|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - 1895: Pages 35 - 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the novel begins, how many wagons does Ralph own?
2. According to the Matabele, what is the only true form of wealth?
3. What is the name of Gandang's most senior wife?
4. As the Umlimo is giving her prophesies, what type of creature is crawling over her body?
(a) A snake.
(b) A spider.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A cricket.
5. What does the name of Bazo's son mean?
(a) The Seeker of Truth.
(b) The Seeker After Justice.
(c) The Seeker After Knowledge.
(d) The Seeker of Lost People.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the three men find the area they are looking for, how many shafts does Zouga remember?
2. How much older than Bazo's son is Ralph's son?
3. Who is Gandang's son?
4. Who plans the development and extraction of the minerals at the mine?
5. What is the name of the estate where Zouga lives?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)