|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - 1895: Pages 35 - 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gandang's most senior wife?
2. When the three men find the area they are looking for, how many shafts does Zouga remember?
3. When Ralph sees smoke in the distance and rides off to investigate, who steps out suddenly from the forest?
4. What are Zouga, Ralph, and Jan Cheroot searching the land for?
(a) White gold.
(b) Blue diamonds.
(c) Yellow diamonds.
(d) Red gold.
5. Who plans the development and extraction of the minerals at the mine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the distant blue summit shaped like a crouching lion that Zouga uses as a marker?
2. What is the name of the estate where Zouga lives?
3. When the three men return to Cathy and Ralph's elaborate camp, who has arrived in their absence?
4. How much older than Bazo's son is Ralph's son?
5. When Jan Cheroot is lowered into the mine shaft, what does he find in the little cave?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)