|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
(d) Their names
2. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
(a) The Authority might find out
(b) He will need quiet to open a window to the right world
(c) In case it doesn't work
(d) The ghosts might tell the Harpies
3. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
(a) He tells her that the world of the dead is a myth
(b) He tells her that he has no soul and they may not meet again
(c) He says that the world of the dead was created as a punishment
(d) He tells her that the bears created the world of the dead
4. What does Lyra tell Roger that Ma Costa said Lyra had in her soul?
5. What is Mrs. Coulter and Arsiel's plan?
(a) To thrown Metatron into the abyss
(b) To help the Ghasts kill Metatron
(c) To free the Authority
(d) To dethrone Metatron
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
2. What does Will tell his father that Will is not?
3. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
4. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
5. What does Mrs. Coulter say she wants Asriel to know before he dies?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)