|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will discover about the Harpies and their intentions?
(a) They don't have any clear intentions
(b) They want to guid Lyra and Will
(c) They want to eat Lyra and Will
(d) They don't want to touch Lyra or Will
2. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
(a) Their spurs
(b) Their dragonflies
(c) Their poison
(d) Loadstone resonator
3. What has happened to Roke?
(a) He has been crushed
(b) His arm is broken
(c) He was entranced by a witch's spell
(d) His leg is broken
4. What do the children ghosts think when they see the Gallivespian's dragon flies?
(a) They want to be rescued
(b) They are beautiful
(c) They are daemons
(d) They have never seen such creatures
5. How does Mrs. Coulter describe the key that unlocks her cuffs to Roke?
(a) Long with an x scratched on the head
(b) It has a crucifix on the top
(c) Short with black tape
(d) It is a black key with three prongs on it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MacPhail intend to do since Mrs. Coulter is no longer a captive to be sacrificed for the necessary energy to detonate the bomb aimed at killing Lyra?
2. What does Lyra find out when she uses the alethiometer to ask about the broken knife?
3. What does Lyra ask the alethiometer when she first wakes up?
4. What change does Tialys note has happened in the Lady?
5. What does Tialys tell Will that they must do?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)