|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which lawyer does Rachel reprimand after a court session?
(a) T. Marcus Nettles.
(b) P.J. Boatwright.
(c) Madison Sloane.
(d) J.J. Hall.
2. Which of the following does Knoll NOT like about his job?
(a) The women.
(b) The killing.
(c) The hours.
(d) The stealing.
3. What did the Nazis do with the amber panels?
(a) Put them in storage.
(b) Tried to recreate them.
(c) Put them in a German castle.
(d) Destroyed them.
4. Why is Fellner upset with Knoll?
(a) He left too many clues at the last theft site.
(b) The news about Peitro Caproni's death is all over the newspapers.
(c) He was not successful in a recent theft.
(d) He has seduced his daughter.
5. Why does Rachel suddenly want to go to Germany?
(a) To find Danya.
(b) To study culinary arts.
(c) To hike.
(d) To go skiing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Knoll kill Karol?
2. What does Knoll learn about Rachel from her secretary?
3. In what city did Knoll grow up?
4. Christian Knoll lives in a castle called ___________________.
5. Who is Danya's grandson?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author show that Knoll was behind the taxi accident that almost killed Rachel?
2. What information does Paul provide to the investigator, Fritz Pannik, and how does Paul learn about Rachel's condition?
3. What do Loring and Suzanne reveal to Monika and Fellner regarding the disposition of The Amber Room?
4. What does Karol hear about on the news program which will be the focus of this book?
5. What is the string of deaths related to The Amber Room since 1957 and what does Fellner give Knoll permission to do now?
6. Describe what takes place in the mine with Rachel, Knoll and Suzanne.
7. Who is Wayland McKoy and how do Paul and Rachel meet him?
8. Summarize the story of "The Amber Room".
9. What is it that Fellner would like to find before he retires and what is the new lead to find it?
10. What information does Danya give to Rachel and Knoll about The Amber Room and why is he so forthcoming?
This section contains 1,226 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)