|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
(a) They say that Will and Lyra are afraid
(b) They accuse the children of working with the Church
(c) They tell the children that they are risking the world
(d) They accuse Will of Lying
2. What does Lyra tell Roger that Ma Costa said Lyra had in her soul?
3. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
(d) Their names
4. What is waiting for Lee when he lets himself leave the earth?
(b) His mother
5. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
(a) Use the knife
(b) Think on how to get the ghosts freed
(c) Talk to the Gillevispians
(d) Tend to his hand that is bleeding again
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
2. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
3. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
4. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
5. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)