|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Seven, The Dunes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lord Roke's people's job to do in order to help Lord Asriel?
(a) Build weapons
(c) Work magic
2. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
(a) Think on how to get the ghosts freed
(b) Talk to the Gillevispians
(c) Use the knife
(d) Tend to his hand that is bleeding again
3. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
(d) Their names
4. What thought comes to Will's mind and almost causes him to break the knife a second time?
(a) The fear of the land of the dead
(b) The pain from his fingers
(c) His mother
(d) His father's death
5. Why is the weather seeming to go crazy?
(a) The worlds are trying to stop the dust from leaving
(b) A tornado is coming
(c) The angels have died and it is reflected in the worlds
(d) The worlds are flying apart with the loss of dust
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyra suggest that Will's daemon would be good at?
2. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
3. What does Tialys tell Will that they must do?
4. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
5. What happens when Will and Lyra help the creature out of the litter the ghasts had been attacking?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)