|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Two, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Coulter tell them she arrived at the College?
(a) None of their business
(b) The Subtle Knife
(c) Stolen machine from Lord Asriel
(d) Stolen gyropter
2. How does Mary explain to Atal that she can tell Will and Lyra are different sexes?
(a) Body shapes and voices
(b) You have to ask
(c) Body shapes and movement
(d) Facial features and temperments
3. What happens when Will and Lyra help the creature out of the litter the ghasts had been attacking?
(a) He attacked Lyra
(b) He was killed by a witch
(c) He disentigrated
(d) He was eaten by a Specter
4. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
(a) Loadstone resonator
(b) Their dragonflies
(c) Their spurs
(d) Their poison
5. What does the church intend to do to prove that Lyra is dead?
(a) Bring her body back
(b) Have her mummified
(c) Cut of her head
(d) Bring back the alethiometer
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
2. Who is Serafina Pekkala looking for in the beginning of chapter three?
3. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
4. What do the villagers think that Mrs. Coulter is?
5. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)