|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tialys say has happened to Mrs. Coulter?
(a) Taken Prisoner
2. How does Mrs. Coulter describe the key that unlocks her cuffs to Roke?
(a) It has a crucifix on the top
(b) Long with an x scratched on the head
(c) Short with black tape
(d) It is a black key with three prongs on it
3. What does Lyra and Will tell the Gallivespians that they must do before they go to Lord Asriel?
(a) Make sure Ama is alright
(b) Find Iorek
(c) Find Mrs. Coulter
(d) Go fix the knife
4. What has happened to Roke?
(a) His arm is broken
(b) He was entranced by a witch's spell
(c) His leg is broken
(d) He has been crushed
5. What does Will discover about the Harpies and their intentions?
(a) They don't want to touch Lyra or Will
(b) They want to eat Lyra and Will
(c) They want to guid Lyra and Will
(d) They don't have any clear intentions
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
2. What do the Gallivespian's tell Will and Lyra they must do if they want to go off and talk in private?
3. What is happening which makes Roke's task even more dangerous?
4. Where does Lord Roke hide when they first land/
5. What does MacPhail intend to do since Mrs. Coulter is no longer a captive to be sacrificed for the necessary energy to detonate the bomb aimed at killing Lyra?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)