|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 382 - 411.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Samson drive to the Khami Hospital to pick up for Gideon?
2. What animals are drawing the soldiers' transport carts?
3. How many years of detention did Leila serve "at the pleasure of the Rhodesian government"?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
4. As the three women walk towards Gandang's kraal, what do they notice is missing from the land?
5. When Samson is awakened in the middle of the nights by bright lights and voices insisting they come out of the house, who are the people on Gideon's front lawn searching for?
(a) Commander Zebiwe.
(b) Commander Tebe.
(c) Comrade Zebiwe.
(d) Comrade Tebe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In preparation for their attack, who tells Bazo who is staying at the Khami Mission?
2. Before the occupation of the company, when a senior wife of an indunas had traveled, how many attendants would be with her?
3. Where do the Matabele seek refuge in times of trouble?
4. Who do the Scouts kill as a traitor?
5. What does the name Tungata Zebiwe mean?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)