|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary explain the woman that was in her dreams?
(a) Old and no so old
(b) Kind but not kind
(d) Pretty but also plain
2. What does Mary say about love when Lyra says that witches are fierce?
(a) What a witch
(b) A love scorned is painful
(c) Love is feriocious, too
(d) Love makes people crazy
3. What does Will think of before he cuts with the knife that causes it to get stuck between the two worlds momentarily?
(a) How much he wants to sleep
(b) The hope that his mother is safe
(c) His father returning home
(d) His father reuniting with his mother
4. What does Will tell his father that Will is not?
(b) The knife bearer
5. What is Mrs. Coulter and Arsiel's plan?
(a) To thrown Metatron into the abyss
(b) To dethrone Metatron
(c) To help the Ghasts kill Metatron
(d) To free the Authority
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary not call out to Will and Lyra?
2. What is Will told he should do with the knife?
3. What does Mrs. Coulter say that she and Lord Asriel should have done?
4. How does Serafina Pekkala wake Mary Malone?
5. What does Will and Lyra see over head while they are running through the battle field?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)