|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tialys tell Will that they must do?
(a) Give themselves to the Africans
(b) Go to the Church members and plead their case
(c) Kill Mrs. Coulter
(d) Go find Lord Asriel
2. What does Mary Malone tell the Mulefa that cause them to laugh?
(a) Me friend
(b) Don't shoot
(d) I am human
3. What does Lyra find out when she uses the alethiometer to ask about the broken knife?
(a) The Ghasts have the ability to fix it
(b) Iorek can fix it
(c) The angels can fix it
(d) There is another knife
4. What has happened to Roke?
(a) His arm is broken
(b) His leg is broken
(c) He has been crushed
(d) He was entranced by a witch's spell
5. What does Will discover about the Harpies and their intentions?
(a) They want to eat Lyra and Will
(b) They want to guid Lyra and Will
(c) They don't have any clear intentions
(d) They don't want to touch Lyra or Will
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Will say he wants to find while he is there?
2. Why does Lyra not want to tell the Gallivespians where they are going?
3. How does Mrs. Coulter describe the key that unlocks her cuffs to Roke?
4. What is happening which makes Roke's task even more dangerous?
5. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)