|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Marzipan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary explain to Atal that she can tell Will and Lyra are different sexes?
(a) Facial features and temperments
(b) Body shapes and voices
(c) Body shapes and movement
(d) You have to ask
2. What does Lyra dream of?
(a) Her parents
3. What does Iorek do when he comes upon Lee's body?
(a) Eats it
(b) Puts him on a raft out to sea
(c) Burns his body
(d) Gives him a proper burial
4. What does Lyra find out when she uses the alethiometer to ask about the broken knife?
(a) The angels can fix it
(b) Iorek can fix it
(c) The Ghasts have the ability to fix it
(d) There is another knife
5. Where does Lord Roke hide when they first land/
(a) Mrs. Coulter's daemon's coat
(b) Mrs. Coulter's hat
(c) Mrs. Coulter's hair
(d) Mrs. Coulter's coat
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that catches a glimpse of the angels carrying the Authority in the litter?
2. Who does Will say he wants to find while he is there?
3. What does Father Gomez see when a bird hisses at him?
4. What happens to the fox after he tells the Cliff Ghast about Iorek and Serafina?
5. What does Mary say she will need to do in order to observer the Dust or Sraf?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)