|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The First Partition : Chapter 5, Digression of Anatomy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are lycanthrops during the day?
(a) In trees.
(d) At work.
2. Burton agrees with divine justice in that ____ causes suffering.
3. Burton identifies wild ______ as the most chronic cause of human ailments.
4. A sufferer of lycanthropy believes he is _____.
(a) A king.
(b) A god.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A bird.
5. Burton's discussions about the soul and sensitive soul are based on _______.
(b) An anonymous contributor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the connection of Democritus and Democritus Junior?
2. Who is the target for Burton's book?
3. Burton believes actions of idleness and excessive ______ often cause depression.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 2, Burton explains _____ is a large component of melancholy.
5. Aside from the common person, Burton's audience includes _____.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)