|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margarethe want to know about the excavation?
(a) If anything predated 1945.
(b) If there were any Rembrandt paintings in the group.
(c) If the pieces were signed by the artist.
(d) If the storage units has the Nazi swastika on them.
2. Who do Loring and Suzanne invite to Castle Loukov to talk?
(a) Paul and Rachel.
(b) Fellner and Monika.
(c) Knoll and Monika.
(d) Fellner and Knoll.
3. How much is Suzanne willing to pay for information about The Amber Room?
(a) Twenty five million euros.
(b) Fifteen million euros.
(c) Five million euros.
(d) One million euros.
4. What do Paul, Rachel and McKoy see when they enter the cave?
(a) 4 trucks and 8 dead bodies.
(b) 1 truck and 2 dead bodies.
(c) 4 trucks and 2 dead bodies.
(d) 4 trucks and 4 dead bodies.
5. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT decide to kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul finally tell McKoy?
2. Why is McKoy so angry as he moves further into the cave?
3. Who did Loring use to restore The Amber Room?
4. Whose presence does Knoll sense behind him as he enters the cave?
5. Who is Fritz Pannik?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)