|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, Pickling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Miss remember Charles coming by to eat in "Pickling"?
2. In scene "A" of "Snails," Molly insistently asks Charlene where what are?
(a) Family photographs.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her dress.
(d) The want ads.
3. What refers to a hypersensitivity to a substance that causes the body to react to any contact with that substance?
4. Who defied her boss' efforts to get her to speak properly in scene "A" of "Snails"?
5. How many children do the Smiths have in "Greeks (or the Slugs)"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is broken on the attire of Lucius in "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
2. In scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander," Mare suggests that she and Lucius have children, as they have neither what?
3. When scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander" repeats itself, the flowers are different how?
4. How are Charles' arms described in "Pickling"?
5. Aretha recalls a conversation with a slave-master named what in scene "D" of "Open House"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)