Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One, The Harpies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they see along the road that Tialys says they should kill?
(a) A frog
(b) A cat
(c) A dog
(d) A hog
2. Why does Mrs. Coulter say that she is keeping Lyra drugged?
(a) To keep Lyra from being tracked
(b) Lyra's own safety
(c) So that Lyra won't run away
(d) Lyra is sick
3. What does the church intend to do to prove that Lyra is dead?
(a) Bring back the alethiometer
(b) Bring her body back
(c) Have her mummified
(d) Cut of her head
4. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
(a) No polution or decay
(b) No priests or kings
(c) No war of famine
(d) No governing bodies
5. What does Lady Salmakia find out the Church believes about Lyra?
(a) She is the most important child
(b) Lyra is a monster
(c) Lyra has magic abilities
(d) She is going to destroy the world
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary tell Atal that Mary must do?
2. What does the boatman answer when Will asks if they are dead now too?
3. What does Mary make in order to put the ropes over the branches in the high trees?
4. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
5. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)