|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 349 - 382.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Juba calls four stars in the night sky, Manatassi's Sons. What does Robyn call the same constellation?
(a) The Little Dipper.
(d) The Southern Cross.
2. When Mungo St. John breaks into Juba's tent in the middle of the night, what does Juba call Mungo?
(a) A thief.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A lion.
(d) A traitor.
3. How long do the indunas wait in the village before the Umlimo comes down from the cavern?
(a) Three days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Seven days.
4. What animals are drawing the soldiers' transport carts?
5. What are Zouga, Ralph, and Jan Cheroot searching the land for?
(a) White gold.
(b) Blue diamonds.
(c) Yellow diamonds.
(d) Red gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been chosen to command the imperial troops heading to Bulawayo?
2. When the two men are not alone, by what name does Craig's companion call Craig?
3. As the three women walk towards Gandang's kraal, what do they notice is missing from the land?
4. When Cathy goes to the telegraph office to see if a telegraph from Ralph has come, what does she find?
5. What name do the three men give to their new mine?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)