|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One, The Harpies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they see along the road that Tialys says they should kill?
(a) A cat
(b) A frog
(c) A hog
(d) A dog
2. What is Dr. Mary Malone identified as?
(a) The key
(c) The Tempter
(d) A witch
3. What do the Gallivespian's tell Will and Lyra they must do if they want to go off and talk in private?
(a) Leave Pantalaimon behind
(b) Leave the knife behind
(c) Agree to go to Lord Asriel
(d) Give them the coordinates to where they are goin?
4. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
(a) Tamed and softened Mrs. Coulter
(b) Used the alethiometer
(c) Escaped from the Specters
(d) Found Will
5. What happens to the fox after he tells the Cliff Ghast about Iorek and Serafina?
(a) He is killed
(b) He is taken prisoner
(c) He is put under a spell
(d) He is forced to swear loyalty to the Ghasts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iorek do when he comes upon Lee's body?
2. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
3. What does one of the harpies scream at Lyra when she begins explaining why they are there?
4. Who does Lyra tell the people that her and Will are?
5. Who does Ama go to in order to try and help Mrs. Coulter's daughter?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)