|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - 1895: Pages 261 - 305.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Juba calls four stars in the night sky, Manatassi's Sons. What does Robyn call the same constellation?
(c) The Southern Cross.
(d) The Little Dipper.
2. How long does it take Ralph and Harry to peg their new claims in Wankie's country?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
3. After Ralph and Cecil fight, what does Jordan place in Ralph's stateroom on the train?
4. Who is the Chief Native Commissioner in Matabeleland?
(a) Cecil Rhodes.
(b) Zouga Ballantyne.
(c) Leander Jameson.
(d) Mungo St. John.
5. What is the Matabele name given to Ralph?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is scratching at Robyn's bedroom window shutters, causing her to awaken from her sleep?
2. Who plans the development and extraction of the minerals at the mine?
3. Who eventually stops trying to convince Robyn to leave the mission, but simply picks her up, puts her on his horse, and rides away?
4. What does the name of Bazo's son mean?
5. What animals are drawing the soldiers' transport carts?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)