|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wayland McKoy's current business in Germany?
(a) Excavating caves for treasure.
(b) Technology installations.
(c) Microbiology research.
(d) Banking and investing.
2. Loring's father provided sub par __________________ to the Nazis.
(a) telecommunications equipment.
(b) guns and bullets.
3. What doe Suzanne and Loring think about Knoll?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He escaped the mine explosion.
(c) He is trapped in the mine.
(d) He set off the explosion.
4. Why is McKoy so angry as he moves further into the cave?
(a) His stash of treasures has been stolen.
(b) His flashlight battery dies.
(c) It is empty.
(d) He loses his miner's helmet.
5. Who do Loring and Suzanne invite to Castle Loukov to talk?
(a) Fellner and Knoll.
(b) Paul and Rachel.
(c) Knoll and Monika.
(d) Fellner and Monika.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has NOT been some of the people killed in search of The Amber Room?
2. Paul tells Rachel that he is suspicious of whom?
3. Who kills Grumer?
4. Who had wanted The Amber Room more than Hitler did?
5. What does Knoll throw at the person in #145?
Short Essay Questions
1. What literary devices does the author use to indicate the dialogue and views of the different characters?
2. What information does Danya give to Rachel and Knoll about The Amber Room and why is he so forthcoming?
3. Describe the flirtatious interaction between Knoll and Rachel as they make their way to Danya's house.
4. What does Pannik reveal to Paul and Rachel regarding explosions in the cave?
5. What power is Suzanne able to wield over Knoll?
6. After Paul tells Wayland about Grumer, what does Wayland learn from Grumer when he confronts him?
7. How do Loring and Suzanne eliminate Fellner and Monika from the search for The Amber Room?
8. What is the string of deaths related to The Amber Room since 1957 and what does Fellner give Knoll permission to do now?
9. What is the purpose of the meeting between Margarethe (Suzanne) and Grumer?
10. What is revealed about Grumer's true identity?
This section contains 1,074 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)