|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letters does the man in #126 erase in the sand?
(a) F B I.
(b) E T A.
(c) C Y A.
(d) O I C.
2. What does Knoll throw at the person in #145?
(a) A torch.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A rock.
(d) A stiletto.
3. Who is Ernst's father?
(a) Paul Koch.
(b) William Schwartz.
(c) Josef Loring.
(d) Erik Steinbrenner.
4. Who had wanted The Amber Room more than Hitler did?
5. How were the people in the mine killed?
(c) Gunshot wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Grumer?
2. Fritz is notified about the explosion at the mine and that Rachel is _____________________.
3. How many of McKoy's investors have traveled to Germany to hear the outcome of the dig?
4. What are Rachel's thoughts after escaping the mine explosion?
5. How does Suzanne get away from Knoll?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the flirtatious interaction between Knoll and Rachel as they make their way to Danya's house.
2. What is revealed about Grumer's true identity?
3. How do Loring and Suzanne eliminate Fellner and Monika from the search for The Amber Room?
4. What is the purpose of the meeting between Margarethe (Suzanne) and Grumer?
5. What does Pannik reveal to Paul and Rachel regarding explosions in the cave?
6. Who is Wayland McKoy and how do Paul and Rachel meet him?
7. How do Rachel and Paul differ in their views about continuing on with the investigation?
8. What does Danya tell Rachel and Knoll about Enrich Koch?
9. Why are Wayland and Grumer so charming in dealing with the investors?
10. What do Loring and Suzanne reveal to Monika and Fellner regarding the disposition of The Amber Room?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)