|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One, The Harpies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the bears on a journey to do?
(a) Find a new home
(b) Find a good disco tech
(c) Seek out Lord Asriel
(d) Find a way to stop the Specters
2. What does Lyra and Will tell the Gallivespians that they must do before they go to Lord Asriel?
(a) Make sure Ama is alright
(b) Go fix the knife
(c) Find Mrs. Coulter
(d) Find Iorek
3. Where does Father Gomez find himself while following Mary's path?
(a) The elderly couple's home that housed Mary
(b) The window to the Mulefa's world
(c) Amoung the Specters
(d) A river that runs backwards
4. What must Lyra leave on the shore in order to go to the world of the dead?
(c) Her sack
(d) Her shoes
5. What do they see along the road that Tialys says they should kill?
(a) A dog
(b) A hog
(c) A frog
(d) A cat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
2. What happens to the fox after he tells the Cliff Ghast about Iorek and Serafina?
3. What do the Gallivespian's tell Will and Lyra they must do if they want to go off and talk in private?
4. What does Father Gomez explain is the reason that the Specters don't bother him?
5. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)