|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - 1895: Pages 196 - 229.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the name of Bazo's son mean?
(a) The Seeker of Truth.
(b) The Seeker After Knowledge.
(c) The Seeker After Justice.
(d) The Seeker of Lost People.
2. What is Ralph looking for in Wankie's country?
3. With what does Zouga hope to replace the trek oxen he lost to the virus?
4. Who is Mzilikazi?
(a) Zouga's grandfather.
(b) Jan's grandfather.
(c) Bazo's grandfather.
(d) Gandang's grandfather.
5. When Robyn tells Mungo to leave the mission, Mungo sees the sky turning an unusual color in the distance. What is Mungo seeing?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph returns to the mines to check on Harry's work, how many men has Bazo brought to work at the mine?
2. When Cathy's sister finally arrive at the camp, who does Elizabeth greet first?
3. As the three women walk towards Gandang's kraal, what do they notice is missing from the land?
4. The first time in the ancient ruins, what did Zouga and Jan Cheroot find that Zouga insisted on taking with him?
5. As Juba and Bazo talk about killing the white men, who does Bazo say that he will kill himself?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)