|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 411 - 440.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cecil breaks open champagne and steals Robyn's guests, who arranges for a wagon of champagne to be brought in so Cecil will not be the focus of attention at the wedding?
2. Who do the Matabele refer to as One-Bright-Eye?
(a) Cecil Rhodes.
(b) Leander Jameson.
(c) Mungo St. John.
(d) Ralph Ballantyne.
3. How many blades does Bazo promise the Matabele warriors that they will have by the time the great storm begins?
4. Who does Robyn forbid her children to contact if Robyn's study goes awry?
5. When Samson is awakened in the middle of the nights by bright lights and voices insisting they come out of the house, who are the people on Gideon's front lawn searching for?
(a) Comrade Zebiwe.
(b) Commander Tebe.
(c) Comrade Tebe.
(d) Commander Zebiwe.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph is summoned to King's Lynn, who is NOT waiting for him?
2. After being attacked by the Scouts, how many men survive the attack and return to ZIPRA headquarters?
3. When Craig arrives at Queen's Lynn, who does Craig play a set of tennis with?
4. How many years of detention did Leila serve "at the pleasure of the Rhodesian government"?
5. According to the news from Bulawayo, where are Jameson's men preparing to attack?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)