|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, The America Play, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Sergeant Smith doing in scene "A" of "Greeks (or the Slugs)"?
(a) Making a phonecall.
(b) Posing for photographs.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Reading a newspaper.
2. In the "Overture" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," how many floors do the characters say the man fell?
3. The chorus in the "Overture" of "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World" suggest who should listen to the story of what happened, write it down and preserve it?
(a) The elderly.
(b) The men.
(c) The youth.
(d) The women.
4. Miss Miss describes in "Pickling" how attractive Charles looked in what?
(a) A suit.
(b) A towel.
(c) Swim trunks.
(d) A muscle shirt.
5. What refers to a hypersensitivity to a substance that causes the body to react to any contact with that substance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defied her boss' efforts to get her to speak properly in scene "A" of "Snails"?
2. Who describes how important it is for everyone in the family to have a clean, pressed appearance in scene "B" of "Greeks (or the Slugs)"?
3. Who have been given items from the hope chest in scene "C" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
4. What does Mr. Sergeant Smith refer to as a promotion in "Greeks (or the Slugs)"?
5. Aretha is told she has what in scene "C" of "Open House"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)