|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Devotees in the Garden of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Emancipation Proclamation enacted?
2. In scene "C" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love," who has been taking items from the hope chest?
(b) Madame Odelia Pandahr.
3. What word means to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority?
4. What is the short song which Miss Miss opens "Pickling" about?
(a) Eating cake.
(b) Walking a dog.
(c) Wiping a man's brow.
(d) Driving a car.
5. What does Charlene complain the apartment is infested with in scene "C" of "Snails"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the others to line up and calls out "Land Ho!" in the ending of "Third Kingdom"?
2. In scene "A" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love," what is Lily looking through?
3. In the "Overture" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," how many floors do the characters say the man fell?
4. The speakers in "Third Kingdom" recall being thrown off what?
5. Aretha is told she has what in scene "C" of "Open House"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)