|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
(a) They tell the children that they are risking the world
(b) They say that Will and Lyra are afraid
(c) They accuse Will of Lying
(d) They accuse the children of working with the Church
2. What does Will tell his father that Will is not?
(a) The knife bearer
3. What happens when Will and Lyra help the creature out of the litter the ghasts had been attacking?
(a) He attacked Lyra
(b) He disentigrated
(c) He was killed by a witch
(d) He was eaten by a Specter
4. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
(a) He will need quiet to open a window to the right world
(b) In case it doesn't work
(c) The ghosts might tell the Harpies
(d) The Authority might find out
5. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
(a) Tackle her
(b) Embrace her
(c) Shake her hand
(d) Kiss her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
2. What does Iorek tell Will will be just as important during the forging of the knife as what Iorek will do?
3. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
4. What is it that Lord Asriel claims that Lyra was able to do that makes her unique?
5. What does Mrs. Coulter say she wants Asriel to know before he dies?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)