|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Two, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary explain to Atal that she can tell Will and Lyra are different sexes?
(a) Facial features and temperments
(b) Body shapes and voices
(c) Body shapes and movement
(d) You have to ask
2. What does Will ask the angel, Bathalmos, to do before they go into Lyra's world?
(a) Mark their way back to this world
(b) Tell his father he loves him
(c) See if he can sense Lyra
(d) Pose as Will's daemon animal
3. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
(a) She laughs
(b) She agrees to go
(c) She cries
(d) She tells them that she will not have anything to do with her father
4. What does Mary say she will need to do in order to observer the Dust or Sraf?
(a) Go to the treetops at least three times a day
(b) Go to other mulefa villages to see how the Sraf acts
(c) Go to the ocean
(d) Sleep in the treetops
5. What does Asriel say that humans have that make them stronger than angels?
(a) The will to live
(b) Physical bodies
(c) A life to fight for
Short Answer Questions
1. What change does Tialys note has happened in the Lady?
2. What does Father Gomez realize about the large birds?
3. What does the old woman's ghost tell Mary before the ghost disappears?
4. What does Mrs. Coulter see the angels carrying?
5. Who saves Lyra when she begins to fall?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)