|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In scene "C" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love," Lily refers to how important it used to be for a bride to have what?
(a) A white gown.
(b) Elaborate hair.
(c) A giant wedding.
(d) A well-set table.
2. What does Lucy's son suddenly do when a gunshot is heard in "A - Big Bang" of The America Play?
(a) Jumps in the air.
(b) Lays flat on the ground.
(c) Hides behind a tree.
(d) Pretends to fall dead.
3. What does Miss Miss recall her mother doing with her hair in "Pickling"?
(a) Dying it.
(b) Brainding it.
(c) Cutting it.
(d) Brushing it.
4. In scene "A" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love," what is Lily looking through?
(a) A wooden frame.
(b) A camera.
5. How are Charles' biceps described in "Pickling"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "C - Archaeology" of The America Play, Lucy's son comments that the hole they're digging is, in fact, what?
2. What was the name of Abraham Lincoln's wife?
3. In "Panel I: Thou Holy Ghost" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," Black Woman recalls how much has changed since when?
4. In "C - Archaeology" of The America Play, Lucy suggests that her son is hearing two sorts of echoes - of the sound connected with his father's life, and of what?
5. How are Charles' arms described in "Pickling"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)