|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Third Partition : Chapter 14, Symptoms of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton explains love is a type of ______.
2. Who are humanoid demons superior to?
(c) Regular demons.
3. How steadfast is the wanton man?
(a) He is loyal.
(b) He is adulterous.
(c) He is fickle.
(d) He is neglectful.
4. Alcibiades' love life was ____.
5. What is Burton's opinion of why disease is less common today?
(a) Medicine and hygiene.
(b) Less trees.
(c) Better food.
(d) Less children.
Short Answer Questions
1. The wanton man's love life is not one of love but of _______.
2. Burton agrees with divine justice in that ____ causes suffering.
3. Burton regards all magnitudes of melancholy as _______.
4. Aside from variation in skin color, Burton discusses how ______contributes to variation.
5. What kind of people does Burton cite as causing melancholy in Chapter 8?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)