|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 382 - 411.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In preparation for their attack, who tells Bazo who is staying at the Khami Mission?
2. What does Kanaka mean?
3. Who leads the ZANU wing of the liberation army?
(a) Robert Baba.
(b) Robert Mugabe.
(c) Robert Vundla.
(d) Robert Gwelo.
4. According to the news from Bulawayo, how many men does Jameson have mounted and armed?
5. When Ralph reaches Johannesburg, he goes to check on his gun shipment. What are the guns shipped in?
(a) Fabric crates.
(b) Diamond pouches.
(c) Livestock cars.
(d) Oil barrels.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Robyn tells Mungo to leave the mission, Mungo sees the sky turning an unusual color in the distance. What is Mungo seeing?
2. When Cathy goes to the telegraph office to see if a telegraph from Ralph has come, what does she find?
3. According to Robyn, who are the soldiers riding past the church at night?
4. As Mungo heads back to the mission to warn the others of the ominous sky, what becomes suddenly oppressive?
5. Who does Ralph assure that he can deliver fifty guns per week to?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)