|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Scouts kill as a traitor?
2. Who does Craig Mellow have an appointment with when he arrives at the museum?
(a) Dr. Wilson.
(b) Dr. Ballantyne.
(c) Dr. Carpenter.
(d) Dr. Munson.
3. What does the name Tungata Zebiwe mean?
(a) Seeker After What Has Been Stolen.
(b) Seeker After Knowledge.
(c) Seeker After Truth.
(d) Seekser After What Has Been Lost.
4. What does Kaffir mean?
5. What is the name of Craig's book that is about to be published?
(a) Flight of the Falcon.
(b) War of the Worlds.
(c) And It Came to Pass.
(d) Peace No More.
6. Who was alerted by the disappearance of the Matabele laborers and servants that something was about to happen?
(a) Zouga Ballantyne.
(b) Leander Jameson.
(c) Jan Cheroot.
(d) Cecil Rhodes.
7. According to Leila, where does she believe the remaining stone falcons are?
(a) The Kimberley museum.
(b) The Balawayo museum.
(c) The Zimbabwe museum.
(d) The Cape Town museum.
8. When Jordan kills himself, how old is he?
9. When Craig meets with the Minister for Trade, Tourism, and Information, what does he hope to gain from the meeting?
(a) A friendship.
(b) A publishing house.
(c) A permit.
(d) A trade agreement.
10. How many of the Umlimo's followers are sitting outside her hospital room?
11. When Samson is awakened in the middle of the night by bright lights and voices insisting they come out of the house, who is on the front lawn?
(a) A terrorist cell.
(b) The African Army.
(c) The Rhodesian Army.
(d) The ZANU.
12. When Zouga returns, who is the first person to tell Zouga that Louise is safe in Bulawayo?
13. What is the nickname that Gideon has for Samson?
14. What is the official title given to Cecil's new assistant?
(a) Assistant secretary.
(b) Temporary secretary.
(c) Trial secretary.
(d) Second secretary.
15. As Craig Mellow drives to the Khami Mission, who is with him in the Land Rover?
(a) Douglas Ballantyne.
(d) Samson Kumalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being attacked by the Scouts, how many men survive the attack and return to ZIPRA headquarters?
2. Who owns Queen's Lynn?
3. After finding his wife and unborn daughter murdered, what does Ralph find at the edge of the camp?
4. After the ambush, Ralph is in his tent, drunk, and writing in his journal about war. According to his writing, what does war do?
5. How far north of Zambezi is the terrorist camp?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)