|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Seven, The Dunes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lyra tell Will she believed Mrs. Coulter was doing with her in the cave?
(a) Watching over her
(b) Trying to be a mother to her
(c) Keeping her safe
(d) Healing her
2. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
(a) Churns the chocolate
(b) To give power to Lord Asriel's war efforts
(c) To power the explosion that will kill Lyra
(d) Keeps the windows open between worlds
3. How does Mary explain the woman that was in her dreams?
(a) Pretty but also plain
(b) Kind but not kind
(c) Old and no so old
4. What does Mrs. Coulter say she wants Asriel to know before he dies?
(a) Lyra is dead
(b) He has lost
(c) She betrayed him
(d) He has bad breath
5. What does Lord Asriel begin to hunt for with the help of the alethiometer?
(b) The knife
(d) Mrs. Coulter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man tell Lyra and Will is the name of the place they have traveled to?
2. What confuses the Mulefa about Mary needing the device she has created to see Shadow?
3. Where does Father Gomez find himself while following Mary's path?
4. What does Mary make in order to put the ropes over the branches in the high trees?
5. How does Mary explain to Atal that she can tell Will and Lyra are different sexes?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)