|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Eight, Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Father Gomez explain is the reason that the Specters don't bother him?
(a) He carries the symbol of the church
(b) His mission is sacred
(c) He is being protected by the Authority
(d) His soul is pure
2. What is it that causes Father Gomez to find the window that Mary went through?
(a) A dream
(b) The old couple from Cittagazze
(c) A comunication from the Church
(d) The weather
3. What attacks the Gallivespians when they approach the door?
(c) A demon
(d) A three headed dog
4. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
(a) Chalenges the bear's leader to single combat
(b) Forces the people to give the bears fuel
(c) Opens a window to a different world
(d) Uses the knife to sink he bears boat
5. What do the children ghosts think when they see the Gallivespian's dragon flies?
(a) They are daemons
(b) They want to be rescued
(c) They have never seen such creatures
(d) They are beautiful
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama has happened to her daughter?
2. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
3. What does Mary tell Atal that Mary must do?
4. What does Mrs. Coulter use to check on Lyra?
5. What does Mary spot about to attack the Mulefa?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)