|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Marzipan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary spot about to attack the Mulefa?
(a) Large snakes
(b) A neighboring tribe
(c) Huge rats
(d) Giant birds
2. What does Asriel say that humans have that make them stronger than angels?
(b) The will to live
(c) Physical bodies
(d) A life to fight for
3. What does Ama see Mrs. Coulter do to Lyra?
(a) Drug her and cut her finger
(b) Drug her and slap her
(c) Slap her and kick her daemon
(d) Put a tattoo on her
4. What does Mary tell Atal that Mary must do?
(a) Cross the river
(b) Travel back into her world
(c) Climb into the tops of the trees
(d) Go into the bird's nesting ground
5. What is the part that Mary Malone had been told to play by her computer before she went through the window to the different world?
(a) The child
(b) The savior
(c) The serpent
(d) The mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Gallivespian's tell Will and Lyra they must do if they want to go off and talk in private?
2. What does Lyra tell Roger that Ma Costa said Lyra had in her soul?
3. What happens to the fox after he tells the Cliff Ghast about Iorek and Serafina?
4. What confuses the Mulefa about Mary needing the device she has created to see Shadow?
5. What does Mary say about love when Lyra says that witches are fierce?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)