|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 482 - 526.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Cecil learns that Jameson has crossed Transvaal border, for what number of nights does he not sleep?
(a) Two nights.
(b) Three nights.
(c) Eight nights.
(d) Five nights.
2. The first time in the ancient ruins, what did Zouga and Jan Cheroot find that Zouga insisted on taking with him?
(a) A gold nugget.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A statue.
(d) A silver spear.
3. Before the occupation of the company, when a senior wife of an indunas had traveled, how many attendants would be with her?
4. As Mungo heads back to the mission to warn the others of the ominous sky, what becomes suddenly oppressive?
(a) The noise.
(b) The sun.
(c) The heat.
(d) The stillness.
5. In Tanase's vision, how does Bazo die?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is hung.
(c) He is starved.
(d) He is stabbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who proposes to Janine?
2. How long does Ralph predict that it will take Cecil Rhodes to leave their camp after Cathy's sisters arrive?
3. As Juba travels from Robyn's back to her husband's kraal, how many attendants accompany her?
4. Who owns Queen's Lynn?
5. Who tackles Roland to prevent him from running at full speed into the minefield?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)