|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 349 - 382.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cecil's new assistant that Jordan is jealous of?
2. Who sent the telegraph to Ralph that sends him rushing home to Cathy?
3. Who is Mzilikazi?
(a) Zouga's grandfather.
(b) Gandang's grandfather.
(c) Bazo's grandfather.
(d) Jan's grandfather.
4. After Cecil and his new assistant depart for Kimberley, how long does it take Jordan to complete the inventories and wind up the household accounts?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
5. Where does Ralph find his son?
(a) In Kimberley.
(b) In Bulawayo.
(c) At Khami Mission.
(d) At Harkness Mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Harry and Victoria originally plan to travel to for their honeymoon?
2. When Ralph comes up with a plan to attack the Matabele and asks for men who know the tribe and the land, how many men does Isazi bring?
3. Juba calls four stars in the night sky, Manatassi's Sons. What does Robyn call the same constellation?
4. What is the umbrella name for all of Ralph's companies?
5. According to the news from Bulawayo, where are Jameson's men preparing to attack?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)