|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 411 - 440.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the ambush, Ralph is in his tent, drunk, and writing in his journal about war. According to his writing, what does war do?
(a) Make monsters of everyone.
(b) Murder the innocent.
(c) Create problems.
(d) Solve problems.
2. When Cathy goes to the telegraph office to see if a telegraph from Ralph has come, what does she find?
(a) Jonathon is dead.
(b) Henderson is dead.
(c) Braithwaite is dead.
(d) Isazi is dead.
3. What does Kaffir mean?
4. According to what Cecil Rhodes tells Jordan, what is the most important asset of any nation?
5. After Ralph and Cecil fight, what does Jordan place in Ralph's stateroom on the train?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Ralph and Harry to peg their new claims in Wankie's country?
2. According to what Ralph tells Cathy, what is a bottle of whiskey worth in Bulawayo?
3. Before the occupation of the company, when a senior wife of an indunas had traveled, how many attendants would be with her?
4. Instead of immediately attacking Khami Mission, Gandang and his men wait for another to come along. Who are they waiting for?
5. When Mungo finally reaches the mission, where does he command all of the people to go?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)