|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - 1895: Pages 150 - 195.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the occupation of the company, when a senior wife of an indunas had traveled, how many attendants would be with her?
2. When Bazo and Ralph part, when does Bazo tell Ralph that the two men will meet again?
(a) After the thunderous claps.
(b) After the crow flies.
(c) After the great storms.
(d) After the morning dews.
3. When Ralph tells Harry to take the women to Bulawayo alone, where does Ralph head to?
(c) Cape Town.
4. What name do the three men give to their new mine?
(a) New Rush Mine.
(b) African Mine.
(c) Ballantyne Mine.
(d) Harkness Mine.
5. How many children does Gandang have with his most senior wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves Cathy and Ralph's camp because they cannot stand any more of Cecil Rhodes?
2. When Ralph sees smoke in the distance and rides off to investigate, who steps out suddenly from the forest?
3. Where do the Matabele seek refuge in times of trouble?
4. According to the Matabele, what is the only true form of wealth?
5. What dis the meaning of the praise name that the Matabele have given to Zouga Ballantyne?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)