|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
(a) No war of famine
(b) No polution or decay
(c) No priests or kings
(d) No governing bodies
2. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
(a) Republic of Heaven
(b) A united universe
(c) A dynasty
(d) A world of peace
3. What does Mrs. Coulter say she wants Asriel to know before he dies?
(a) He has bad breath
(b) She betrayed him
(c) Lyra is dead
(d) He has lost
4. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
(a) Use the knife
(b) Tend to his hand that is bleeding again
(c) Talk to the Gillevispians
(d) Think on how to get the ghosts freed
5. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
(a) They accuse the children of working with the Church
(b) They say that Will and Lyra are afraid
(c) They tell the children that they are risking the world
(d) They accuse Will of Lying
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
2. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
3. What happens when Will and Lyra help the creature out of the litter the ghasts had been attacking?
4. What is Mrs. Coulter and Arsiel's plan?
5. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)