|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Panel V: In thuh Garden of Hoodoo It" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," what is Black Woman attempting to do?
(a) Wash Black Man.
(b) Feed Black Man.
(c) Teach Black Man.
(d) Love Black Man.
2. In "A - Big Bang" of The America Play, Lucy's son explains how his father came where?
(a) Up North.
(b) Back East.
(c) Down South.
(d) Out West.
3. What are the fighters battling for in scene "B" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
(a) Settlement of an old grudge.
(c) George's love.
(d) The right to rule.
4. In "Panel I: Thou Holy Ghost" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," Black Man tells Black Woman he's been accused of what?
5. What refers to that characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences?
(b) Abstract thinking.
6. What does one of the characters call out to be taken off him in "Panel II: First Chorus" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World"?
7. How are Charles' arms described in "Pickling"?
8. What did Miss Miss keep preserved of her mother's in "Pickling"?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her gums.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her ears.
9. In "Panel II: First Chorus" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," who announces the death of "the absolutely last living Negro man in the whole entire known world"?
(a) A broadcaster.
(b) A young girl.
(c) A priest.
(d) A policeman.
10. What was the name of the Lesser Known's wife in The America Play?
11. In "Panel I: Thou Holy Ghost" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," Black Woman recalls how much has changed since when?
(a) Black Man sat in his chair.
(b) They got married.
(c) Black Man was born.
(d) She was young.
12. In the "Overture" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," how many floors do the characters say the man fell?
13. What was a portable device used to execute criminals in communities where there was not a jail that could accommodate them?
(a) The end of time machine.
(b) Traveling electric chair.
(c) Chariot of death.
(d) The grill and kill.
14. What does Miss Miss remember Charles coming by to eat in "Pickling"?
15. When did Abraham Lincoln die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Miss describes in "Pickling" how Charles once did what?
2. In "C - Archaeology" of The America Play, Lucy suggests that her son is hearing two sorts of echoes - of the sound connected with his father's life, and of what?
3. How many characters are in "Pickling"?
4. What was injured on Black Man when he escaped execution in "Panel I: Thou Holy Ghost" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World"?
5. Who have been given items from the hope chest in scene "C" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)