|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes by the name Margarethe?
2. Which of the following does Loring NOT say he is leaving to Suzanne?
(a) 1.5 million euros.
(b) His castle.
(c) His club membership.
(d) His Bentley.
3. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT promise Knoll after he catches up to her?
(a) She promises to tell him everything.
(b) She promises to sleep with him.
(c) She calls a truce.
(d) She will tell him the location of The Amber Room.
4. What does Fritz inform Rachel and Paul about regarding the mine?
(a) It is the most prolific mine if Germany.
(b) The mine is a network of explosives.
(c) There was an explosion today and two years ago.
(d) Men were buried alive in their fifty years ago.
5. Knoll and Suzanne are both called __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Knoll overhears several castle employees discussing _______________________.
2. What does Paul notice during the meeting with the investors?
3. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
4. What does Danya give to Rachel and Knoll before they leave his house?
5. What do Suzanne and Grumer find after searching the Cutlers' hotel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Wayland McKoy and how do Paul and Rachel meet him?
2. What distracts Paul's attention during the meeting in the mine?
3. After Paul tells Wayland about Grumer, what does Wayland learn from Grumer when he confronts him?
4. How do Suzanne and Knoll get killed?
5. Describe the flirtatious interaction between Knoll and Rachel as they make their way to Danya's house.
6. What does Danya tell Rachel and Knoll about Enrich Koch?
7. What do Loring and Suzanne reveal to Monika and Fellner regarding the disposition of The Amber Room?
8. Why are Wayland and Grumer so charming in dealing with the investors?
9. How does Paul's character begin to show more depth?
10. How do Loring and Suzanne eliminate Fellner and Monika from the search for The Amber Room?
This section contains 1,140 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)