|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what theatre was Abraham Lincoln shot?
(a) The Chicago Theatre.
(b) Ford's Theatre.
(c) Abbey's Theater
(d) The Broadway Theatre.
2. What is ripped in two in the song by Miss Miss in "Pickling"?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A letter.
(c) A flower.
(d) A handkerchief.
3. What possession of Miss Miss' does she wonder what happened to in "Pickling"?
(a) Her coat.
(b) Her ice-box.
(c) Her convertable.
(d) Her coffin.
4. In "C - Archaeology" of The America Play, Lucy suggests that her son is hearing two sorts of echoes - of the sound connected with his father's life, and of what?
(a) His ideas.
(b) The words.
(c) The images.
(d) His death.
5. The hole in The America Play is described as an exact replica of what?
(a) "The Oval Office."
(b) "Ford's Theatre."
(c) "The Library of Congress."
(d) "The Great Hole of History."
Short Answer Questions
1. The chorus in the "Overture" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World" suggest who should listen to the story of what happened, write it down and preserve it?
2. In "Panel II: First Chorus" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," what name is used to refer to "the absolutely last living Negro man in the whole entire known world"?
3. What is the short song which Miss Miss opens "Pickling" about?
4. What does Lucy's son suddenly do when a gunshot is heard in "A - Big Bang" of The America Play?
5. What word means to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)