|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Marzipan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Coulter say that she and Lord Asriel should have done?
(a) Never had Lyra
(b) Ran away when they were young
(c) Never have met
2. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
(a) They have talked of the curse of the land of the dead
(b) She wnats to have an advantage over them
(c) She thinks they will tell Lord Asriel
(d) She thinks the Gallivespians are hiding something
3. What does Asriel say that humans have that make them stronger than angels?
(b) The will to live
(c) Physical bodies
(d) A life to fight for
4. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
(a) Forces the people to give the bears fuel
(b) Uses the knife to sink he bears boat
(c) Chalenges the bear's leader to single combat
(d) Opens a window to a different world
5. What do the Gallivespian's tell Will and Lyra they must do if they want to go off and talk in private?
(a) Leave Pantalaimon behind
(b) Give them the coordinates to where they are goin?
(c) Agree to go to Lord Asriel
(d) Leave the knife behind
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary explain the woman that was in her dreams?
2. What thought comes to Will's mind and almost causes him to break the knife a second time?
3. What does Mary make in order to put the ropes over the branches in the high trees?
4. What does Sattamax tell Mary they have been waiting on before they asked her for help?
5. What does Lord Asriel say will happen if Metatron wins?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)