|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Cure of Melancholy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton believe people who arrive with technology are seen as ____.
(c) Con artists.
2. Why would herbal remedies be a good cure?
(a) They smell good.
(b) They're healthier.
(c) They're timeless.
(d) They're made by God.
3. From Burton's view, _____, madness, and melancholy are distinct.
4. Some believe the eccentric behavior of lycanthropy is a means of ______.
5. Someone with lycanthropy has _______ legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton's views of airy and fiery spirits are related to ______.
2. In Chapter 8, what inevitability does Burton observe as a cause for melancholy?
3. What does Burton believe happens to an illness if symptoms are alleviated?
4. What does Burton claim is the benefit of chamomile?
5. Burton believes some see angels and demons as ____.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)