|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
(a) No governing bodies
(b) No priests or kings
(c) No war of famine
(d) No polution or decay
2. What is waiting for Lee when he lets himself leave the earth?
(d) His mother
3. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
(b) Their names
4. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
(a) In case it doesn't work
(b) The ghosts might tell the Harpies
(c) The Authority might find out
(d) He will need quiet to open a window to the right world
5. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
(a) To rescue the ghosts
(b) To stop her mother
(c) To get the ghosts to heaven
(d) To stop her father
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
2. What does Will tell his father that Will is not?
3. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
4. What is Mrs. Coulter and Arsiel's plan?
5. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)