|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Knoll NOT purchase at Warthberg?
(c) SPF lotion.
2. Who is Fritz Pannik?
(b) Federal investigator.
(c) Newspaper editor.
(d) Book author.
3. Where are Knoll and Rachel headed in Chapter 27?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A museum.
(c) Danya's house.
(d) A city tour.
4. How does Rachel feel about Knoll?
(a) Oddly attracted to him.
(b) Strong dislike of him.
(c) Hates him.
(d) Loves him.
5. What does Paul finally tell McKoy?
(a) That he knows where The Amber Room is.
(b) He wants to invest in the search.
(c) That he and Rachel are returning to the U.S.
(d) That Grumer can't be trusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Paul and Rachel hide while Knoll and Margarethe fight?
2. Who accuses Loring of stealing The Amber Room?
3. Who do Loring and Suzanne invite to Castle Loukov to talk?
4. Which one of Hitler's men claimed to know the location of The Amber Room in order to stay alive after the war?
5. What does Paul notice during the meeting with the investors?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)