|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One, The Harpies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary make in order to put the ropes over the branches in the high trees?
(a) A ladder
(c) A flying carpet
(d) A home made grappling hook
2. Why does Mrs. Coulter say that she is keeping Lyra drugged?
(a) To keep Lyra from being tracked
(b) Lyra's own safety
(c) So that Lyra won't run away
(d) Lyra is sick
3. What do the villagers think that Mrs. Coulter is?
(a) A pilgram
(b) A witch
(c) A wierdo
(d) A holy woman
4. What does Lady Salmakia find out the Church believes about Lyra?
(a) Lyra is a monster
(b) Lyra has magic abilities
(c) She is going to destroy the world
(d) She is the most important child
5. What does Lord Asriel begin to hunt for with the help of the alethiometer?
(a) Mrs. Coulter
(d) The knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man tell Lyra and Will is the name of the place they have traveled to?
2. What does Ama see Mrs. Coulter do to Lyra?
3. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
4. What does Mrs. Coulter's monkey daemon hear?
5. What does the man in the suit tell them they will have to wait on before they continue traveling?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)