|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Rome, Pages 150 through 189.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophocles and Euripides are considered the best of these.
(a) Greek playwrights.
(b) Greek performers.
(c) Greek comedians.
(d) Greek musicians.
2. The Pythian games are held at this place.
3. In 404 BC, these defense tools are demolished in a peace agreement.
(b) Long Walls.
4. It is under these emperors that Rome comes into its Golden Age.
(a) Augustus and Caligula.
(b) Nero and Celete.
(c) Augustus and Maximus.
(d) Trajan and Hadrian.
5. An altar depicting ____ stands at one end of the mithraeum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Domestic slaves are treated as these.
2. These are used by women extensively in Roman times.
3. This is the king of the Gods.
4. This is the political and legal center of the city of Athens.
5. Formal education of young women in Rome is _____.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)