|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 482 - 526.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the person who greets Tungata at the hospital, how old does the Umlimo claim to be?
(a) 90 years old.
(b) 110 years old.
(c) 120 years old.
(d) 100 years old.
2. Instead of immediately attacking Khami Mission, Gandang and his men wait for another to come along. Who are they waiting for?
3. Who cuts the telegraph lines to prevent word of the plague reaching Cecil Rhodes?
(d) Jan Cheroot.
4. Who comes to visit Craig once a week while he is in the hospital?
5. What does Kanaka mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaffir mean?
2. As Juba travels from Robyn's back to her husband's kraal, how many attendants accompany her?
3. What is the name of Robyn's only son?
4. Who do the Scouts kill as a traitor?
5. What is the name of the plague that strikes the with a vengeance and kills oxen and cattle?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)