|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
(a) Forces the people to give the bears fuel
(b) Opens a window to a different world
(c) Chalenges the bear's leader to single combat
(d) Uses the knife to sink he bears boat
2. What does MacPhail intend to do since Mrs. Coulter is no longer a captive to be sacrificed for the necessary energy to detonate the bomb aimed at killing Lyra?
(a) Find a child to use the machine on
(b) Sacrifice himself
(c) Sacrifice one of his men
(d) Wait until Mrs. Coulter is found
3. Why does Lyra tell Will she believed Mrs. Coulter was doing with her in the cave?
(a) Watching over her
(b) Healing her
(c) Trying to be a mother to her
(d) Keeping her safe
4. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
(a) She thinks they will tell Lord Asriel
(b) She thinks the Gallivespians are hiding something
(c) She wnats to have an advantage over them
(d) They have talked of the curse of the land of the dead
5. What change does Tialys note has happened in the Lady?
(a) Her eyes have become dark
(b) She is weak
(c) She is running a fever
(d) She is pale
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Gallivespian's tell Will and Lyra they must do if they want to go off and talk in private?
2. What has happened to Roke?
3. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
4. What does Will discover about the Harpies and their intentions?
5. How does Mrs. Coulter describe the key that unlocks her cuffs to Roke?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)