|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Eight, Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Coulter say that she didn't turn her daughter over to the Church?
(a) Protect Lyra from Father Gomez
(b) To use Lyra as bait for Lord Asriel
(c) Protect Lyra from the priests
(d) Lyra had secrets
2. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
(a) Shake her hand
(b) Kiss her
(c) Tackle her
(d) Embrace her
3. What does Father Gomez do when the bird hisses at him?
(a) Walks calmly the other way
(b) Retreats to a cave
(c) Shoots it
(d) Climbs a tree
4. What is Brother Louis sent to Mrs. Coulter's room to get while she is sleeping?
(a) A scarf that had belonged to Lyra
(b) A bracelet
(c) An extra pillow
(d) Her locket
5. What does Ama see Mrs. Coulter do to Lyra?
(a) Slap her and kick her daemon
(b) Drug her and cut her finger
(c) Put a tattoo on her
(d) Drug her and slap her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyra find while she is arguing with Tialys?
2. Who saves Lyra when she begins to fall?
3. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
4. What does Mrs. Coulter reach for in her bag?
5. What does the man in the suit tell them they will have to wait on before they continue traveling?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)