|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Gallivespian's tell Will and Lyra they must do if they want to go off and talk in private?
(a) Agree to go to Lord Asriel
(b) Leave Pantalaimon behind
(c) Give them the coordinates to where they are goin?
(d) Leave the knife behind
2. What makes it hard to communicate with the ghosts?
(a) They don't speak english
(b) They only moan
(c) They talk all at once
(d) They can only whisper
3. What does Lyra ask the alethiometer when she first wakes up?
(a) Which way should they travel
(b) Is Rodger alright
(c) Is her mother alright
(d) How to get rid of the Gallivespians
4. What does Will discover about the Harpies and their intentions?
(a) They don't have any clear intentions
(b) They want to eat Lyra and Will
(c) They don't want to touch Lyra or Will
(d) They want to guid Lyra and Will
5. What has happened to Roke?
(a) His leg is broken
(b) His arm is broken
(c) He has been crushed
(d) He was entranced by a witch's spell
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children ghosts think when they see the Gallivespian's dragon flies?
2. What does Tialys tell Will that they must do?
3. Why does Lyra tell Will she believed Mrs. Coulter was doing with her in the cave?
4. What does Lyra tell Will she wants to do when they find Roger and Will's father?
5. How does Mrs. Coulter describe the key that unlocks her cuffs to Roke?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)