|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Panel III: Thuh Lonesome 3Some" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," Black Man reveals that after he died he was cut down from the tree and let go, since he wasn't what?
(a) A threat.
(b) Breathing anymore.
(c) A fugitive.
(d) Needed anymore.
2. What was the valley renamed in scene "D" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
(a) Miss George's Valley.
(b) The Valley of Hope.
(c) The Valley of Despair.
(d) Loser's Valley.
3. What are the names of the two combatants in scene "B" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
(a) ThisOne and ThatOne.
(b) Red Trunks and Black Trunks.
(c) Ugly and Handsome.
(d) Old Man and Young Man.
4. When was "Pickling" first produced?
5. Who killed Abraham Lincoln?
(a) John Wilkes Booth.
(b) John Hinckley, Jr.
(c) Robert E. Lee.
(d) Mark David Chapman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Miss Miss keep preserved of her mother's in "Pickling"?
2. The Lesser Known's new profession had little success until he began to offer people the opportunity to do what?
3. In "Panel II: First Chorus" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," what name is used to refer to "the absolutely last living Negro man in the whole entire known world"?
4. Madame Odelia Pandahr speaks in the manner of what in scene "B" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
5. The implied occupation of the Lesser Known in the beginning of The America Play was what?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)