|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Eight, Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boatman answer when Will asks if they are dead now too?
(b) It doesn't matter
(d) No one can tell
2. What has happened to Roke?
(a) His leg is broken
(b) His arm is broken
(c) He was entranced by a witch's spell
(d) He has been crushed
3. What does Father MacPhail accuse Mrs. Coulter of?
(a) Giving them false information
(b) Giving them the wrong hair
(c) Having ties to Lord Asriel
(d) Having an accomplis
4. Why does Mrs. Coulter say that she didn't turn her daughter over to the Church?
(a) Protect Lyra from Father Gomez
(b) Lyra had secrets
(c) Protect Lyra from the priests
(d) To use Lyra as bait for Lord Asriel
5. What do the people alive in the town where Lyra and Will are tell them that people have with them all the time?
(a) Their deaths
(b) Their fears
(c) Their waiting papers
(d) Their destinys
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama not to tell anyone that Mrs. Coulter and her daughter are in the cave?
2. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
3. Who does Lord Asriel have called in after Baruch dies?
4. What does Metatron intend to do to get Lyra and Will to side with him?
5. What does Sattamax tell Mary they have been waiting on before they asked her for help?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)