|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Karol lived in Fulton County, Georgia?
(a) 80 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 65 years.
(d) 40 years.
2. Where are Karol's will and important papers found?
(a) A box in his closet.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Georgia Citizens Bank.
(d) Chase Bank.
3. Knoll notices that _______________ has been following him as he makes his way back to his hotel.
4. How will Loring insure that Monika and Fellner will not discover The Amber Room first?
(a) He hires a private detective.
(b) He seduces Monika.
(c) He has Knoll shot.
(d) He sends Suzanne to keep an eye on Knoll.
5. In what city does the present day activity take place in Part 1: Chapter 1?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Los Angeles, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where is Christian Knoll when he breaks into a chateau?
2. Christian Knoll lives in a castle called ___________________.
3. What is the first thing Rachel does when she arrives in Munich?
4. What did the Nazis do with the amber panels?
5. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to The Amber Room under Hitler's orders?
2. What is it that Fellner would like to find before he retires and what is the new lead to find it?
3. Why does Paul book a flight to Germany?
4. Who is Christian Knoll and what is he doing in Italy in Chapter 7?
5. What does Karol hear about on the news program which will be the focus of this book?
6. What is revealed about Paul's parents while he is talking to a reporter at the museum?
7. Summarize the story of "The Amber Room".
8. Why is the name change case so poignant for Rachel?
9. Where does Rachel discover her father's body?
10. What is the Extraordinary State Commission on the Registration and Investigation of the Crimes of the Fascist German Occupiers?
This section contains 1,025 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)