|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 411 - 440.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the three men return to Cathy and Ralph's elaborate camp, who has arrived in their absence?
(a) Leander Jameson.
(b) Cecil Rhodes.
(c) Robyn St. John.
2. As he's trying to get out of going down in the mine shaft, what does Jan Cheroot claim to be?
(c) A coward.
(d) A thief.
3. What percentage of the profits from Harkness Mine will go to Cecil's company?
4. After Ralph and Cecil fight, what does Jordan place in Ralph's stateroom on the train?
5. Who was the first prime minister of Rhodesia?
(a) Zouga Ballantyne.
(b) Roland Ballantyne.
(c) Ralph Ballantyne.
(d) Fuller Ballantyne.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Samson is awakened in the middle of the night by bright lights and voices insisting they come out of the house, who is on the front lawn?
2. Where is the ZIPRA headquarters located?
3. What is the name of the instructor at the terrorist camp?
4. Who delivers the final death blow to Mungo St. John?
5. When Ralph sees smoke in the distance and rides off to investigate, who steps out suddenly from the forest?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)