|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, The America Play, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Veronica's name in scene "F" of "Snails"?
2. Where is Lucius planning to go in scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
(a) A bar.
(b) A casino.
(c) The movies.
(d) The races.
3. Where was Suzan-Lori Parks born?
(a) Fort Knox, Kentucky.
(b) St. Louis, Missouri.
(c) Nashville, Tennessee.
(d) Springfield, Illinois.
4. Madame Odelia Pandahr speaks in the manner of what in scene "B" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
(a) A judge.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A sports announcer.
(d) A news reporter.
5. Who works with Aretha on the calculations for how many slaves can fit in the bottom of a transport ship in scene "B" of "Open House"?
(c) Miss Faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "C - Archaeology" of The America Play, Lucy suggests that her son is hearing two sorts of echoes - of the sound connected with his father's life, and of what?
2. Aretha is told she has what in scene "C" of "Open House"?
3. In scene "B" of "Open House," Aretha speaks of God looking down on whom?
4. Who assumed the American Presidency after the assassination of Abraham Lincoln?
5. How are Charles' arms described in "Pickling"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)