|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Eight, Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyra ask the alethiometer when she first wakes up?
(a) How to get rid of the Gallivespians
(b) Is her mother alright
(c) Which way should they travel
(d) Is Rodger alright
2. What is Lord Roke's people's job to do in order to help Lord Asriel?
(a) Build weapons
(b) Work magic
3. What does Father MacPhail accuse Mrs. Coulter of?
(a) Giving them false information
(b) Giving them the wrong hair
(c) Having ties to Lord Asriel
(d) Having an accomplis
4. What does Mary make in order to put the ropes over the branches in the high trees?
(b) A ladder
(c) A home made grappling hook
(d) A flying carpet
5. What does Lady Salmakia find out the Church believes about Lyra?
(a) She is going to destroy the world
(b) She is the most important child
(c) Lyra has magic abilities
(d) Lyra is a monster
Short Answer Questions
1. What confuses the Mulefa about Mary needing the device she has created to see Shadow?
2. Who is Serafina Pekkala looking for in the beginning of chapter three?
3. What does Sattamax tell Mary they have been waiting on before they asked her for help?
4. What weapon does Mrs. Coulter have?
5. What are the bears on a journey to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)