|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Knoll return to the records depository in Russia?
(a) To see images of stolen Faberge eggs.
(b) To learn about the next item he must steal.
(c) To store photos of his jewel collection.
(d) To document that the match case is back in Russia.
2. Knoll's father was a fervent member of __________________.
(a) the Democratic party.
(b) the Rotary.
(c) the Nazi party.
(d) the Catholic Church.
3. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
(b) Signor Gianni Caproni.
(c) Signor Pietro Caproni.
(d) Signor Antonio Milano.
4. What does Knoll admit to Rachel?
(a) He stole her cell phone.
(b) He had her phone tapped.
(c) He has been following her.
(d) She is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.
5. The man's name is changed from Karl to ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Paul's parents die?
2. Who does Rachel ask to handle her father's estate?
3. Knoll quickly buys an airline ticket to which city?
4. Karol thinks it is his fault that ________________________ are dead.
5. In what city did Knoll grow up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is revealed about Paul's parents while he is talking to a reporter at the museum?
2. How accurate are Steve Berry's descriptions of the concentration camp?
3. How does the author reveal about who had killed Paul's parents?
4. Describe Rachel Cutler's personality and demeanor.
5. What information does Paul reveal to Suzanne about Rachel?
6. What are the circumstances under which Rachel meets Knoll?
7. Who is Monika Fellner and what is her relationship with Knoll?
8. Why is the name change case so poignant for Rachel?
9. Who is Christian Knoll and what is he doing in Italy in Chapter 7?
10. What is the McKoy exhibition?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)