Quiz: Section 7, The America Play, Part 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did Abraham Lincoln die?
2. By what title does the Foundling Father refer to the impersonator of Abraham Lincoln in The America Play?
a) "The Second Coming."
c) "The Lesser Known."
3. Abraham Lincoln was which in the number of American Presidents?
4. Where was the location of the theatre in which Abraham Lincoln was shot?
b) New York.
d) Washington, D.C.
5. The hole in The America Play is described as an exact replica of what?
a) "Ford's Theatre."
b) "The Great Hole of History."
This section contains 274 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)