|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Black Man want Black Woman to dig in "Panel I: Thou Holy Ghost" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World"?
(a) A tunnel.
(b) A mass grave.
(c) A rose garden.
(d) A hole of history.
2. What does Mr. Sergeant Smith refer to as a promotion in "Greeks (or the Slugs)"?
(a) A "Distinction."
(b) An "Elevation."
(c) A "Mark of superiority."
(d) A "Bump up."
3. Where is Lucius planning to go in scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
(a) A casino.
(b) The races.
(c) The movies.
(d) A bar.
4. Who is the son of the master craftsman Daedalus in Greek mythology?
5. The chorus in the "Overture" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World" suggest who should listen to the story of what happened, write it down and preserve it?
(a) The women.
(b) The youth.
(c) The men.
(d) The elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. The speakers in "Third Kingdom" recall being thrown off what?
2. What is the first of four short plays anthologized under the title "Imperceptible Mutabilities in the Third Kingdom"?
3. In "Final Chorus" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," characters interject the comment that "the page" is both what?
4. What does Charlene complain the apartment is infested with in scene "C" of "Snails"?
5. What did Miss Miss keep preserved of her mother's in "Pickling"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)