|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Marzipan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
(a) They have talked of the curse of the land of the dead
(b) She wnats to have an advantage over them
(c) She thinks they will tell Lord Asriel
(d) She thinks the Gallivespians are hiding something
2. What does Lord Asriel say will happen if Metatron wins?
(a) Death will become purgatory
(b) Hell will be destroyed
(c) Heaven will come to rule the forces of earth
(d) Permanent Inquisition
3. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
(a) To give power to Lord Asriel's war efforts
(b) Churns the chocolate
(c) To power the explosion that will kill Lyra
(d) Keeps the windows open between worlds
4. What confuses the Mulefa about Mary needing the device she has created to see Shadow?
(a) They can see it without the device
(b) They don't understand the importance
(c) The think she is a wack job
(d) They think to see it is bad luck
5. What does Lyra dream of?
(a) Her parents
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
2. What does Lyra tell Roger that Ma Costa said Lyra had in her soul?
3. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
4. What are the first creatures that Father Gomez sees when he enters the Mulefa's world?
5. What is happening which makes Roke's task even more dangerous?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)