|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - 1895: Pages 196 - 229.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the three men find the area they are looking for, how many shafts does Zouga remember?
2. What percentage of the profits from Harkness Mine will go to Cecil's company?
3. What is the umbrella name for all of Ralph's companies?
4. What dis the meaning of the praise name that the Matabele have given to Zouga Ballantyne?
(a) The Axe.
(b) The Fist.
(c) The Seeker.
(d) The Eagle.
5. When Juba comes to see Bazo, who is Juba upset with that Bazo insists must be killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the occupation of the company, when a senior wife of an indunas had traveled, how many attendants would be with her?
2. What is the praise name that the Matabele have given to Zouga Ballantyne?
3. According to what Cecil Rhodes tells Jordan, what is the most important asset of any nation?
4. How long does it take Ralph and Harry to peg their new claims in Wankie's country?
5. What are amaholi?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)