Chapter One, The Enchanted Sleeper | Chapter Two, Balthamos and Baruch
1. What do the villagers think that Mrs. Coulter is?
(a) A holy woman
(b) A pilgram
(c) A wierdo
(d) A witch
2. What does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama has happened to her daughter?
(a) She has been put under a spell
(b) She is very ill
(c) She is healing herself
(d) She stubbed her toe
3. Why does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama not to tell anyone that Mrs. Coulter and her daughter are in the cave?
(a) They have lots of money
(b) They need privacy
(c) The enchanter is looking for her daughter
(d) They are on a quest
4. When Lyra begins to stir whose name does she say?
5. What does Will find was left behind when Lyra was taken?
(b) Her food
(c) Her daemon
(d) Her blanket
6. What does Will ask the angel, Bathalmos, to do before they go into Lyra's world?
(a) Pose as Will's daemon animal
(b) See if he can sense Lyra
(c) Mark their way back to this world
(d) Tell his father he loves him
This section contains 4,866 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)