Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Twenty-Four, Mrs. Coulter in Geneva)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Lyra find out when she uses the alethiometer to ask about the broken knife?
2. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
3. What does Tialys say has happened to Mrs. Coulter?
4. What does Mary Malone tell the Mulefa that cause them to laugh?
5. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happens...
This section contains 1,248 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)