|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 411 - 440.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Juba and Bazo talk about killing the white men, who does Bazo say that he will kill himself?
2. How many blades does Bazo promise the Matabele warriors that they will have by the time the great storm begins?
3. What does Kaffir mean?
4. When Craig arrives at Queen's Lynn, who does Craig play a set of tennis with?
5. What is the name of Cecil's new assistant that Jordan is jealous of?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the two men are not alone, by what name does Craig's companion call Craig?
2. In preparation for their attack, who tells Bazo who is staying at the Khami Mission?
3. What animals are drawing the soldiers' transport carts?
4. As Mungo heads back to the mission to warn the others of the ominous sky, what becomes suddenly oppressive?
5. When Robyn wants to go back to bed after her warning in the middle of the night, who tries, but ultimately fails, to convince Robyn that they need to heed the warning and travel to Bulawayo?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)