|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - 1895: Pages 150 - 195.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the distant blue summit shaped like a crouching lion that Zouga uses as a marker?
(a) The King.
(b) The Beast.
(c) The Sentinel.
(d) The Way.
2. How long after Cathy's sisters arrive at the camp does Cecil decide to leave the camp?
(a) Sixteen minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) One hour.
3. When Cathy's sisters finally arrive at the camp, who does Victoria greet first?
4. When Mungo St. John breaks into Juba's tent in the middle of the night, what does Juba call Mungo?
(a) A thief.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A lion.
5. What does the name of Bazo's son mean?
(a) The Seeker of Truth.
(b) The Seeker After Knowledge.
(c) The Seeker of Lost People.
(d) The Seeker After Justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Mungo request that Gandang send to work on the new gold mine?
2. What are Zouga, Ralph, and Jan Cheroot searching the land for?
3. After Ralph sells his company, who does he next visit in Kimberley?
4. How much older than Bazo's son is Ralph's son?
5. When Ralph sees smoke in the distance and rides off to investigate, who steps out suddenly from the forest?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)