|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 349 - 382.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of his sentence does Zouga actually serve before being released?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Twelve weeks.
(d) Eight weeks.
2. On the way to the Khami Mission, where do the two men in the Land Rover stop first?
(a) The inn.
(b) The tavern.
(c) The church.
(d) The graveyard.
3. Before converting to Christianity, what name was Ruth known by?
4. As he's trying to get out of going down in the mine shaft, what does Jan Cheroot claim to be?
(c) A thief.
(d) A coward.
5. As Mungo heads back to the mission to warn the others of the ominous sky, what becomes suddenly oppressive?
(a) The stillness.
(b) The sun.
(c) The noise.
(d) The heat.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ralph and his men attack and kills the Matabele at a nearby base, how many horses does Ralph take back from the Matabele?
2. When Robyn tells Mungo to leave the mission, Mungo sees the sky turning an unusual color in the distance. What is Mungo seeing?
3. When Jordan kills himself, how old is he?
4. How long does Ralph predict that it will take Cecil Rhodes to leave their camp after Cathy's sisters arrive?
5. Where does Ralph find his son?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)