|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karol thinks it is his fault that ________________________ are dead.
(a) his brothers.
(b) the FBI agents.
(c) Yancy and Maureen Cutler.
(d) the museum guards.
2. What nationality is Karol Broya?
3. Why does the person in #57 want to see Karol?
(a) To ask about The Amber Room.
(b) To blackmail him.
(c) To reminisce about days in the army.
(d) To contribute to Rachel's campaign fund.
4. Knoll notices that _______________ has been following him as he makes his way back to his hotel.
5. How does Knoll kill Karol?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He suffocates him
(c) He snaps his neck.
(d) He stabs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. A collection of letters is found which had been written and sent between Karol and ______________.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Karol tells Rachel in a letter?
3. In what city did Knoll grow up?
4. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
5. What is the yantarnaya komnata?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Christian Knoll and what is he doing in Italy in Chapter 7?
2. What is the current state of the relationship between Paul and Rachel?
3. How is Suzanne able to manipulate Paul into giving her information?
4. What is the McKoy exhibition?
5. How did the Russians attempt to keep The Amber Room from falling into the hands of the Nazis?
6. What is it that Fellner would like to find before he retires and what is the new lead to find it?
7. What was the history of the creation of The Amber Room?
8. How accurate are Steve Berry's descriptions of the concentration camp?
9. How does the author show that Knoll was behind the taxi accident that almost killed Rachel?
10. How does the author reveal about who had killed Paul's parents?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)