|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Two, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Mary told the Mulefa was needed in order for her spyglass to work?
(a) It had to be held one over each eye
(b) It had to be kept perfectly still
(c) It had to be polished before hand
(d) The two pieces had to be held a handspan apart
2. What does Mrs. Coulter say she wants Asriel to know before he dies?
(a) She betrayed him
(b) He has lost
(c) Lyra is dead
(d) He has bad breath
3. What does Mary make in order to put the ropes over the branches in the high trees?
(b) A ladder
(c) A flying carpet
(d) A home made grappling hook
4. What does Mary tell Atal that Mary must do?
(a) Climb into the tops of the trees
(b) Go into the bird's nesting ground
(c) Travel back into her world
(d) Cross the river
5. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
(a) Found Will
(b) Escaped from the Specters
(c) Used the alethiometer
(d) Tamed and softened Mrs. Coulter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man tell Lyra and Will is the name of the place they have traveled to?
2. What is Mary Malone building a machine to help her do?
3. What must Lyra leave on the shore in order to go to the world of the dead?
4. Who saves Lyra when she begins to fall?
5. What does Mrs. Coulter ask Metatron to do in order to prove that he may trust her?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)