|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Seven, The Dunes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children ghosts think when they see the Gallivespian's dragon flies?
(a) They are daemons
(b) They have never seen such creatures
(c) They want to be rescued
(d) They are beautiful
2. What does Will discover about the Harpies and their intentions?
(a) They want to eat Lyra and Will
(b) They want to guid Lyra and Will
(c) They don't want to touch Lyra or Will
(d) They don't have any clear intentions
3. What makes it hard to communicate with the ghosts?
(a) They can only whisper
(b) They talk all at once
(c) They don't speak english
(d) They only moan
4. What does Mary say she will need to do in order to observer the Dust or Sraf?
(a) Go to other mulefa villages to see how the Sraf acts
(b) Go to the ocean
(c) Go to the treetops at least three times a day
(d) Sleep in the treetops
5. What is Father Gomez looking for in order to find Lyra?
(b) Her tempter
(c) Her daemon
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Mrs. Coulter have?
2. What does Mary say is an important animal in the Mulefa's world and is looked after?
3. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
4. What does Balthamos suddenly become aware of that causes him emotional pain?
5. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)