|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose surprise visit frightens Karol?
2. How does Rachel meet Christian Knoll?
(a) They check into the hotel at the same time.
(b) He pulls her out of the way of the taxi.
(c) They sit by each other on the plane.
(d) They are having dinner at the same restaurant.
3. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
(a) Using his credit card.
(b) Staying in the U.S. too long.
(c) Not killing Rachel.
(d) Asking too many questions.
4. Who does Knoll notice when she gets on the plane?
5. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Antonio Milano.
(b) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
(c) Signor Gianni Caproni.
(d) Signor Pietro Caproni.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karol thinks it is his fault that ________________________ are dead.
2. Knoll invites Rachel to ______________________.
3. What derogatory name does Nettles call Rachel?
4. Where is Knoll as Chapter 21 begins?
5. What does Paul warn Rachel that Nettles has decided to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the name change case so poignant for Rachel?
2. What is the content of the letters between Karol and Danya?
3. How does the author reveal about who had killed Paul's parents?
4. How did the Russians attempt to keep The Amber Room from falling into the hands of the Nazis?
5. What is revealed about Paul's parents while he is talking to a reporter at the museum?
6. How is Suzanne able to manipulate Paul into giving her information?
7. Who is Christian Knoll and how did he come to work for Franz Fellner?
8. What makes Rachel want to go to Germany so suddenly?
9. What are the circumstances under which Rachel meets Knoll?
10. What is it that Fellner would like to find before he retires and what is the new lead to find it?
This section contains 1,172 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)