|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - 1895: Pages 261 - 305.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the news from Bulawayo, where are Jameson's men preparing to attack?
(b) Cape Town.
2. Who sent the telegraph to Ralph that sends him rushing home to Cathy?
3. Juba calls four stars in the night sky, Manatassi's Sons. What does Robyn call the same constellation?
(b) The Southern Cross.
(d) The Little Dipper.
4. Where do Harry and Victoria originally plan to travel to for their honeymoon?
(b) Harkness Mine.
(c) Cape Town.
5. Who is Gandang's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. The warrior who suddenly steps out of the forest was once known as the Ax. What is the warrior more commonly called now?
2. When Robyn tells Mungo to leave the mission, Mungo sees the sky turning an unusual color in the distance. What is Mungo seeing?
3. In Tanase's vision, how does Bazo die?
4. How many blades does Bazo promise the Matabele warriors that they will have by the time the great storm begins?
5. As Juba travels from Robyn's back to her husband's kraal, how many attendants accompany her?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)