|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary say is an important animal in the Mulefa's world and is looked after?
2. Who comes and talks with Will and Lyra's daemons?
(a) Lee Scorseby
(c) Serafina Pekkala
3. How does Mrs. Coulter tell them she arrived at the College?
(a) The Subtle Knife
(b) None of their business
(c) Stolen gyropter
(d) Stolen machine from Lord Asriel
4. What does Asriel say that humans have that make them stronger than angels?
(a) Physical bodies
(b) The will to live
(d) A life to fight for
5. Why does Mrs. Coulter say that she didn't turn her daughter over to the Church?
(a) To use Lyra as bait for Lord Asriel
(b) Protect Lyra from the priests
(c) Lyra had secrets
(d) Protect Lyra from Father Gomez
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old woman's ghost tell Mary before the ghost disappears?
2. What are the first creatures that Father Gomez sees when he enters the Mulefa's world?
3. What does Will say will probably happen when he goes home?
4. What does Will and Lyra see over head while they are running through the battle field?
5. What does John Parry say they should do before they disappear?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)