|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Marzipan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Mary told the Mulefa was needed in order for her spyglass to work?
(a) It had to be held one over each eye
(b) It had to be polished before hand
(c) The two pieces had to be held a handspan apart
(d) It had to be kept perfectly still
2. What does Lyra tell Will she wants to do when they find Roger and Will's father?
(a) Run far away from Lord Asriel and Mrs. Coulter
(b) Go to her homeworld
(c) Set the ghosts free
(d) Return for Pantalaimon
3. What change does Tialys note has happened in the Lady?
(a) She is pale
(b) She is weak
(c) She is running a fever
(d) Her eyes have become dark
4. What does Sattamax tell Mary they have been waiting on before they asked her for help?
(a) Her to become a member of their tribe
(b) Her to have the Mulefa dream
(c) Her to understand their language
(d) Her to learn how to grow the seed pods
5. What thought comes to Will's mind and almost causes him to break the knife a second time?
(a) The pain from his fingers
(b) His mother
(c) His father's death
(d) The fear of the land of the dead
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary tell Atal that Mary must do?
2. What is happening which makes Roke's task even more dangerous?
3. What happens to the fox after he tells the Cliff Ghast about Iorek and Serafina?
4. What does Mrs. Coulter reach for in her bag?
5. What does Mary say about love when Lyra says that witches are fierce?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)