|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Tialys and Salmakia | Chapter Fourteen, Know What It Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Coulter say that she is keeping Lyra drugged?
(a) Lyra is sick
(b) To keep Lyra from being tracked
(c) So that Lyra won't run away
(d) Lyra's own safety
2. What does Lady Salmakia find out the Church believes about Lyra?
(a) Lyra has magic abilities
(b) Lyra is a monster
(c) She is the most important child
(d) She is going to destroy the world
3. What does Father Gomez explain is the reason that the Specters don't bother him?
(a) He carries the symbol of the church
(b) His soul is pure
(c) He is being protected by the Authority
(d) His mission is sacred
4. What does Lyra and Will tell the Gallivespians that they must do before they go to Lord Asriel?
(a) Find Iorek
(b) Make sure Ama is alright
(c) Go fix the knife
(d) Find Mrs. Coulter
5. What does Balthamos suddenly become aware of that causes him emotional pain?
(a) The death of Baruch
(b) The movement of the church
(c) The arrival of Specters
(d) The rip of the fabric of the worlds
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lyra tell Will she believed Mrs. Coulter was doing with her in the cave?
2. What do the villagers think that Mrs. Coulter is?
3. What weapon does Mrs. Coulter have?
4. Who does Iorek say that he will side with in the coming war?
5. What does Mary spot about to attack the Mulefa?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)