Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margarethe want to know about the excavation?
(a) If the pieces were signed by the artist.
(b) If the storage units has the Nazi swastika on them.
(c) If anything predated 1945.
(d) If there were any Rembrandt paintings in the group.
2. Which one of Hitler's men claimed to know the location of The Amber Room in order to stay alive after the war?
(a) Klaus Barbie.
(b) Rudolf Hoess.
(c) Enrich Koch.
(d) Josef Mengele.
3. Paul hears that there has been a murder at ____________________.
(a) a museum.
(b) a church.
(c) Rachel's hotel.
(d) Danya's house.
4. Where is Paul lurking at the beginning of Chapter 52?
(a) A museum.
(b) The airport.
(c) The mine.
(d) Loring Castle.
5. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
(a) He's trying not to get involved.
(b) He thinks Rachel will be mad.
(c) He doesn't know if he can trust McKoy.
(d) He needs more facts first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fritz is notified about the explosion at the mine and that Rachel is _____________________.
2. What is Wayland McKoy's current business in Germany?
3. Where had Loring's father found The Amber Room?
4. Until now, what had never happened among the Retrievers of Lost Antiques?
5. What do Paul, Rachel and McKoy see when they enter the cave?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)