Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Margarethe want to know about the excavation?
2. Which one of Hitler's men claimed to know the location of The Amber Room in order to stay alive after the war?
3. Paul hears that there has been a murder at ____________________.
4. Where is Paul lurking at the beginning of Chapter 52?
5. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
The author uses more than one theme in the novel. Identify at least two themes in the story, and then cite an example to support each theme.
The author creates characters who are sympathetic and those who are not. Name at least three characters for whom you have sympathy and reasons why. Then name at least three characters who have not earned your sympathy and identify reasons why.
Berry is a master at dramatic devices. Choose an example of symbolism, metaphors, and irony, briefly describe them and identify the technique which they embody.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)