|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Paul, Rachel and McKoy see when they enter the cave?
(a) 4 trucks and 2 dead bodies.
(b) 4 trucks and 4 dead bodies.
(c) 4 trucks and 8 dead bodies.
(d) 1 truck and 2 dead bodies.
2. How were the people in the mine killed?
(b) Gunshot wounds.
3. Where are Knoll and Rachel headed in Chapter 27?
(a) A city tour.
(b) A cafe.
(c) Danya's house.
(d) A museum.
4. What is the setting for Chapter 45?
(a) The abbey.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The mine.
(d) A theater.
5. What does Fritz assure Paul of?
(a) Danya did not suffer.
(b) Rachel does not fit the murderess' description.
(c) He will find the person who commited this crime.
(d) Rachel is still alive.
6. What do the signs at the cave warn intruders about?
(a) Trespassers will be shot.
(b) No smoking allowed.
(c) Security cameras are on.
(d) Explosives in the mines.
7. What does Knoll do after he escapes from the mine?
(a) Tries to clear rubble so Rachel can breathe.
(b) Notifies the guards.
(c) Calls for emergency rescue.
(d) Leaves Rachel inside to die.
8. What do Loring and Suzanne tell the people in #164?
(a) The Amber Room is at Castle Loukov.
(b) The Amber Room has been destroyed.
(c) The Amber Room is in Venezuela.
(d) The Amber Room will never be located.
9. Which of the following did McKoy NOT do with the money from investors?
(a) Pay himself upfront.
(b) Secure permits.
(c) Dig in the mine.
(d) Pay Grumer.
10. Who is Ernst's father?
(a) Paul Koch.
(b) William Schwartz.
(c) Erik Steinbrenner.
(d) Josef Loring.
11. Who is killed aboard a jet crash?
(a) Fellner and Koch.
(b) Knoll and Suzanne.
(c) Fellner and Monika.
(d) Knoll and Monika.
12. Paul tells Rachel that he is suspicious of whom?
13. Loring's father provided sub par __________________ to the Nazis.
(b) telecommunications equipment.
(d) guns and bullets.
14. Who goes by the name Margarethe?
15. Where is Paul lurking at the beginning of Chapter 52?
(a) A museum.
(b) The airport.
(c) The mine.
(d) Loring Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT decide to kill?
2. Who do Loring and Suzanne invite to Castle Loukov to talk?
3. How does Rachel feel about Knoll?
4. Who had wanted The Amber Room more than Hitler did?
5. What do Paul and Rachel examine in Chapter 41?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)