|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Betting on the Dust Commander.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlene's name in scene "F" of "Snails"?
2. What refers to the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement?
3. What is an art form that generally refers to movement of the body, usually rhythmic and to music, used as a form of expression or presented in a spiritual or performance setting?
4. For what play did Parks receive the 2002 Pulitzer Prize for Drama?
(b) In The Blood.
(c) The Sinner's Place.
5. Lucius describes being known for wearing the same of what every day in scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
(a) Leather jacket.
(b) Cowboy hat.
(c) Bermuda shorts.
(d) White boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. In scene "F" of "Snails," a Robber enters the apartment and steals what?
2. Who defied her boss' efforts to get her to speak properly in scene "A" of "Snails"?
3. Who is watching "Wild Kingdom" in scene "F" of "Snails"?
4. How many speakers are featured in the short play "Third Kingdom"?
5. In "An Equation for Black People Onstage" Parks writes, "The bulk of relationships Black people are engaged in onstage is the relationship between the Black and the" what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)