|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Act One: Lincoln Act" of The America Play, the Foundling Father refers to Abraham Lincoln as what?
(a) "The Wise Man."
(b) "The Great Man."
(c) The Tall Man."
(d) The Courageous Man."
2. Charles lived next door to whom in "Pickling"?
(a) The Sheriff.
(b) Miss Miss and her mother.
(c) The High School Principal.
(d) The Pastor.
3. Who appears to ask for more contributions in scene "C" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
(a) Madame Odelia Pandahr.
4. What does Black Man want Black Woman to dig in "Panel I: Thou Holy Ghost" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World"?
(a) A rose garden.
(b) A hole of history.
(c) A mass grave.
(d) A tunnel.
5. What was the name of Abraham Lincoln's wife?
(a) Susan Martha Lincoln.
(b) Mary Todd Lincoln.
(c) Betty Laura Lincoln.
(d) Emily Carolyn Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Charles' arms described in "Pickling"?
2. What does George bring out for Lily's inspection in scene "A" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
3. What does Lucy's son confess, weeping, in the end of "C - Archaeology" of The America Play?
4. In "A - Big Bang" of The America Play, Lucy urges her son to keep digging, saying it's important to know the difference between "thuh real thing from thuh" what?
5. What word means to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)