|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Five, Saint-Jean-Les-Eaux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does Dr. Malone have on the Specters?
(a) They swarm to her
(b) They obey her
(c) They become enraged when she is around
(d) They are afraid of her
2. What is happening which makes Roke's task even more dangerous?
(a) Bug migration
3. What does Mary Malone tell the Mulefa that cause them to laugh?
(a) I am human
(c) Don't shoot
(d) Me friend
4. What thought comes to Will's mind and almost causes him to break the knife a second time?
(a) The pain from his fingers
(b) His father's death
(c) The fear of the land of the dead
(d) His mother
5. What do the Gallivespian's tell Will and Lyra they must do if they want to go off and talk in private?
(a) Agree to go to Lord Asriel
(b) Leave Pantalaimon behind
(c) Leave the knife behind
(d) Give them the coordinates to where they are goin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will do to stop the fight between the bears and the towns people?
2. What is Dr. Mary Malone identified as?
3. How does Mrs. Coulter describe the key that unlocks her cuffs to Roke?
4. What change does Tialys note has happened in the Lady?
5. What does Lyra do when the Gallivespians tell her that they will force her to come with them?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)