|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 411 - 440.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the indunas wait in the village before the Umlimo comes down from the cavern?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Five days.
2. In Lusaka, who does Tungata refer to as "Baba"?
(a) Comrade Tebe.
(b) Comrade Wan.
(c) Comrade Inkunzi.
(d) Comrade Bawu.
3. Who is scratching at Robyn's bedroom window shutters, causing her to awaken from her sleep?
4. As Mungo heads back to the mission to warn the others of the ominous sky, what becomes suddenly oppressive?
(a) The noise.
(b) The stillness.
(c) The sun.
(d) The heat.
5. Who is Bawu's grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph sees smoke in the distance and rides off to investigate, who steps out suddenly from the forest?
2. When Ralph returns to the mines to check on Harry's work, how many men has Bazo brought to work at the mine?
3. What does ZIPRA stand for?
4. Where do Harry and Victoria originally plan to travel to for their honeymoon?
5. When alone the two men in the Land Rover always speak English. What language do they speak when anyone else is listening?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)