|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Knoll invites Rachel to ______________________.
(a) get a glass of wine.
(c) a city tour.
(d) morning coffee.
2. What does the officer in #3 demand in the barracks?
(a) No talking.
(b) Four volunteers.
(c) Lights out.
3. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
(a) Using his credit card.
(b) Asking too many questions.
(c) Staying in the U.S. too long.
(d) Not killing Rachel.
4. What derogatory name does Nettles call Rachel?
(a) Ice Queen.
(b) Bench Bitch.
(c) Pudgy Judgey.
(d) Queen of Pain.
5. What does Knoll admit to Rachel?
(a) He stole her cell phone.
(b) He has been following her.
(c) She is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.
(d) He had her phone tapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rachel Cutler's profession?
2. In what year were the panels of The Amber Room packed up and stored away?
3. Who is disguised and waiting for Knoll at Rachel's office?
4. Who planted the bomb on the Italian plane in which Paul's parents were killed?
5. How does Paul feel about Rachel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the name change case so poignant for Rachel?
2. Summarize the story of "The Amber Room".
3. What is the current state of the relationship between Paul and Rachel?
4. How is Suzanne able to manipulate Paul into giving her information?
5. How does the author reveal about who had killed Paul's parents?
6. Describe Rachel Cutler's personality and demeanor.
7. What is the Extraordinary State Commission on the Registration and Investigation of the Crimes of the Fascist German Occupiers?
8. What information does Paul reveal to Suzanne about Rachel?
9. Where does Rachel discover her father's body?
10. Who is Rachel Cutler, what is her profession and where does she live?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)