|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Miss Miss remember Charles coming by to eat in "Pickling"?
2. Who killed Abraham Lincoln?
(a) Robert E. Lee.
(b) John Hinckley, Jr.
(c) John Wilkes Booth.
(d) Mark David Chapman.
3. In "D - Echo" of The America Play, what was the line that triggered the laughter that covered Booth's advancing on Lincoln?
(a) "Sockdologizing old man-trap."
(b) "Bollocking old hag."
(c) "Panderizing old man-trap."
(d) "Four score and seven years ago."
4. In "B - Echo" of The America Play, the Foundling Father introduces a scene from what play?
(a) The Mikado.
(b) Spring Awakening.
(c) A Dolls House.
(d) Our American Cousin.
5. When was Abraham Lincoln born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word means to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority?
2. In "C - Archaeology" of The America Play, Lucy suggests that her son is hearing two sorts of echoes - of the sound connected with his father's life, and of what?
3. In "B - Echo" of The America Play, a character comments that he can no longer endure the difficulties of his family history falling apart, and vows to do what?
4. In "E - Spadework" of The America Play, Lucy finishes a game of naming what?
5. In scene "A" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love," what is Lily looking through?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)