|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the waterfall of Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux used for?
(a) Keeps the windows open between worlds
(b) To give power to Lord Asriel's war efforts
(c) To power the explosion that will kill Lyra
(d) Churns the chocolate
2. What do the Gallivespians agree to give to Lyra and Will?
(a) Loadstone resonator
(b) Their dragonflies
(c) Their spurs
(d) Their poison
3. What does Balthamos suddenly become aware of that causes him emotional pain?
(a) The movement of the church
(b) The arrival of Specters
(c) The death of Baruch
(d) The rip of the fabric of the worlds
4. What do the children ghosts think when they see the Gallivespian's dragon flies?
(a) They have never seen such creatures
(b) They are daemons
(c) They want to be rescued
(d) They are beautiful
5. Where does Lord Roke hide when they first land/
(a) Mrs. Coulter's coat
(b) Mrs. Coulter's hat
(c) Mrs. Coulter's hair
(d) Mrs. Coulter's daemon's coat
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does Dr. Malone have on the Specters?
2. What does Tialys say has happened to Mrs. Coulter?
3. What does Lyra and Will tell the Gallivespians that they must do before they go to Lord Asriel?
4. What has happened to Roke?
5. What does Lyra tell Will she wants to do when they find Roger and Will's father?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)