|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - 1977: Pages 382 - 411.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph reaches Johannesburg, he goes to check on his gun shipment. What are the guns shipped in?
(a) Livestock cars.
(b) Diamond pouches.
(c) Oil barrels.
(d) Fabric crates.
2. Where do the Matabele seek refuge in times of trouble?
(a) The Shangani River.
(b) The Harkness Mines.
(d) The Matopo Hills.
3. What position at the Khami Mission did Gideon hold for over sixty years?
(a) Primary caretaker.
(b) Assistant headmaster.
(d) Associate doctor.
4. What is the nickname that Gideon has for Samson?
5. According to the news from Bulawayo, where are Jameson's men preparing to attack?
(c) Cape Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the three women walk towards Gandang's kraal, what do they notice is missing from the land?
2. What animals are drawing the soldiers' transport carts?
3. Who does Ralph assure that he can deliver fifty guns per week to?
4. According to Robyn, who are the soldiers riding past the church at night?
5. When Ralph goes to short sell two companies, how many shares of each company does Ralph want to trade?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)