|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karol's grandchildren are Brent and ______________.
2. Karol thinks it is his fault that ________________________ are dead.
(a) the FBI agents.
(b) his brothers.
(c) the museum guards.
(d) Yancy and Maureen Cutler.
3. Who is Rachel's ex-husband?
(a) James Bryson.
(b) Max Stringfield.
(c) Harold Cutler.
(d) Paul Cutler.
4. In what city does the present day activity take place in Part 1: Chapter 1?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Los Angeles, California.
5. How old was Karol when his wife died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Knoll as Chapter 21 begins?
2. How does Knoll kill Karol?
3. What does Rachel tell Knoll about why she is in Germany?
4. Which lawyer does Rachel reprimand after a court session?
5. What does Monika warn Knoll about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were conditions like for Karol at the concentration camp?
2. Why does Knoll kill Karol?
3. How did the Russians attempt to keep The Amber Room from falling into the hands of the Nazis?
4. How does Knoll learn that Rachel is going to Germany?
5. Who is Monika Fellner and what is her relationship with Knoll?
6. What is revealed about Paul's parents while he is talking to a reporter at the museum?
7. What was the history of the creation of The Amber Room?
8. Who is Suzanne and what does her employer, Loring, want to find before Fellner and Monika do?
9. Who is Christian Knoll and what is he doing in Italy in Chapter 7?
10. How does the author reveal about who had killed Paul's parents?
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)