|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Cure of Melancholy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burton see as the current status of angels and demons?
(a) They are subdominant.
(b) They are dominant.
(c) They are a joke.
(d) They are a cult fascination.
2. What kind of people does Burton cite as causing melancholy in Chapter 8?
3. Many believe that lycanthropy is a form of _______.
4. Many writers call melancholy a form of ______.
5. Burton claims that, for some, melancholy is normal and becomes a _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Burton, for how long have there been beliefs about angles and demons?
2. Why would herbal remedies be a good cure?
3. In Chapter 8, Burton discusses how _____ affect melancholia.
4. Someone with lycanthropy has _______ legs.
5. Burton's recommendation for a cure in Chapter 9 is _____.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)