|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Seven, The Dunes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary suggest they do to pass the time while Lyra and Will tell their story?
(a) Pick seed pods
(b) Tend the fields
(c) Mend nets
2. What does Will discover about the Harpies and their intentions?
(a) They don't have any clear intentions
(b) They want to guid Lyra and Will
(c) They don't want to touch Lyra or Will
(d) They want to eat Lyra and Will
3. What happens to the fox after he tells the Cliff Ghast about Iorek and Serafina?
(a) He is forced to swear loyalty to the Ghasts
(b) He is killed
(c) He is put under a spell
(d) He is taken prisoner
4. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
(a) Talk to the Gillevispians
(b) Use the knife
(c) Think on how to get the ghosts freed
(d) Tend to his hand that is bleeding again
5. What does Serafina tell Mary that Mary's daemon is?
(a) A lioness
(b) A wild cat
(c) A mountain goat
(d) A bird
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary spot about to attack the Mulefa?
2. What does Mary realize is happening to the Dust?
3. What had Mary told the Mulefa was needed in order for her spyglass to work?
4. What does Father MacPhail accuse Mrs. Coulter of?
5. What does Lady Salmakia find out the Church believes about Lyra?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)