|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will discover about the Harpies and their intentions?
(a) They want to guid Lyra and Will
(b) They don't have any clear intentions
(c) They want to eat Lyra and Will
(d) They don't want to touch Lyra or Will
2. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
(a) She laughs
(b) She tells them that she will not have anything to do with her father
(c) She cries
(d) She agrees to go
3. How does Mrs. Coulter describe the key that unlocks her cuffs to Roke?
(a) It has a crucifix on the top
(b) Long with an x scratched on the head
(c) Short with black tape
(d) It is a black key with three prongs on it
4. What effect does Dr. Malone have on the Specters?
(a) They obey her
(b) They are afraid of her
(c) They swarm to her
(d) They become enraged when she is around
5. What does Balthamos suddenly become aware of that causes him emotional pain?
(a) The death of Baruch
(b) The rip of the fabric of the worlds
(c) The movement of the church
(d) The arrival of Specters
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MacPhail intend to do since Mrs. Coulter is no longer a captive to be sacrificed for the necessary energy to detonate the bomb aimed at killing Lyra?
2. Where does Lord Roke hide when they first land/
3. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
4. What do the children ghosts think when they see the Gallivespian's dragon flies?
5. What is Dr. Mary Malone identified as?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)