|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Third Partition : Chapter 14, Symptoms of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton explains the causes of human ailments are _______.
2. According to Christianity, good brings forth _____.
3. Love will lead to melancholy if there is ____.
4. Burton believes love does best between what kinds of people?
(a) People of the same age.
(b) People of the same culture.
(c) People of different races.
(d) People of the same political party.
5. If one experiences headaches, Burton believes his melancholy condition might be ______ related.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton suggests ____ as a distraction and cure for melancholy.
2. Where is the melancholic humor produced?
3. In Burton's opinion, "love" also includes love between ____.
4. What kind of people does Burton cite as causing melancholy in Chapter 8?
5. Many writers call melancholy a form of ______.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)