|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary explain the woman that was in her dreams?
(b) Kind but not kind
(c) Pretty but also plain
(d) Old and no so old
2. What does Mary say about love when Lyra says that witches are fierce?
(a) A love scorned is painful
(b) What a witch
(c) Love makes people crazy
(d) Love is feriocious, too
3. What does Mary suddenly realize is true about all living material?
(a) It caused Dust to exist
(b) It has no connection to Dust
(c) It is all made up of Dust
(d) It is in danger of starving from lack of Dust
4. What does Mary say she believes the roads were made from?
(a) People that came before the Mulefa
(b) The birds
(c) Humans from other worlds
(d) Lava flows
5. What does Serafina tell Mary that Mary's daemon is?
(a) A lioness
(b) A mountain goat
(c) A wild cat
(d) A bird
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Gomez see when a bird hisses at him?
2. What are the first creatures that Father Gomez sees when he enters the Mulefa's world?
3. What does Mrs. Coulter say she wants Asriel to know before he dies?
4. Where does Lord Roke hide when they first land/
5. What does Mary see getting out of the water at night?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)