|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Nazis do with the amber panels?
(a) Put them in storage.
(b) Tried to recreate them.
(c) Put them in a German castle.
(d) Destroyed them.
2. How does Paul feel about Rachel?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He respects her as a judge.
(c) He tolerates her.
(d) He still loves her.
3. Who is the man in the judge's name change case?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her fiance.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her grandfather.
4. How did Paul's parents die?
(a) An airline crash.
(b) A car accident.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) An intruder shot them.
5. Who picks up Karol's grandchildren at the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Knoll as Chapter 21 begins?
2. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
3. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
4. How old is Karol in the present day?
5. What does Paul warn Rachel that Nettles has decided to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Rachel discover her father's body?
2. Who is Suzanne and what does her employer, Loring, want to find before Fellner and Monika do?
3. How accurate are Steve Berry's descriptions of the concentration camp?
4. What makes Rachel want to go to Germany so suddenly?
5. Why is the name change case so poignant for Rachel?
6. What happened to The Amber Room under Hitler's orders?
7. What is the current state of the relationship between Paul and Rachel?
8. Who is Rachel Cutler, what is her profession and where does she live?
9. How does the author reveal about who had killed Paul's parents?
10. What were conditions like for Karol at the concentration camp?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)