1. What animal comes to represent the beautiful and wild land between the Limpopo and the Zambezi rivers for Ralph Ballantyne?
2. How much time has passed between when Zouga arrives in the land between the Limpopo and the Zambezi rivers at the beginning of the novel and when he had last been in this same area?
3. What are Zouga, Ralph, and Jan Cheroot searching the land for?
4. As the story begins, how old is Ralph?
5. What is the praise name that the Matabele have given to Zouga Ballantyne?
6. What dis the meaning of the praise name that the Matabele have given to Zouga Ballantyne?
This section contains 3,828 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)