|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Knoll notices that _______________ has been following him as he makes his way back to his hotel.
2. What had the man in #27 found when he went exploring in the Heimkehl Caverns in Germany?
(a) Secret document.
(b) The Amber Room.
(c) Cars and paintings.
3. What does Karol do that infuriates Knoll?
(a) He throws him out of the house.
(b) He spits on him.
(c) He slaps him.
(d) He throws a drink on him.
4. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Gianni Caproni.
(b) Signor Pietro Caproni.
(c) Signor Antonio Milano.
(d) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
5. What does Knoll notice about Suzanne at the airport?
(a) She is a beautiful woman.
(b) She appears to be drunk.
(c) She doesn't have any luggage.
(d) She changes her disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul give to Suzanne?
2. What did the Nazis do with the amber panels?
3. What is Knoll trying to steal from the chateau?
4. What does the officer in #3 demand in the barracks?
5. How long has Karol lived in Fulton County, Georgia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What power is Suzanne able to wield over Knoll?
2. Who is Christian Knoll and what is he doing in Italy in Chapter 7?
3. What is the current state of the relationship between Paul and Rachel?
4. Describe the encounter between Knoll and Suzanne at the dig site.
5. What is revealed about Grumer's true identity?
6. Why does Paul book a flight to Germany?
7. Why is the name change case so poignant for Rachel?
8. Describe what takes place in the mine with Rachel, Knoll and Suzanne.
9. What was the history of the creation of The Amber Room?
10. Who is Christian Knoll and how did he come to work for Franz Fellner?
This section contains 1,207 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)