|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen, Lyra and Her Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
(a) He tells her that the world of the dead is a myth
(b) He tells her that the bears created the world of the dead
(c) He says that the world of the dead was created as a punishment
(d) He tells her that he has no soul and they may not meet again
2. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
(a) She thinks the Gallivespians are hiding something
(b) She wnats to have an advantage over them
(c) They have talked of the curse of the land of the dead
(d) She thinks they will tell Lord Asriel
3. What do the Gallivespian's tell Will and Lyra they must do if they want to go off and talk in private?
(a) Leave the knife behind
(b) Leave Pantalaimon behind
(c) Give them the coordinates to where they are goin?
(d) Agree to go to Lord Asriel
4. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
(a) She cries
(b) She agrees to go
(c) She tells them that she will not have anything to do with her father
(d) She laughs
5. What does Lyra find while she is arguing with Tialys?
(a) Will's death
(b) Her death
(c) Roger's death
(d) Mrs. Coulter's death
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
2. What does the man tell Lyra and Will is the name of the place they have traveled to?
3. Who does Ama go to in order to try and help Mrs. Coulter's daughter?
4. What does Lyra and Will tell the Gallivespians that they must do before they go to Lord Asriel?
5. What does Mary learn that the Mulefa call the Shadows that she is talking about?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)