|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Nazi officer who comes into the courtyard?
(a) Josef Mengele.
(b) Albert Speer.
(c) Heinrich Himmler.
(d) Hermann Goering.
2. How much does Knoll pay the taxi driver for scaring Rachel with his car?
(a) 1000 euros.
(b) 5 euros.
(c) 500 euros.
(d) 100 euros.
3. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
(a) A rare book.
(b) A snuffbox.
(c) A Faberge egg.
(d) A Russian rifle.
4. Knoll's father was a fervent member of __________________.
(a) the Democratic party.
(b) the Nazi party.
(c) the Catholic Church.
(d) the Rotary.
5. Who is the owner of the chateau who Knoll kills?
(a) Signor Pietro Giovanni.
(b) Signor Gianni Caproni.
(c) Signor Antonio Milano.
(d) Signor Pietro Caproni.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rachel Cutler's profession?
2. Why does the person in #57 want to see Karol?
3. Where does Paul have a meeting with a reporter?
4. What did the Nazis do with the amber panels?
5. Who planted the bomb on the Italian plane in which Paul's parents were killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Rachel want to go to Germany so suddenly?
2. Who is Christian Knoll and how did he come to work for Franz Fellner?
3. What is revealed about Paul's parents while he is talking to a reporter at the museum?
4. How does Knoll learn that Rachel is going to Germany?
5. What is the current state of the relationship between Paul and Rachel?
6. Who is Christian Knoll and what is he doing in Italy in Chapter 7?
7. Why does Paul book a flight to Germany?
8. How is Suzanne able to manipulate Paul into giving her information?
9. How accurate are Steve Berry's descriptions of the concentration camp?
10. Where does Rachel discover her father's body?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)