|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Gallivespian's tell Will and Lyra they must do if they want to go off and talk in private?
(a) Leave the knife behind
(b) Give them the coordinates to where they are goin?
(c) Agree to go to Lord Asriel
(d) Leave Pantalaimon behind
2. What does Lyra tell Will she wants to do when they find Roger and Will's father?
(a) Return for Pantalaimon
(b) Run far away from Lord Asriel and Mrs. Coulter
(c) Go to her homeworld
(d) Set the ghosts free
3. What does Lyra find out when she uses the alethiometer to ask about the broken knife?
(a) Iorek can fix it
(b) The Ghasts have the ability to fix it
(c) There is another knife
(d) The angels can fix it
4. What has happened to Roke?
(a) He was entranced by a witch's spell
(b) His leg is broken
(c) His arm is broken
(d) He has been crushed
5. What do the children ghosts think when they see the Gallivespian's dragon flies?
(a) They have never seen such creatures
(b) They want to be rescued
(c) They are beautiful
(d) They are daemons
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the part that Mary Malone had been told to play by her computer before she went through the window to the different world?
2. What does Lyra and Will tell the Gallivespians that they must do before they go to Lord Asriel?
3. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
4. What effect does Dr. Malone have on the Specters?
5. What does Balthamos suddenly become aware of that causes him emotional pain?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)