Chapter One, The Enchanted Sleeper | Chapter Two, Balthamos and Baruch
• Mrs. Coulter tells a village girl that Lyra has been magically enchanted and they are seeking safety from the man that did it.
• Mrs. Coulter drugs Lyra with tea to keep her from waking.
• Will decides to go and find Lyra before going to Lord Asriel.
• Will has the angel following him pose as a daemon as they go into Lyra's world.
Chapter Three, Scavengers | Chapter Four, Ama and the Bats
• Iorek finds Lee's body and vows to have revenge for Lee's death.
• A Cliff Ghast finds a fox who confesses all he knows from Serafina and Iorek's conversation before he is killed.
• Ama sees Mrs. Coulter slap Lyra and force drugs down the girls throat.
• Ama vows to help Lyra.
Chapter Five, The Adamant Tower | Chapter Six, Preemptive Absolution
• Baruch enters Lord Asriel's castle and relates information...
This section contains 1,953 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)