|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is waiting for Lee when he lets himself leave the earth?
(b) His mother
2. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
(a) A dynasty
(b) A world of peace
(c) A united universe
(d) Republic of Heaven
3. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
(a) He will need quiet to open a window to the right world
(b) In case it doesn't work
(c) The ghosts might tell the Harpies
(d) The Authority might find out
4. What does Will sit down to do while Lyra and Roger talk?
(a) Use the knife
(b) Talk to the Gillevispians
(c) Tend to his hand that is bleeding again
(d) Think on how to get the ghosts freed
5. What does Will tell his father that Will is not?
(a) The knife bearer
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
2. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
3. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
4. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
5. Who arrives suddenly while Will and Lyra are beginning to be attacked by the horsemen?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)