|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - 1895: Pages 109 - 150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Robyn's only son?
2. As Ralph, Zouga, and Jan Cheroot ride to the next ridge to continue their search, Ralph sees a flash of gold. What does Ralph see?
3. The first time in the ancient ruins, what did Zouga and Jan Cheroot find that Zouga insisted on taking with him?
(a) A silver spear.
(b) A gold nugget.
(c) A statue.
(d) A diamond.
4. Who is Gandang's son?
5. When Jan Cheroot is lowered into the mine shaft, what does he find in the little cave?
(c) Dead bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the praise name that the Matabele have given to Zouga Ballantyne?
2. As the Umlimo is giving her prophesies, what type of creature is crawling over her body?
3. Where do the Matabele seek refuge in times of trouble?
4. As the story opens, how many days have the men marched east from the ruins?
5. What percentage of the profits from Harkness Mine will go to Cecil's company?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)