|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
(a) They tell the children that they are risking the world
(b) They say that Will and Lyra are afraid
(c) They accuse Will of Lying
(d) They accuse the children of working with the Church
2. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
(a) To stop her father
(b) To get the ghosts to heaven
(c) To stop her mother
(d) To rescue the ghosts
3. What happens when Will and Lyra help the creature out of the litter the ghasts had been attacking?
(a) He was killed by a witch
(b) He was eaten by a Specter
(c) He attacked Lyra
(d) He disentigrated
4. What does Lyra tell Roger that Ma Costa said Lyra had in her soul?
5. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
(a) He will need quiet to open a window to the right world
(b) In case it doesn't work
(c) The ghosts might tell the Harpies
(d) The Authority might find out
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
2. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
3. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
4. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
5. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)