|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Two, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lady begin feeding her dragonfly in order to keep it alive?
(a) Lyra's blood
(b) Her own blood
(d) Harpy food
2. Who arrives to warn Lyra of the bomb that is about to happen?
(a) John Parry's ghost
(b) Lee Scoresby's ghost
(c) Roger's ghosts
(d) Lyra's death
3. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
(a) Tend to his hand that is bleeding again
(b) Use the knife
(c) Think on how to get the ghosts freed
(d) Talk to the Gillevispians
4. What has happened to Roke?
(a) His leg is broken
(b) He has been crushed
(c) His arm is broken
(d) He was entranced by a witch's spell
5. What does Father Gomez explain is the reason that the Specters don't bother him?
(a) He carries the symbol of the church
(b) He is being protected by the Authority
(c) His soul is pure
(d) His mission is sacred
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
2. What does Lyra tell Roger that Ma Costa said Lyra had in her soul?
3. What does Father MacPhail accuse Mrs. Coulter of?
4. What does the Lady say it will mean if she dies while going with Lyra to the world of the dead?
5. What is Mary Malone building a machine to help her do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)