|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Coulter say she wants Asriel to know before he dies?
(a) Lyra is dead
(b) He has lost
(c) He has bad breath
(d) She betrayed him
2. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
(a) He tells her that the bears created the world of the dead
(b) He tells her that the world of the dead is a myth
(c) He tells her that he has no soul and they may not meet again
(d) He says that the world of the dead was created as a punishment
3. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
(a) What Will is holding
(b) What Will thinks
(c) What shape the knife becomes
(d) What the knife wants
4. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
5. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
(a) To stop her father
(b) To get the ghosts to heaven
(c) To rescue the ghosts
(d) To stop her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will tell his father that Will is not?
2. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
3. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
4. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
5. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)