|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul finally tell McKoy?
(a) He wants to invest in the search.
(b) That Grumer can't be trusted.
(c) That he and Rachel are returning to the U.S.
(d) That he knows where The Amber Room is.
2. What is Wayland McKoy's current business in Germany?
(a) Excavating caves for treasure.
(b) Technology installations.
(c) Microbiology research.
(d) Banking and investing.
3. Which of the following has NOT been some of the people killed in search of The Amber Room?
(a) Police Investigators.
(d) Private Investigators.
4. Fritz is notified about the explosion at the mine and that Rachel is _____________________.
(b) hurt but alive.
(d) perfectly fine.
5. Where had Loring's father found The Amber Room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did McKoy NOT do with the money from investors?
2. How many of McKoy's investors have traveled to Germany to hear the outcome of the dig?
3. Who do Loring and Suzanne invite to Castle Loukov to talk?
4. Whose presence does Knoll sense behind him as he enters the cave?
5. What are Rachel's thoughts after escaping the mine explosion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paul's willingness to go to the McKoy dig site signify to Rachel?
2. What does Danya tell Rachel and Knoll about Enrich Koch?
3. What literary devices does the author use to indicate the dialogue and views of the different characters?
4. What does Pannik reveal to Paul and Rachel regarding explosions in the cave?
5. What information does Danya give to Rachel and Knoll about The Amber Room and why is he so forthcoming?
6. How do Suzanne and Knoll get killed?
7. What information does Paul provide to the investigator, Fritz Pannik, and how does Paul learn about Rachel's condition?
8. After Paul tells Wayland about Grumer, what does Wayland learn from Grumer when he confronts him?
9. How do Rachel and Paul differ in their views about continuing on with the investigation?
10. What is the string of deaths related to The Amber Room since 1957 and what does Fellner give Knoll permission to do now?
This section contains 1,143 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)