|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
(a) She tells them that she will not have anything to do with her father
(b) She laughs
(c) She cries
(d) She agrees to go
2. What change does Tialys note has happened in the Lady?
(a) She is weak
(b) She is pale
(c) She is running a fever
(d) Her eyes have become dark
3. What do the children ghosts think when they see the Gallivespian's dragon flies?
(a) They are beautiful
(b) They have never seen such creatures
(c) They are daemons
(d) They want to be rescued
4. What does Mary Malone tell the Mulefa that cause them to laugh?
(b) I am human
(c) Don't shoot
(d) Me friend
5. Who does Will say he wants to find while he is there?
(a) Lee Scorseby
(b) The Authority
(c) A witch
(d) John Parry
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
2. What is the part that Mary Malone had been told to play by her computer before she went through the window to the different world?
3. What is happening which makes Roke's task even more dangerous?
4. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
5. What does Lyra and Will tell the Gallivespians that they must do before they go to Lord Asriel?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)