|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 482 - 526.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal comes to represent the beautiful and wild land between the Limpopo and the Zambezi rivers for Ralph Ballantyne?
2. Who cuts the telegraph lines to prevent word of the plague reaching Cecil Rhodes?
(d) Jan Cheroot.
3. Who comes to visit Craig once a week while he is in the hospital?
4. After ten months in the hospital, Craig is introduced to a new doctor. What is the doctor's name?
(a) Dr. Zambi.
(b) Dr. Messer.
(c) Dr. St. John.
(d) Dr. Davis.
5. Who is the chief coordinator for British intelligence throughout the territory?
(a) Esau Gondele.
(b) Douglas Hunt-Jeffreys.
(c) Samson Kumulo.
(d) Allan Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the camps, the terrorists speak one man's name in whispers as though he were some sort of demon. What is the man's name?
2. What are Zouga, Ralph, and Jan Cheroot searching the land for?
3. What is the umbrella name for all of Ralph's companies?
4. When Janine has a nightmare, awakens screaming, and then fights Craig when he tries to console her, what does Craig resort to in an effort to calm Janine down?
5. When questioned about the status of the railway line, how far along does Ralph claim the railway is?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)