|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Will and Lyra help the creature out of the litter the ghasts had been attacking?
(a) He attacked Lyra
(b) He disentigrated
(c) He was eaten by a Specter
(d) He was killed by a witch
2. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
(a) No governing bodies
(b) No war of famine
(c) No polution or decay
(d) No priests or kings
3. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
(a) Their names
4. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
(a) They accuse the children of working with the Church
(b) They accuse Will of Lying
(c) They say that Will and Lyra are afraid
(d) They tell the children that they are risking the world
5. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
(a) Kiss her
(b) Tackle her
(c) Embrace her
(d) Shake her hand
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
2. What does Lyra tell Roger that Ma Costa said Lyra had in her soul?
3. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
4. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
5. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)