|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Marzipan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary explain to Atal that she can tell Will and Lyra are different sexes?
(a) You have to ask
(b) Body shapes and voices
(c) Facial features and temperments
(d) Body shapes and movement
2. What does Mary learn that the Mulefa call the Shadows that she is talking about?
3. What does Lyra and Will tell the Gallivespians that they must do before they go to Lord Asriel?
(a) Find Mrs. Coulter
(b) Find Iorek
(c) Make sure Ama is alright
(d) Go fix the knife
4. What does Iorek do when he comes upon Lee's body?
(a) Gives him a proper burial
(b) Eats it
(c) Burns his body
(d) Puts him on a raft out to sea
5. What does Mary say she believes the roads were made from?
(a) Lava flows
(b) The birds
(c) Humans from other worlds
(d) People that came before the Mulefa
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Will and Lyra in the new world they are in?
2. What does Mary say she will need to do in order to observer the Dust or Sraf?
3. What are the first creatures that Father Gomez sees when he enters the Mulefa's world?
4. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
5. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)