|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Julius?
(a) Rachel's grandfather.
(b) Suzanne's father.
(c) Danya's grandson.
(d) Karol's brother.
2. Why does Danya lie to Rachel and Knoll about the location of The Amber Room?
(a) He wants the reward money for himself.
(b) He doesn't trust that Rachel is who she says she is.
(c) He doesn't want Knoll to get the treasure.
(d) Suzanne has kidnapped his grandson.
3. Where are Knoll and Rachel headed in Chapter 27?
(a) A city tour.
(b) Danya's house.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A museum.
4. What do Paul, Rachel and McKoy see when they enter the cave?
(a) 4 trucks and 8 dead bodies.
(b) 4 trucks and 2 dead bodies.
(c) 1 truck and 2 dead bodies.
(d) 4 trucks and 4 dead bodies.
5. Where do Paul and Rachel hide while Knoll and Margarethe fight?
(a) The chapel.
(b) The choir loft.
(c) The gift shop.
(d) The confessional.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grumer assumes that Margarethe works for whom?
2. Which of the following does Loring NOT say he is leaving to Suzanne?
3. What is the setting for Chapter 45?
4. What does Fritz assure Paul of?
5. Who shoots and kills Knoll?
Short Essay Questions
1. What power is Suzanne able to wield over Knoll?
2. After Paul tells Wayland about Grumer, what does Wayland learn from Grumer when he confronts him?
3. Describe the flirtatious interaction between Knoll and Rachel as they make their way to Danya's house.
4. How do Rachel and Paul differ in their views about continuing on with the investigation?
5. What has Rachel learned about herself and how does she feel about Paul now?
6. What distracts Paul's attention during the meeting in the mine?
7. What is revealed about Grumer's true identity?
8. How do Loring and Suzanne eliminate Fellner and Monika from the search for The Amber Room?
9. Describe the encounter between Knoll and Suzanne at the dig site.
10. Who is Wayland McKoy and how do Paul and Rachel meet him?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)