|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does MacPhail intend to do since Mrs. Coulter is no longer a captive to be sacrificed for the necessary energy to detonate the bomb aimed at killing Lyra?
(a) Find a child to use the machine on
(b) Wait until Mrs. Coulter is found
(c) Sacrifice himself
(d) Sacrifice one of his men
2. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
(a) Their dragonflies
(b) Their poison
(c) Loadstone resonator
(d) Their spurs
3. What does Tialys say has happened to Mrs. Coulter?
(c) Taken Prisoner
4. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
(a) Chalenges the bear's leader to single combat
(b) Opens a window to a different world
(c) Uses the knife to sink he bears boat
(d) Forces the people to give the bears fuel
5. What does Will discover about the Harpies and their intentions?
(a) They don't have any clear intentions
(b) They don't want to touch Lyra or Will
(c) They want to eat Lyra and Will
(d) They want to guid Lyra and Will
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyra tell Will she wants to do when they find Roger and Will's father?
2. Who does Will say he wants to find while he is there?
3. What does Lyra find out when she uses the alethiometer to ask about the broken knife?
4. What does Balthamos suddenly become aware of that causes him emotional pain?
5. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)