|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Eight, Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Asriel say that humans have that make them stronger than angels?
(a) A life to fight for
(c) Physical bodies
(d) The will to live
2. What thought comes to Will's mind and almost causes him to break the knife a second time?
(a) His mother
(b) The fear of the land of the dead
(c) The pain from his fingers
(d) His father's death
3. What does Atal do when Mary finally returns to the ground?
(a) Sings a song
(b) Does a dance
(c) Gives Mary a flower
(d) Touches Mary with her trunk
4. What does Lyra tell Will she wants to do when they find Roger and Will's father?
(a) Run far away from Lord Asriel and Mrs. Coulter
(b) Return for Pantalaimon
(c) Go to her homeworld
(d) Set the ghosts free
5. Who does Mrs. Coulter look like to Will causing him to drop the knife?
(a) A Specter
(b) An angel
(c) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Gomez explain is the reason that the Specters don't bother him?
2. Who is Serafina Pekkala looking for in the beginning of chapter three?
3. What does Father Gomez realize about the large birds?
4. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
5. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)