|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what German city is McKoy doing his work?
2. What does Danya give to Rachel and Knoll before they leave his house?
(b) A code.
(c) A map.
3. Where is Paul keeping the letters and wallet found in the cave?
(a) Taped to his body.
(b) In a safe deposit box.
(c) Under the false bottom of his briefcase.
(d) In the hotel safe.
4. What do Paul and Rachel examine in Chapter 41?
(a) A transcript of a phone conversation.
(b) McKoy's letters to investors.
(c) Karol's letters.
(d) An auction house catalog.
5. What do the signs at the cave warn intruders about?
(a) Explosives in the mines.
(b) No smoking allowed.
(c) Security cameras are on.
(d) Trespassers will be shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Chapter 45?
2. Danya says that he and Karol had seen The Amber Room in _____________________.
3. Which of the following has NOT been some of the people killed in search of The Amber Room?
4. What does Knoll throw at the person in #145?
5. How much money had McKoy promised his investors regardless of whether or not he found an art fortune?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)