|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McKoy tells Paul and Rachel that the chamber was robbed _______________.
(a) during the war.
(c) prior to the war.
2. Which of the following has NOT been some of the people killed in search of The Amber Room?
(c) Police Investigators.
(d) Private Investigators.
3. How does Suzanne get away from Knoll?
(a) She kicks him in the crotch.
(b) She stabs him.
(c) She gives him sleeping pills.
(d) She shoots him.
4. What do Suzanne and Grumer find after searching the Cutlers' hotel room?
(b) A map.
(d) Karol's letters.
5. What does Paul notice during the meeting with the investors?
(a) A man in the back taking notes.
(b) It is getting very cold in the room.
(c) The lights in the room flickered.
(d) A blonde woman peeks into the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Paul keeping the letters and wallet found in the cave?
2. Knoll overhears several castle employees discussing _______________________.
3. Which of the following did McKoy NOT do with the money from investors?
4. Where is Paul lurking at the beginning of Chapter 52?
5. What did Margarethe want to know about the excavation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Danya tell Rachel and Knoll about Enrich Koch?
2. What power is Suzanne able to wield over Knoll?
3. What do Loring and Suzanne reveal to Monika and Fellner regarding the disposition of The Amber Room?
4. How do Suzanne and Knoll get killed?
5. Describe the encounter between Knoll and Suzanne at the dig site.
6. Who is Wayland McKoy and how do Paul and Rachel meet him?
7. What information does Paul provide to the investigator, Fritz Pannik, and how does Paul learn about Rachel's condition?
8. How do Rachel and Paul differ in their views about continuing on with the investigation?
9. What information does Danya give to Rachel and Knoll about The Amber Room and why is he so forthcoming?
10. What is the string of deaths related to The Amber Room since 1957 and what does Fellner give Knoll permission to do now?
This section contains 1,183 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)