|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
(a) The ghosts might tell the Harpies
(b) He will need quiet to open a window to the right world
(c) The Authority might find out
(d) In case it doesn't work
2. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
(a) Tamed and softened Mrs. Coulter
(b) Escaped from the Specters
(c) Used the alethiometer
(d) Found Will
3. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
(a) Shake her hand
(b) Tackle her
(c) Embrace her
(d) Kiss her
4. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
(a) He tells her that he has no soul and they may not meet again
(b) He says that the world of the dead was created as a punishment
(c) He tells her that the bears created the world of the dead
(d) He tells her that the world of the dead is a myth
5. What is waiting for Lee when he lets himself leave the earth?
(a) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyra tell Roger that Ma Costa said Lyra had in her soul?
2. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
3. What is Mrs. Coulter and Arsiel's plan?
4. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
5. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)