Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1, Essays
1. When was Suzan-Lori Parks born?
2. Where was Suzan-Lori Parks born?
3. In what European country did Suzan-Lori Parks spend part of her childhood?
4. In her opening essays, what does Parks define as "the holding or having of something of one's own"?
5. What title of a play in the collection was derived from a phrase in a half-waking dream of the author's?
6. For what play did Parks receive the 2002 Pulitzer Prize for Drama?
7. In "Elements of Style," Parks suggests that every playwright begin by asking why a story needs to be what?
8. In "Elements of Style" Parks suggests that form defines what, and vice versa?
9. What refers to...
This section contains 3,206 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)