|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
(a) He will need quiet to open a window to the right world
(b) The ghosts might tell the Harpies
(c) The Authority might find out
(d) In case it doesn't work
2. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
(a) What shape the knife becomes
(b) What the knife wants
(c) What Will is holding
(d) What Will thinks
3. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
(a) A united universe
(b) A world of peace
(c) Republic of Heaven
(d) A dynasty
4. What is Mrs. Coulter and Arsiel's plan?
(a) To thrown Metatron into the abyss
(b) To dethrone Metatron
(c) To help the Ghasts kill Metatron
(d) To free the Authority
5. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
(a) He tells her that the bears created the world of the dead
(b) He tells her that he has no soul and they may not meet again
(c) He tells her that the world of the dead is a myth
(d) He says that the world of the dead was created as a punishment
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
2. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
3. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
4. What is waiting for Lee when he lets himself leave the earth?
5. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)