|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Rachel's thoughts after escaping the mine explosion?
(a) She wants to return home immediately.
(b) She wants to re-marry Paul.
(c) She wants to talk to her children.
(d) She wants to continue her search for The Amber Room.
2. Who is killed aboard a jet crash?
(a) Knoll and Suzanne.
(b) Fellner and Monika.
(c) Knoll and Monika.
(d) Fellner and Koch.
3. Where do Paul and Rachel hide while Knoll and Margarethe fight?
(a) The confessional.
(b) The chapel.
(c) The gift shop.
(d) The choir loft.
4. Who watches Rachel and Knoll enter the cave?
5. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT decide to kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. McKoy tells Paul and Rachel that the chamber was robbed _______________.
2. For whom is Grumer working?
3. What does Fritz inform Rachel and Paul about regarding the mine?
4. Goring and Hitler had competed with each other to __________________________.
5. Who does Fritz say is a suspect in the murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Danya tell Rachel and Knoll about Enrich Koch?
2. Describe the encounter between Knoll and Suzanne at the dig site.
3. What distracts Paul's attention during the meeting in the mine?
4. What information does Danya give to Rachel and Knoll about The Amber Room and why is he so forthcoming?
5. Describe what takes place in the mine with Rachel, Knoll and Suzanne.
6. How does Paul's character begin to show more depth?
7. Who is Wayland McKoy and how do Paul and Rachel meet him?
8. Why are Wayland and Grumer so charming in dealing with the investors?
9. Even though Wayland seems to be very trusting of the Cutlers, why is Paul still reticent to reveal anything to him?
10. What power is Suzanne able to wield over Knoll?
This section contains 1,116 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)