|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One, The Harpies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
(a) Escaped from the Specters
(b) Found Will
(c) Tamed and softened Mrs. Coulter
(d) Used the alethiometer
2. What does the Lady say it will mean if she dies while going with Lyra to the world of the dead?
(a) She wasn't afraid to face death
(b) She was following orders
(c) She welcomed her death
(d) She died doing something important
3. What does Atal do when Mary finally returns to the ground?
(a) Does a dance
(b) Touches Mary with her trunk
(c) Sings a song
(d) Gives Mary a flower
4. When Lyra begins to stir whose name does she say?
5. What thought comes to Will's mind and almost causes him to break the knife a second time?
(a) His father's death
(b) His mother
(c) The pain from his fingers
(d) The fear of the land of the dead
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Coulter say that she is keeping Lyra drugged?
2. What happens to the fox after he tells the Cliff Ghast about Iorek and Serafina?
3. What is the part that Mary Malone had been told to play by her computer before she went through the window to the different world?
4. What does Will find was left behind when Lyra was taken?
5. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)