|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One, The Harpies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
(a) They tell the children that they are risking the world
(b) They accuse Will of Lying
(c) They say that Will and Lyra are afraid
(d) They accuse the children of working with the Church
2. What does Will find was left behind when Lyra was taken?
(a) Her food
(c) Her daemon
(d) Her blanket
3. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
(a) Tamed and softened Mrs. Coulter
(b) Escaped from the Specters
(c) Used the alethiometer
(d) Found Will
4. Why does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama not to tell anyone that Mrs. Coulter and her daughter are in the cave?
(a) The enchanter is looking for her daughter
(b) They have lots of money
(c) They are on a quest
(d) They need privacy
5. What effect does Dr. Malone have on the Specters?
(a) They swarm to her
(b) They become enraged when she is around
(c) They obey her
(d) They are afraid of her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Malone tell the Mulefa that cause them to laugh?
2. What attacks the Gallivespians when they approach the door?
3. What does the man in the suit tell them they will have to wait on before they continue traveling?
4. What does the boatman answer when Will asks if they are dead now too?
5. What does Tialys say has happened to Mrs. Coulter?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)