|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
(a) The Museum of Modern Art.
(b) The Metropolitan Museum.
(c) The High Museum of Art.
(d) The Getty Museum.
2. How did the Russians try to hide the panels from The Amber Room from the Nazis?
(a) They covered them with other walls.
(b) They covered them with wallpaper.
(c) They stored them in secret hallways.
(d) They painted them.
3. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
(a) Using his credit card.
(b) Not killing Rachel.
(c) Staying in the U.S. too long.
(d) Asking too many questions.
4. Why does Knoll return to the records depository in Russia?
(a) To store photos of his jewel collection.
(b) To learn about the next item he must steal.
(c) To see images of stolen Faberge eggs.
(d) To document that the match case is back in Russia.
5. Why is Fellner upset with Knoll?
(a) He was not successful in a recent theft.
(b) He left too many clues at the last theft site.
(c) The news about Peitro Caproni's death is all over the newspapers.
(d) He has seduced his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
2. What is Knoll trying to steal from the chateau?
3. The man's name is changed from Karl to ______________.
4. Who is disguised and waiting for Knoll at Rachel's office?
5. What nationality is Karol Broya?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the McKoy exhibition?
2. Why does Paul book a flight to Germany?
3. What information does Paul reveal to Suzanne about Rachel?
4. Why does Knoll kill Karol?
5. What are Rachel's perceptions of Knoll after talking with him?
6. Who is Christian Knoll and how did he come to work for Franz Fellner?
7. How accurate are Steve Berry's descriptions of the concentration camp?
8. What are the circumstances under which Rachel meets Knoll?
9. How does Knoll learn that Rachel is going to Germany?
10. Who is Suzanne and what does her employer, Loring, want to find before Fellner and Monika do?
This section contains 1,169 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)