|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Marzipan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Father Gomez talk to in Cittagazze?
(a) Angelica and Paolo
(b) An old man missing two fingers
(c) Two elderly people
(d) A mass of children
2. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
(a) She laughs
(b) She agrees to go
(c) She tells them that she will not have anything to do with her father
(d) She cries
3. Why does Mrs. Coulter have trouble seeing Metatron?
(a) He is transparent
(b) She is weakened and sick
(c) He has called forth a fog
(d) He exudes a great light
4. What does the alethiometer tell Lyra to follow in order to find the land of the dead?
(a) Follow the knife
(b) Follow the Gallivespians
(c) Follow the edge of the mountain
(d) Follow the edge of the river
5. How does Mary explain the woman that was in her dreams?
(a) Old and no so old
(b) Kind but not kind
(d) Pretty but also plain
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that catches a glimpse of the angels carrying the Authority in the litter?
2. What effect does Dr. Malone have on the Specters?
3. What does Lord Asriel say will happen if Metatron wins?
4. What makes it hard to communicate with the ghosts?
5. How does Mrs. Coulter describe the key that unlocks her cuffs to Roke?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)