|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Tialys and Salmakia | Chapter Fourteen, Know What It Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama not to tell anyone that Mrs. Coulter and her daughter are in the cave?
(a) They are on a quest
(b) They have lots of money
(c) They need privacy
(d) The enchanter is looking for her daughter
2. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
(a) She tells them that she will not have anything to do with her father
(b) She agrees to go
(c) She laughs
(d) She cries
3. What happens to the fox after he tells the Cliff Ghast about Iorek and Serafina?
(a) He is put under a spell
(b) He is killed
(c) He is taken prisoner
(d) He is forced to swear loyalty to the Ghasts
4. What does Father Gomez explain is the reason that the Specters don't bother him?
(a) His soul is pure
(b) He carries the symbol of the church
(c) His mission is sacred
(d) He is being protected by the Authority
5. What does Mary spot about to attack the Mulefa?
(a) A neighboring tribe
(b) Large snakes
(c) Giant birds
(d) Huge rats
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Iorek say that he will side with in the coming war?
2. What have the Chevalier Tialys and the Lady Salmakia brought with them?
3. What is Father Gomez sent to do?
4. What effect does Dr. Malone have on the Specters?
5. What does Mary Malone tell the Mulefa that cause them to laugh?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)