Chapter One, The Enchanted Sleeper | Chapter Two, Balthamos and Baruch
1. What do the villagers think that Mrs. Coulter is?
(a) A pilgram
(b) A witch
(c) A wierdo
(d) A holy woman
2. What does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama has happened to her daughter?
(a) She is healing herself
(b) She has been put under a spell
(c) She stubbed her toe
(d) She is very ill
3. Why does Mrs. Coulter tell Ama not to tell anyone that Mrs. Coulter and her daughter are in the cave?
(a) They need privacy
(b) They are on a quest
(c) The enchanter is looking for her daughter
(d) They have lots of money
4. When Lyra begins to stir whose name does she say?
5. What does Will find was left behind when Lyra was taken?
(a) Her blanket
(b) Her food
(d) Her daemon
6. What does Will ask the angel, Bathalmos, to do before they go into Lyra's world?
(a) Tell his father he loves him
(b) Mark their way back to this world
(c) Pose as Will's daemon animal
(d) See if he can sense Lyra
This section contains 4,866 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)