Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Marzipan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyra dream of?
(d) Her parents
2. What does Atal do when Mary finally returns to the ground?
(a) Gives Mary a flower
(b) Sings a song
(c) Does a dance
(d) Touches Mary with her trunk
3. What does Mary say she will need to do in order to observer the Dust or Sraf?
(a) Go to the ocean
(b) Go to other mulefa villages to see how the Sraf acts
(c) Go to the treetops at least three times a day
(d) Sleep in the treetops
4. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
(a) He will need quiet to open a window to the right world
(b) The Authority might find out
(c) In case it doesn't work
(d) The ghosts might tell the Harpies
5. Who does Father Gomez talk to in Cittagazze?
(a) A mass of children
(b) An old man missing two fingers
(c) Two elderly people
(d) Angelica and Paolo
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that catches a glimpse of the angels carrying the Authority in the litter?
2. What does Mary say is an important animal in the Mulefa's world and is looked after?
3. Who finds Will and Lyra in the new world they are in?
4. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
5. What creature does Atal tell Mary spoke to the first of their kind and showed them how to use the seed pods?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)