|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
(a) To give power to Lord Asriel's war efforts
(b) To power the explosion that will kill Lyra
(c) Keeps the windows open between worlds
(d) Churns the chocolate
2. What does Mrs. Coulter reach for in her bag?
(a) Her locket
(b) Lyra's hair
3. Why is the weather seeming to go crazy?
(a) The worlds are flying apart with the loss of dust
(b) A tornado is coming
(c) The worlds are trying to stop the dust from leaving
(d) The angels have died and it is reflected in the worlds
4. What does Mary see when the Mulefa from the neighboring village come to get her?
(b) Large amounts of Dust
(c) Father Gomez
5. What has happened to Roke?
(a) His leg is broken
(b) He has been crushed
(c) He was entranced by a witch's spell
(d) His arm is broken
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the first creatures that Father Gomez sees when he enters the Mulefa's world?
2. What does Mary suddenly realize is true about all living material?
3. What is it that catches a glimpse of the angels carrying the Authority in the litter?
4. What does Mary say she believes the roads were made from?
5. What name does Lyra give the Harpy that saved her?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)