Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what theatre was Abraham Lincoln shot?
2. What is ripped in two in the song by Miss Miss in "Pickling"?
3. What possession of Miss Miss' does she wonder what happened to in "Pickling"?
4. In "C - Archaeology" of The America Play, Lucy suggests that her son is hearing two sorts of echoes - of the sound connected with his father's life, and of what?
5. The hole in The America Play is described as an exact replica of what?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss postmodernism in literature and the role of the "other," and analyze how these terms apply to "An Equation for Black People Onstage" and the philosophies of Suzan-Lori Parks.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between history and African American youth as depicted in "Open House." What is Parks saying about history's importance in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the origins, history, and stylistic elements of radio dramas and analyze the character of Miss Miss in "Pickling." How many characters comprise the cast?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)