|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Two, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary make in order to put the ropes over the branches in the high trees?
(a) A home made grappling hook
(b) A flying carpet
(d) A ladder
2. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
(a) She thinks they will tell Lord Asriel
(b) She thinks the Gallivespians are hiding something
(c) They have talked of the curse of the land of the dead
(d) She wnats to have an advantage over them
3. What causes Mrs. Coulter to drop her weapon?
(a) Someone bit her
(b) Pantalaimon bit her
(c) She was struck by a stray bullet
(d) She was stabbed
4. What does Mrs. Coulter ask Metatron to do in order to prove that he may trust her?
(a) Search her soul
(b) Take her hand
(c) Search her thoughts
(d) Look at her
5. What does the boatman answer when Will asks if they are dead now too?
(b) It doesn't matter
(c) No one can tell
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
2. Why does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama not to tell anyone that Mrs. Coulter and her daughter are in the cave?
3. What does Lyra ask the alethiometer when she first wakes up?
4. Who does Ama say that she wants to help?
5. What does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama has happened to her daughter?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)