|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One, The Harpies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyra and Will tell the Gallivespians that they must do before they go to Lord Asriel?
(a) Go fix the knife
(b) Find Iorek
(c) Make sure Ama is alright
(d) Find Mrs. Coulter
2. Who does Ama go to in order to try and help Mrs. Coulter's daughter?
(a) The village magician
(b) A healer
(c) Her uncle
(d) The town idiot
3. What is it that causes Father Gomez to find the window that Mary went through?
(a) The old couple from Cittagazze
(b) The weather
(c) A comunication from the Church
(d) A dream
4. What does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama has happened to her daughter?
(a) She is healing herself
(b) She stubbed her toe
(c) She has been put under a spell
(d) She is very ill
5. What does the Lady say it will mean if she dies while going with Lyra to the world of the dead?
(a) She was following orders
(b) She wasn't afraid to face death
(c) She welcomed her death
(d) She died doing something important
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people alive in the town where Lyra and Will are tell them that people have with them all the time?
2. What must Lyra leave on the shore in order to go to the world of the dead?
3. Who does Mrs. Coulter look like to Will causing him to drop the knife?
4. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
5. What does one of the harpies scream at Lyra when she begins explaining why they are there?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)