|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One, The Harpies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
(a) What shape the knife becomes
(b) What Will is holding
(c) What the knife wants
(d) What Will thinks
2. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
(a) They accuse Will of Lying
(b) They accuse the children of working with the Church
(c) They tell the children that they are risking the world
(d) They say that Will and Lyra are afraid
3. What does Tialys say has happened to Mrs. Coulter?
(a) Taken Prisoner
4. What does Lyra find out when she uses the alethiometer to ask about the broken knife?
(a) The Ghasts have the ability to fix it
(b) Iorek can fix it
(c) The angels can fix it
(d) There is another knife
5. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
(a) Their spurs
(b) Loadstone resonator
(c) Their poison
(d) Their dragonflies
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the Chevalier Tialys and the Lady Salmakia brought with them?
2. What effect does Dr. Malone have on the Specters?
3. What attacks the Gallivespians when they approach the door?
4. What thought comes to Will's mind and almost causes him to break the knife a second time?
5. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)