Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what theatre was Abraham Lincoln shot?
2. What is ripped in two in the song by Miss Miss in "Pickling"?
3. What possession of Miss Miss' does she wonder what happened to in "Pickling"?
4. In "C - Archaeology" of The America Play, Lucy suggests that her son is hearing two sorts of echoes - of the sound connected with his father's life, and of what?
5. The hole in The America Play is described as an exact replica of what?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the characters of Mr. and Mrs. Sergeant Smith in "Greeks (or the Slugs)." What is the overall objective of each character? What actions are taken in the first two scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the relationship between Icarus and Mr. Sergeant Smith in "Greeks (or the Slugs)." In what ways are these tragic heroes similar?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of transformation in "Third Kingdom," "Open House" and "Third Kingdom, Reprise." How do these plays relate to the theme of identity?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)