|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Authority's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will tell the Lady and Tialys that he hasn't said anything to the ghosts about getting them out?
(a) In case it doesn't work
(b) The Authority might find out
(c) The ghosts might tell the Harpies
(d) He will need quiet to open a window to the right world
2. What does Will tell his father that Will is not?
(c) The knife bearer
3. What does Mrs. Coulter say she wants Asriel to know before he dies?
(a) He has bad breath
(b) Lyra is dead
(c) He has lost
(d) She betrayed him
4. What does Lyra tell Roger that Ma Costa said Lyra had in her soul?
5. What does King Ogunwe say that Lord Asriel is trying to create?
(a) A world of peace
(b) Republic of Heaven
(c) A dynasty
(d) A united universe
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the response of the Gallivespian spies when they find that Lyra and Will don't intend to wait for Lord Asriel's transport for them?
2. What does Iorek tell Lyra when she says that she must go to the world of the dead?
3. What do the ghost children say is something that no one ever forgets?
4. What does Lyra tell Roger that she now believes is her destiny?
5. What does Roger try but fail to do when he sees Lyra?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)