|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 349 - 382.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers the final death blow to Mungo St. John?
2. As he's trying to get out of going down in the mine shaft, what does Jan Cheroot claim to be?
(a) A coward.
(b) A thief.
3. Juba calls four stars in the night sky, Manatassi's Sons. What does Robyn call the same constellation?
(a) The Southern Cross.
(c) The Little Dipper.
4. When Cecil breaks open champagne and steals Robyn's guests, who arranges for a wagon of champagne to be brought in so Cecil will not be the focus of attention at the wedding?
5. How many blades does Bazo promise the Matabele warriors that they will have by the time the great storm begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph reaches Johannesburg, he goes to check on his gun shipment. What are the guns shipped in?
2. According to the news from Bulawayo, where are Jameson's men preparing to attack?
3. How long after Cathy's sisters arrive at the camp does Cecil decide to leave the camp?
4. When Ralph is out prospecting with the man who will plan the development and extraction of the minerals, what does Ralph liken the continent of Africa to?
5. When questioned about the status of the railway line, how far along does Ralph claim the railway is?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)