|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
(a) What Will is holding
(b) What Will thinks
(c) What the knife wants
(d) What shape the knife becomes
2. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
3. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
(a) He tells her that the bears created the world of the dead
(b) He says that the world of the dead was created as a punishment
(c) He tells her that the world of the dead is a myth
(d) He tells her that he has no soul and they may not meet again
4. What does Will tell his father that Will is not?
(d) The knife bearer
5. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
(a) Used the alethiometer
(b) Tamed and softened Mrs. Coulter
(c) Found Will
(d) Escaped from the Specters
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
2. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
3. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
4. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
5. What is waiting for Lee when he lets himself leave the earth?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)