|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Eight, Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyra find while she is arguing with Tialys?
(a) Roger's death
(b) Will's death
(c) Her death
(d) Mrs. Coulter's death
2. Who does Lyra tell the people that her and Will are?
(a) Poor orphans
(b) Children of Gyptians
(c) Prince and princess
(d) Dutch and Dutchess
3. What does the Lady begin feeding her dragonfly in order to keep it alive?
(b) Harpy food
(c) Lyra's blood
(d) Her own blood
4. What does Father MacPhail accuse Mrs. Coulter of?
(a) Having ties to Lord Asriel
(b) Giving them false information
(c) Having an accomplis
(d) Giving them the wrong hair
5. What does Balthamos suddenly become aware of that causes him emotional pain?
(a) The movement of the church
(b) The death of Baruch
(c) The arrival of Specters
(d) The rip of the fabric of the worlds
Short Answer Questions
1. What attacks the Gallivespians when they approach the door?
2. What has happened to Roke?
3. What does MacPhail intend to do since Mrs. Coulter is no longer a captive to be sacrificed for the necessary energy to detonate the bomb aimed at killing Lyra?
4. What is Brother Louis sent to Mrs. Coulter's room to get while she is sleeping?
5. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)