|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Eight, Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Atal do when Mary finally returns to the ground?
(a) Sings a song
(b) Touches Mary with her trunk
(c) Does a dance
(d) Gives Mary a flower
2. What does MacPhail intend to do since Mrs. Coulter is no longer a captive to be sacrificed for the necessary energy to detonate the bomb aimed at killing Lyra?
(a) Sacrifice himself
(b) Find a child to use the machine on
(c) Wait until Mrs. Coulter is found
(d) Sacrifice one of his men
3. Who does Lord Asriel have called in after Baruch dies?
(a) Someone to call forth Grumman's spirit
(b) All of his generals
(c) Someone to read an alethiometer
(d) His spies
4. What does Mrs. Coulter use to check on Lyra?
(a) Loadstone Resonator
(c) Chi sticks
(d) Gallivespian spy network
5. How does Mrs. Coulter describe the key that unlocks her cuffs to Roke?
(a) Short with black tape
(b) It has a crucifix on the top
(c) Long with an x scratched on the head
(d) It is a black key with three prongs on it
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
2. Who does Will say he wants to find while he is there?
3. What does Will ask the angel, Bathalmos, to do before they go into Lyra's world?
4. Why does Mrs. Coulter say that she is keeping Lyra drugged?
5. What is Brother Louis sent to Mrs. Coulter's room to get while she is sleeping?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)