|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Marzipan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary explain to Atal that she can tell Will and Lyra are different sexes?
(a) Body shapes and voices
(b) You have to ask
(c) Body shapes and movement
(d) Facial features and temperments
2. What does Mrs. Coulter say that she and Lord Asriel should have done?
(b) Never have met
(c) Ran away when they were young
(d) Never had Lyra
3. What does Lyra ask the alethiometer when she first wakes up?
(a) How to get rid of the Gallivespians
(b) Which way should they travel
(c) Is Rodger alright
(d) Is her mother alright
4. Who does Ama go to in order to try and help Mrs. Coulter's daughter?
(a) The town idiot
(b) The village magician
(c) A healer
(d) Her uncle
5. What thought comes to Will's mind and almost causes him to break the knife a second time?
(a) The fear of the land of the dead
(b) His mother
(c) His father's death
(d) The pain from his fingers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Coulter reach for in her bag?
2. What had let know Mary that Will and Lyra were coming?
3. What does Balthamos suddenly become aware of that causes him emotional pain?
4. What does Mrs. Coulter ask Metatron to do in order to prove that he may trust her?
5. What is it that catches a glimpse of the angels carrying the Authority in the litter?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)