|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letters does the man in #126 erase in the sand?
(a) O I C.
(b) F B I.
(c) C Y A.
(d) E T A.
2. How can Paul best be described?
3. How does Knoll threaten Rachel?
(a) He will kill her if she doesn't leave Germany.
(b) He has ordered someone to kidnap her children if she doesn't leave Germany.
(c) He doesn't threaten her.
(d) He will kill Paul if she doesn't leave Germany.
4. Who has been murdered?
5. Where is Paul keeping the letters and wallet found in the cave?
(a) In the hotel safe.
(b) Taped to his body.
(c) In a safe deposit box.
(d) Under the false bottom of his briefcase.
6. How many of McKoy's investors have traveled to Germany to hear the outcome of the dig?
7. Goring and Hitler had competed with each other to __________________________.
(a) establish private schools.
(b) build the biggest army.
(c) build more concert halls.
(d) create great museums in their respective hometowns.
8. What do Paul, Rachel and McKoy see when they enter the cave?
(a) 4 trucks and 2 dead bodies.
(b) 4 trucks and 8 dead bodies.
(c) 1 truck and 2 dead bodies.
(d) 4 trucks and 4 dead bodies.
9. Who do Loring and Suzanne invite to Castle Loukov to talk?
(a) Fellner and Knoll.
(b) Knoll and Monika.
(c) Paul and Rachel.
(d) Fellner and Monika.
10. What does Paul finally tell McKoy?
(a) He wants to invest in the search.
(b) That Grumer can't be trusted.
(c) That he knows where The Amber Room is.
(d) That he and Rachel are returning to the U.S.
11. Until now, what had never happened among the Retrievers of Lost Antiques?
(a) There had never been a newsletter.
(b) There had been no killing attempts.
(c) There had never been a secret told.
(d) There had never been a president.
12. How does Danya know who Rachel is?
(a) He has met her before.
(b) He asks to see her identification papers.
(c) He has seen her picture in the paper.
(d) He can see Karol in her face.
13. How much is Suzanne willing to pay for information about The Amber Room?
(a) Five million euros.
(b) Twenty five million euros.
(c) One million euros.
(d) Fifteen million euros.
14. Who shoots and kills Knoll?
(c) The butler.
15. Paul tells Rachel that he is suspicious of whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has NOT been some of the people killed in search of The Amber Room?
2. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
3. The group is unsure of whose interest in The Amber Room?
4. In what German city is McKoy doing his work?
5. Who goes by the name Margarethe?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)