|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Devotees in the Garden of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Thirteenth Amendment abolish slavery?
2. Charles speaks to Aretha about the importance of what in scene "E" of "Open House"?
3. When scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander" repeats itself, the flowers are different how?
(a) They are dead.
(b) They are colorful.
(c) They are fresh.
(d) They are gray.
4. In scene "C" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love," who has been taking items from the hope chest?
(b) Madame Odelia Pandahr.
5. What is shown onstage in the opening of "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
(a) A wedding cake.
(b) People cheering.
(c) Slides of Lucius and Mare getting married.
(d) A preist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the fighters battling for in scene "B" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
2. The speakers in "Third Kingdom" reveal aspects of their dreams, many of which refer to what?
3. Who works with Aretha on the calculations for how many slaves can fit in the bottom of a transport ship in scene "B" of "Open House"?
4. What are the names of the two combatants in scene "B" of "Devotees in the Garden of Love"?
5. Lucius describes being known for wearing the same of what every day in scene "B" of "Betting on the Dust Commander"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)