|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Balthamos suddenly become aware of that causes him emotional pain?
(a) The movement of the church
(b) The death of Baruch
(c) The arrival of Specters
(d) The rip of the fabric of the worlds
2. How does Mrs. Coulter describe the key that unlocks her cuffs to Roke?
(a) It has a crucifix on the top
(b) Long with an x scratched on the head
(c) Short with black tape
(d) It is a black key with three prongs on it
3. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
(a) Opens a window to a different world
(b) Uses the knife to sink he bears boat
(c) Chalenges the bear's leader to single combat
(d) Forces the people to give the bears fuel
4. Who does Will say he wants to find while he is there?
(a) John Parry
(b) The Authority
(c) A witch
(d) Lee Scorseby
5. What makes it hard to communicate with the ghosts?
(a) They only moan
(b) They don't speak english
(c) They can only whisper
(d) They talk all at once
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lord Roke hide when they first land/
2. What does Tialys tell Will that they must do?
3. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
4. What does Lyra tell Will she wants to do when they find Roger and Will's father?
5. What thought comes to Will's mind and almost causes him to break the knife a second time?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)