|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rachel tell Knoll she wants to find in Germany?
(a) Her birth mother.
(b) Her son.
(d) Her best friend from college.
2. What information does the man in #10 want from the prisoners?
(a) The identification of Russian spies.
(b) The names of those who attempted to kill Hitler.
(c) The location of the Amber Room.
(d) The location of American troops.
3. Where does Knoll offer to take Rachel?
4. How long has Karol lived in Fulton County, Georgia?
(a) 80 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 65 years.
5. In what year was The Amber Room finally completed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Franz Fellner's profession?
2. Knoll's father was a fervent member of __________________.
3. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
4. Why do the prisoners think the officer has come?
5. Christian Knoll lives in a castle called ___________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the name change case so poignant for Rachel?
2. What was the history of the creation of The Amber Room?
3. How did the Russians attempt to keep The Amber Room from falling into the hands of the Nazis?
4. What are Rachel's perceptions of Knoll after talking with him?
5. How accurate are Steve Berry's descriptions of the concentration camp?
6. What happened to The Amber Room under Hitler's orders?
7. Summarize the story of "The Amber Room".
8. What makes Rachel want to go to Germany so suddenly?
9. What is it that Fellner would like to find before he retires and what is the new lead to find it?
10. Who is Christian Knoll and what is he doing in Italy in Chapter 7?
This section contains 1,105 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)