|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 411 - 440.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the instructor at the terrorist camp?
(a) Gan Zipra.
(b) Allan Wilson.
(c) Zam Kariba.
(d) Wan Lok.
2. When alone the two men in the Land Rover always speak English. What language do they speak when anyone else is listening?
3. At his trial, how long is Zouga sentenced to serve in prison?
(a) Three months.
(b) Thirteen months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Fifteen months.
4. When Jordan kills himself, how old is he?
5. Which of the following is NOT a son of King Lobengula?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ralph and his men attack and kills the Matabele at a nearby base, how many horses does Ralph take back from the Matabele?
2. When Cecil breaks open champagne and steals Robyn's guests, who arranges for a wagon of champagne to be brought in so Cecil will not be the focus of attention at the wedding?
3. When Cecil's new assistant hands Jordan a file full of stock transfers and bank statements, what company is the money being transferred to?
4. Who is Bawu?
5. When Juba comes to see Bazo, who is Juba upset with that Bazo insists must be killed?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)