|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Third Partition : Chapter 14, Symptoms of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Burton's opinion of why disease is less common today?
(a) Less trees.
(b) Less children.
(c) Medicine and hygiene.
(d) Better food.
2. Burton claims there are legal and _____ ways to cure melancholy.
3. Someone with lycanthropy has ______ eyes.
4. How does Burton regard those who claim they have melancholy?
(a) They're pretending.
(b) They should be shunned.
(c) There is something else wrong.
(d) They aren't faking.
5. What does Alexander recommend as a cure for melancholy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Burton categorize types of melancholy?
2. Burton believes one deep in love will often become ______.
3. What does Burton see as the current status of angels and demons?
4. If one experiences despondency, Burton believes his condition might be ______ related.
5. Burton explains that urine, sweat, and ______ are also important for the body.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)