|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Coulter surprised to find in her room when Father MacPhail has her locked in?
(a) Lord Asriel
(d) Lord Roke
2. What had let know Mary that Will and Lyra were coming?
(a) A dream
(b) A witch
(c) An angel
(d) A ghost
3. What is the permanent shape that Pantalaimon takes?
(a) A raccoon
(b) A ferret
(c) A pine martin
(d) A mountain lion
4. What does Mary say she can do when Atal asks if there is anything Mary can do to help?
(b) Regain faith
(c) Go to the land of the dead
(d) Tell stories
5. How does Serafina Pekkala wake Mary Malone?
(a) By creating a breeze
(b) By rustling the leaves
(c) Through a dream
(d) Whispering her name
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary see when the Mulefa from the neighboring village come to get her?
2. What does the old woman's ghost tell Mary before the ghost disappears?
3. What do Will and Lyra find when they open the window to Lord Asriel's world?
4. What does Mary say about love when Lyra says that witches are fierce?
5. What does Will say will probably happen when he goes home?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)