|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Eight, Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
(a) What Will thinks
(b) What Will is holding
(c) What the knife wants
(d) What shape the knife becomes
2. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
(a) To give power to Lord Asriel's war efforts
(b) Churns the chocolate
(c) Keeps the windows open between worlds
(d) To power the explosion that will kill Lyra
3. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
(a) Loadstone resonator
(b) Their dragonflies
(c) Their spurs
(d) Their poison
4. What does the alethiometer tell Lyra to follow in order to find the land of the dead?
(a) Follow the knife
(b) Follow the Gallivespians
(c) Follow the edge of the mountain
(d) Follow the edge of the river
5. What does Lord Asriel begin to hunt for with the help of the alethiometer?
(a) Mrs. Coulter
(b) The knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the part that Mary Malone had been told to play by her computer before she went through the window to the different world?
2. Who does Iorek say that he will side with in the coming war?
3. Why does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama not to tell anyone that Mrs. Coulter and her daughter are in the cave?
4. What does Ama see Mrs. Coulter do to Lyra?
5. What does Mrs. Coulter say that she and Lord Asriel should have done?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)