|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One, The Harpies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thought comes to Will's mind and almost causes him to break the knife a second time?
(a) His father's death
(b) His mother
(c) The pain from his fingers
(d) The fear of the land of the dead
2. Who does Ama go to in order to try and help Mrs. Coulter's daughter?
(a) The town idiot
(b) A healer
(c) Her uncle
(d) The village magician
3. What does Father Gomez explain is the reason that the Specters don't bother him?
(a) His mission is sacred
(b) He is being protected by the Authority
(c) His soul is pure
(d) He carries the symbol of the church
4. What does Lord Asriel begin to hunt for with the help of the alethiometer?
(b) Mrs. Coulter
(c) The knife
5. What does the church intend to do to prove that Lyra is dead?
(a) Have her mummified
(b) Cut of her head
(c) Bring back the alethiometer
(d) Bring her body back
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyra find out when she uses the alethiometer to ask about the broken knife?
2. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
3. What causes Mrs. Coulter to drop her weapon?
4. What does Sattamax tell Mary they have been waiting on before they asked her for help?
5. What confuses the Mulefa about Mary needing the device she has created to see Shadow?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)