|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlene complain the apartment is infested with in scene "C" of "Snails"?
2. In scene "F" of "Snails," a Robber enters the apartment and steals what?
(a) A purse.
(b) A painting.
(c) The cockroach.
(d) A vase.
3. What does Mrs. Smith ask her children if they'd like in scene "D" of "Greeks (or the Slugs)"?
(a) A cat.
(b) A sister.
(c) A brother.
(d) A dog.
4. Who shows Blanca and Anglor through an apartment in scene "F" of "Open House"?
(d) Miss Faith.
5. Who tells the others to line up and calls out "Land Ho!" in the ending of "Third Kingdom"?
6. What does Lucius ask Mare to say at the end of scene "A" of "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
(a) Pick a winner."
(b) "Good luck."
(c) "Love you."
(d) "Bless you."
7. Lucius tells Mare in scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander" that she doesn't pay attention to the little things, comparing them to what?
8. What man does Aretha tell to be patient in scene "A" of "Open House"?
9. Aretha recalls a conversation with a slave-master named what in scene "D" of "Open House"?
10. Who is watching "Wild Kingdom" in scene "F" of "Snails"?
11. The speakers in "Third Kingdom" reveal aspects of their dreams, many of which refer to what?
(a) Past failures.
(b) Their reality.
(c) Secret obsessions.
(d) An other Self.
12. In "An Equation for Black People Onstage" Parks writes, "The bulk of relationships Black people are engaged in onstage is the relationship between the Black and the" what?
(a) "White lifestyle."
(b) "Female other."
(c) "White other."
(d) "White perspective."
13. What does Lucius beat Mare with in scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
(a) A belt.
(b) A cord.
(c) His fist.
(d) A riding crop.
14. How many speakers are featured in the short play "Third Kingdom"?
15. Where is Mr. Sergeant Smith in scene "A" of "Greeks (or the Slugs)"?
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the dining room.
(d) At his desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Snail," scene "C," Molly announces her decision to not make a career out of what?
2. How many children do the Smiths have in "Greeks (or the Slugs)"?
3. In scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander," Lucius tells Mare that his favorite horse is always what?
4. When did the Thirteenth Amendment abolish slavery?
5. What does Mrs. Smith ask Buffy to keep clean in scene "B" of "Greeks (or the Slugs)"?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)