|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weeks are Tungata and his men in the field before they begin retreating because they are low on ammunition?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Eight weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Six weeks.
2. Instead of immediately attacking Khami Mission, Gandang and his men wait for another to come along. Who are they waiting for?
3. Who arrives at the Victoria Falls Hotel just as Roland and Janine are leaving?
(a) Samson Kumalo.
(b) Craig Mellow.
4. After Cecil learns that Jameson has crossed Transvaal border, for what number of nights does he not sleep?
(a) Eight nights.
(b) Two nights.
(c) Three nights.
(d) Five nights.
5. Who is the Minister for Trade, Tourism, and Information in the Cabinet of the newly elected Zimbabwean government?
6. When Janine has a nightmare, awakens screaming, and then fights Craig when he tries to console her, what does Craig resort to in an effort to calm Janine down?
7. What does ZIPRA stand for?
(a) Zanziba People's Resistance Army.
(b) Zimbabwe People's Resistance Army.
(c) Zimbabwe People's Revolutionary Army.
(d) Zanziba People's Revolutionary Army.
8. How much of his sentence does Zouga actually serve before being released?
(a) Twelve weeks.
(b) Ten weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Eight weeks.
9. Who leads the ZANU wing of the liberation army?
(a) Robert Mugabe.
(b) Robert Baba.
(c) Robert Gwelo.
(d) Robert Vundla.
10. Who owns Queen's Lynn?
(a) Douglas Ballantyne.
(b) Jonathon Ballantyne.
(c) Roland Ballantyne.
(d) Ralph Ballantyne.
11. In Lusaka, who does Tungata refer to as "Baba"?
(a) Comrade Inkunzi.
(b) Comrade Wan.
(c) Comrade Bawu.
(d) Comrade Tebe.
12. Who is Gideon?
(a) Samson's uncle.
(b) Samson's brother.
(c) Samson's father.
(d) Samson's grandfather.
13. After Ralph and his men attack and kills the Matabele at a nearby base, how many horses does Ralph take back from the Matabele?
14. At his trial, how long is Zouga sentenced to serve in prison?
(a) Three months.
(b) Fifteen months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Thirteen months.
15. According to Leila, where does she believe the remaining stone falcons are?
(a) The Zimbabwe museum.
(b) The Cape Town museum.
(c) The Balawayo museum.
(d) The Kimberley museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tackles Roland to prevent him from running at full speed into the minefield?
2. When Samson is awakened in the middle of the night by bright lights and voices insisting they come out of the house, who is on the front lawn?
3. Who is Douglas engaged to?
4. What is the name of Cecil's new assistant that Jordan is jealous of?
5. When Tungata changes into new clothes at the hospital, what does his name tag read?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)