|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madame Odelia Pandahr speaks in the manner of what in scene "B" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
(a) A judge.
(b) A sports announcer.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A news reporter.
2. What are Lucy and her son watching on television in "G - The Great Beyond" of The America Play?
(a) "Sweet Freedom."
(b) "The Lincoln Act."
(c) "Slaves No More."
(d) "True Heroes."
3. "Pickling" is what genre of drama?
(a) Television pilot.
(b) Stage play.
(c) Radio play.
(d) Film script.
4. What possession of Miss Miss' does she wonder what happened to in "Pickling"?
(a) Her coffin.
(b) Her ice-box.
(c) Her convertable.
(d) Her coat.
5. Who killed Abraham Lincoln?
(a) John Hinckley, Jr.
(b) Robert E. Lee.
(c) Mark David Chapman.
(d) John Wilkes Booth.
6. Lucy's son claims in "A - Big Bang" of The America Play that his father was a natural what?
7. What is ripped in two in the song by Miss Miss in "Pickling"?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A flower.
(c) A letter.
(d) A handkerchief.
8. What does Lucy's son say his father taught him before he left in "A - Big Bang" of The America Play?
(a) How to be a man.
(b) The difference between right and wrong.
(c) How to impersonate Lincoln.
(d) How to be President.
9. When does Miss Miss remember Charles coming by to eat in "Pickling"?
10. Abraham Lincoln was which in the number of American Presidents?
11. The Lesser Known's new profession had little success until he began to offer people the opportunity to do what?
(a) Do something important.
(b) Learn about "The Great Man."
(c) Reenact the assassination.
(d) Be a part of history.
12. In "Panel II: First Chorus" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," what name is used to refer to "the absolutely last living Negro man in the whole entire known world"?
(a) Robert Jenkins.
(b) Gamble Major.
(c) William Jackson.
(d) Albert Wilkins.
13. Who assumed the American Presidency after the assassination of Abraham Lincoln?
(a) James Buchanan.
(b) Ulysses S. Grant.
(c) Andrew Johnson.
(d) Franklin Pierce.
14. In scene "A" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love," what is Lily looking through?
(b) A camera.
(d) A wooden frame.
15. Who is watching the battle in scene "B" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
(b) Madame Odelia Pandahr.
(c) George and Lily.
(d) George and Madame Odelia Pandahr.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Abraham Lincoln die?
2. What play was Abraham Lincoln watching when he was assassinated?
3. In "Panel I: Thou Holy Ghost" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," Black Woman recalls how much has changed since when?
4. Who appears to ask for more contributions in scene "C" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
5. What does George bring out for Lily's inspection in scene "A" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)