|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the alethiometer tell Lyra to follow in order to find the land of the dead?
(a) Follow the edge of the mountain
(b) Follow the edge of the river
(c) Follow the knife
(d) Follow the Gallivespians
2. What do the children ghosts think when they see the Gallivespian's dragon flies?
(a) They have never seen such creatures
(b) They want to be rescued
(c) They are beautiful
(d) They are daemons
3. Who does Will say he wants to find while he is there?
(a) Lee Scorseby
(b) A witch
(c) John Parry
(d) The Authority
4. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
(a) Their poison
(b) Their dragonflies
(c) Loadstone resonator
(d) Their spurs
5. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
(a) Churns the chocolate
(b) Keeps the windows open between worlds
(c) To power the explosion that will kill Lyra
(d) To give power to Lord Asriel's war efforts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyra ask the alethiometer when she first wakes up?
2. What is Dr. Mary Malone identified as?
3. What is the part that Mary Malone had been told to play by her computer before she went through the window to the different world?
4. Why does Lyra tell Will she believed Mrs. Coulter was doing with her in the cave?
5. What does Lyra tell Will she wants to do when they find Roger and Will's father?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)