|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Marzipan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
(a) Their spurs
(b) Their poison
(c) Loadstone resonator
(d) Their dragonflies
2. What have the Chevalier Tialys and the Lady Salmakia brought with them?
(a) A map to find Lyra
(b) A legion of angels
(c) Dragon fly larvae
(d) Information about Father Gomez
3. What had let know Mary that Will and Lyra were coming?
(a) A ghost
(b) An angel
(c) A dream
(d) A witch
4. What does Father Gomez explain is the reason that the Specters don't bother him?
(a) His soul is pure
(b) His mission is sacred
(c) He carries the symbol of the church
(d) He is being protected by the Authority
5. What does MacPhail intend to do since Mrs. Coulter is no longer a captive to be sacrificed for the necessary energy to detonate the bomb aimed at killing Lyra?
(a) Find a child to use the machine on
(b) Wait until Mrs. Coulter is found
(c) Sacrifice himself
(d) Sacrifice one of his men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
2. Who is Serafina Pekkala looking for in the beginning of chapter three?
3. What does Mary Malone tell the Mulefa that cause them to laugh?
4. What does Mary say she believes the roads were made from?
5. What happens to the fox after he tells the Cliff Ghast about Iorek and Serafina?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)