Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Margarethe want to know about the excavation?
2. Which one of Hitler's men claimed to know the location of The Amber Room in order to stay alive after the war?
3. Paul hears that there has been a murder at ____________________.
4. Where is Paul lurking at the beginning of Chapter 52?
5. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of disappointment. Identify at least two characters who either embody or experience disappointment then cite an example to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Paul. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Berry's use of humor in the book. Cite examples of at least two different instances of humor and explain why the author used them where he did.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)