|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
(a) Talk to the Gillevispians
(b) Tend to his hand that is bleeding again
(c) Think on how to get the ghosts freed
(d) Use the knife
2. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
(a) What the knife wants
(b) What Will is holding
(c) What shape the knife becomes
(d) What Will thinks
3. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
(a) He tells her that the bears created the world of the dead
(b) He tells her that he has no soul and they may not meet again
(c) He tells her that the world of the dead is a myth
(d) He says that the world of the dead was created as a punishment
4. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
(a) They accuse Will of Lying
(b) They tell the children that they are risking the world
(c) They say that Will and Lyra are afraid
(d) They accuse the children of working with the Church
5. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
2. What does Will tell his father that Will is not?
3. What is waiting for Lee when he lets himself leave the earth?
4. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
5. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)