Quiz: Section 1, Essays to Section 2, Imperceptible Mutabilities in the Third Kingdom, Part 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where was Suzan-Lori Parks born?
a) Nashville, Tennessee.
b) Fort Knox, Kentucky.
c) St. Louis, Missouri.
d) Springfield, Illinois.
2. When did the Thirteenth Amendment abolish slavery?
3. In "Elements of Style" Parks suggests that form defines what, and vice versa?
4. Who arrives looking for the person with the cockroach bites in scene "F" of "Snails"?
5. What "apparatus" used by scientists to disguise their presence so they can observe animals in their natural environment without being noticed is described...
This section contains 297 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)