|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
(a) What the knife wants
(b) What Will thinks
(c) What Will is holding
(d) What shape the knife becomes
2. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
(a) Found Will
(b) Tamed and softened Mrs. Coulter
(c) Used the alethiometer
(d) Escaped from the Specters
3. What does Mrs. Coulter say she wants Asriel to know before he dies?
(a) Lyra is dead
(b) He has bad breath
(c) He has lost
(d) She betrayed him
4. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
(a) They accuse the children of working with the Church
(b) They tell the children that they are risking the world
(c) They say that Will and Lyra are afraid
(d) They accuse Will of Lying
5. What will be unique about Lord Asriel's new world that he hopes to create?
(a) No governing bodies
(b) No war of famine
(c) No priests or kings
(d) No polution or decay
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
2. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
3. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
4. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
5. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)