|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Nazis do with the amber panels?
(a) Put them in storage.
(b) Put them in a German castle.
(c) Destroyed them.
(d) Tried to recreate them.
2. What did Knoll's father instill in him?
(c) Love for music.
3. What has Suzanne stolen for her employer?
(a) A Faberge egg.
(b) A snuffbox.
(c) A Russian rifle.
(d) A rare book.
4. How does Paul feel about Rachel?
(a) He respects her as a judge.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He tolerates her.
(d) He still loves her.
5. How does Suzanne get Paul to give up information?
(a) She tells him that Rachel is in danger.
(b) She tells him that she is with the FBI.
(c) She blackmails him.
(d) She tells him that his children have been kidnapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which lawyer does Rachel reprimand after a court session?
2. What are the four men given as they are led from the barracks?
3. In what city did Knoll grow up?
4. Knoll notices that _______________ has been following him as he makes his way back to his hotel.
5. How old was Karol when his wife died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the content of the letters between Karol and Danya?
2. Who is Christian Knoll and how did he come to work for Franz Fellner?
3. What is it that Fellner would like to find before he retires and what is the new lead to find it?
4. What happened to The Amber Room under Hitler's orders?
5. How does Knoll learn that Rachel is going to Germany?
6. How is Suzanne able to manipulate Paul into giving her information?
7. What is the current state of the relationship between Paul and Rachel?
8. How does the author show that Knoll was behind the taxi accident that almost killed Rachel?
9. How accurate are Steve Berry's descriptions of the concentration camp?
10. Why does Knoll kill Karol?
This section contains 1,201 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)