|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One, The Harpies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tialys tell Will that they must do?
(a) Go to the Church members and plead their case
(b) Kill Mrs. Coulter
(c) Give themselves to the Africans
(d) Go find Lord Asriel
2. What had Mary told the Mulefa was needed in order for her spyglass to work?
(a) It had to be kept perfectly still
(b) It had to be held one over each eye
(c) It had to be polished before hand
(d) The two pieces had to be held a handspan apart
3. What does Lyra and Will tell the Gallivespians that they must do before they go to Lord Asriel?
(a) Make sure Ama is alright
(b) Find Iorek
(c) Go fix the knife
(d) Find Mrs. Coulter
4. What does the boatman answer when Will asks if they are dead now too?
(a) It doesn't matter
(c) No one can tell
5. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
(a) She thinks they will tell Lord Asriel
(b) They have talked of the curse of the land of the dead
(c) She thinks the Gallivespians are hiding something
(d) She wnats to have an advantage over them
Short Answer Questions
1. What attacks the Gallivespians when they approach the door?
2. What does the man tell Lyra and Will is the name of the place they have traveled to?
3. What is Father Gomez looking for in order to find Lyra?
4. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
5. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)