|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, Pickling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is broken on the attire of Lucius in "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
(a) A button is missing.
(b) His shoelace is broken.
(c) His zipper.
(d) His glasses.
2. The speakers in "Third Kingdom" reveal aspects of their dreams, many of which refer to what?
(a) An other Self.
(b) Secret obsessions.
(c) Their reality.
(d) Past failures.
3. Lucius tells Mare in scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander" that she doesn't pay attention to the little things, comparing them to what?
4. Who is speaking in scene "D" of "Snails"?
(a) The banker.
(b) The Naturalist.
(c) The priest.
(d) The policeman.
5. What word does Molly repeat on different occasions in scene "A" of "Snails"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What possession of Miss Miss' does she wonder what happened to in "Pickling"?
2. When did the Thirteenth Amendment abolish slavery?
3. What refers to a hypersensitivity to a substance that causes the body to react to any contact with that substance?
4. Charles speaks to Aretha about the importance of what in scene "E" of "Open House"?
5. What is a narrative technique wherein events are portrayed in chronological order?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)