|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Devotees in the Garden of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran the finishing school where George graduated in "Devotees in the Garden of Love?
(a) Madame Odelia Pandahr.
2. What kind of flowers do Lucius and Mare discuss having gotten in scene "A" of "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
3. What is shown onstage in the opening of "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
(a) A wedding cake.
(b) Slides of Lucius and Mare getting married.
(c) People cheering.
(d) A preist.
4. In scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander," Mare suggests that she and Lucius have children, as they have neither what?
(a) Claws nor fangs.
(b) Language nor direction.
(c) Hate nor distrust.
(d) Hair nor feathers.
5. In scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander," Mare complains that Lucius is always going where?
(a) To his friends house.
(b) To the library.
(c) To the bar.
(d) To the track.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a hypersensitivity to a substance that causes the body to react to any contact with that substance?
2. Who faces a forthcoming marriage in scene "A" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
3. What name does George state she would rather have been called in "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
4. In scene "B" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love," Madame Odelia Pandahr states that the one word to describe the reason for the battle is what?
5. What does Lucius criticize Mare for not doing correctly in scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)