|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Seven, The Dunes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina tell the daemons they must do?
(a) Go with her and leave their humans
(b) Return to the land of the dead
(c) Help their humans
(d) Become birds
2. What does one of the harpies scream at Lyra when she begins explaining why they are there?
3. What does Will discover about the Harpies and their intentions?
(a) They don't want to touch Lyra or Will
(b) They don't have any clear intentions
(c) They want to guid Lyra and Will
(d) They want to eat Lyra and Will
4. What does John Parry say they should do before they disappear?
(a) Find the Authority and kill him
(b) Destroy the Church
(c) Help Lord Asriel
(d) Save Lyra
5. Who does Mrs. Coulter look like to Will causing him to drop the knife?
(b) An angel
(c) A Specter
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary say about love when Lyra says that witches are fierce?
2. What does Xaphania say it was that allowed Lyra to read the compass?
3. What does Mary see that the man is carrying?
4. Where does John Parry explain that Lyra and Will's daemon's have gone?
5. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)