|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bawu?
(a) Craig's grandfather.
(b) Craig's father.
(c) Craig's guide.
(d) Craig's uncle.
2. What is the name of Craig's book that is about to be published?
(a) And It Came to Pass.
(b) Peace No More.
(c) Flight of the Falcon.
(d) War of the Worlds.
3. As Robyn and Elizabeth leave the mission behind, who does Elizabeth secretly wish had come to rescue her?
4. Who is the best man at Roland and Janine's wedding?
(a) Douglas Hunt-Jeffreys.
(b) Samson Kumalo.
(c) Douglas Ballantyne.
(d) Craig Mellow.
5. How much of his sentence does Zouga actually serve before being released?
(a) Twelve weeks.
(b) Ten weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Eight weeks.
6. Who is Douglas engaged to?
(a) Janine Carpenter.
(b) Julianne Carpenter.
(c) Rachel Carpenter.
(d) Victoria Carpenter.
7. When the Umlimo first sees Tungata in her hospital room, by what name does she call Tungata?
8. According to the person who greets Tungata at the hospital, how old does the Umlimo claim to be?
(a) 90 years old.
(b) 110 years old.
(c) 120 years old.
(d) 100 years old.
9. Who is Gideon?
(a) Samson's father.
(b) Samson's grandfather.
(c) Samson's uncle.
(d) Samson's brother.
10. How old was Juba when she died?
(a) 83 years old.
(b) 74 years old.
(c) 64 years old.
(d) 90 years old.
11. When Ralph comes up with a plan to attack the Matabele and asks for men who know the tribe and the land, how many men does Isazi bring?
12. When Cecil's new assistant hands Jordan a file full of stock transfers and bank statements, what company is the money being transferred to?
13. What does ZIPRA stand for?
(a) Zanziba People's Revolutionary Army.
(b) Zanziba People's Resistance Army.
(c) Zimbabwe People's Resistance Army.
(d) Zimbabwe People's Revolutionary Army.
14. When Robyn wants to go back to bed after her warning in the middle of the night, who tries, but ultimately fails, to convince Robyn that they need to heed the warning and travel to Bulawayo?
15. After Cecil and his new assistant depart for Kimberley, how long does it take Jordan to complete the inventories and wind up the household accounts?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Five days.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the two men are not alone, by what name does Craig's companion call Craig?
2. How many weeks are Tungata and his men in the field before they begin retreating because they are low on ammunition?
3. Instead of immediately attacking Khami Mission, Gandang and his men wait for another to come along. Who are they waiting for?
4. After Cecil learns that Jameson has crossed Transvaal border, for what number of nights does he not sleep?
5. Who is the chief coordinator for British intelligence throughout the territory?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)