|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Knoll throw at the person in #145?
(a) A rock.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A torch.
(d) A stiletto.
2. Whose presence does Knoll sense behind him as he enters the cave?
3. What do the signs at the cave warn intruders about?
(a) No smoking allowed.
(b) Explosives in the mines.
(c) Trespassers will be shot.
(d) Security cameras are on.
4. Who had wanted The Amber Room more than Hitler did?
5. Where do Paul and Rachel hide while Knoll and Margarethe fight?
(a) The confessional.
(b) The choir loft.
(c) The gift shop.
(d) The chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed aboard a jet crash?
2. How much is Suzanne willing to pay for information about The Amber Room?
3. Loring's father provided sub par __________________ to the Nazis.
4. Who is Ernst's father?
5. Who has been murdered?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Paul tells Wayland about Grumer, what does Wayland learn from Grumer when he confronts him?
2. What does the party discover when venturing further into the cave?
3. Describe what takes place in the mine with Rachel, Knoll and Suzanne.
4. What distracts Paul's attention during the meeting in the mine?
5. What does Danya tell Rachel and Knoll about Enrich Koch?
6. What has Rachel learned about herself and how does she feel about Paul now?
7. Who is Wayland McKoy and how do Paul and Rachel meet him?
8. Describe the flirtatious interaction between Knoll and Rachel as they make their way to Danya's house.
9. How does Paul's character begin to show more depth?
10. What information does Danya give to Rachel and Knoll about The Amber Room and why is he so forthcoming?
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)