|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
(a) A dynasty
(b) A world of peace
(c) A united universe
(d) Republic of Heaven
2. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
(a) What the knife wants
(b) What Will thinks
(c) What shape the knife becomes
(d) What Will is holding
3. What does Mrs. Coulter say she wants Asriel to know before he dies?
(a) He has bad breath
(b) He has lost
(c) She betrayed him
(d) Lyra is dead
4. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
(a) No polution or decay
(b) No war of famine
(c) No governing bodies
(d) No priests or kings
5. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
(a) Kiss her
(b) Tackle her
(c) Embrace her
(d) Shake her hand
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will tell his father that Will is not?
2. What happens when Will and Lyra help the creature out of the litter the ghasts had been attacking?
3. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
4. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
5. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)