|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Suzanne get away from Knoll?
(a) She stabs him.
(b) She gives him sleeping pills.
(c) She shoots him.
(d) She kicks him in the crotch.
2. What does Paul finally tell McKoy?
(a) That Grumer can't be trusted.
(b) He wants to invest in the search.
(c) That he knows where The Amber Room is.
(d) That he and Rachel are returning to the U.S.
3. How does Knoll threaten Rachel?
(a) He has ordered someone to kidnap her children if she doesn't leave Germany.
(b) He will kill her if she doesn't leave Germany.
(c) He will kill Paul if she doesn't leave Germany.
(d) He doesn't threaten her.
4. Who did Loring use to restore The Amber Room?
(a) Imprisoned craftsmen.
(b) University interns.
(c) French museum curators.
(d) Art students.
5. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT promise Knoll after he catches up to her?
(a) She promises to tell him everything.
(b) She will tell him the location of The Amber Room.
(c) She promises to sleep with him.
(d) She calls a truce.
6. What does Paul notice during the meeting with the investors?
(a) It is getting very cold in the room.
(b) The lights in the room flickered.
(c) A blonde woman peeks into the meeting.
(d) A man in the back taking notes.
7. Which of the following did McKoy NOT do with the money from investors?
(a) Pay himself upfront.
(b) Pay Grumer.
(c) Dig in the mine.
(d) Secure permits.
8. How does Rachel feel about Knoll?
(a) Oddly attracted to him.
(b) Hates him.
(c) Loves him.
(d) Strong dislike of him.
9. Where are Knoll and Rachel headed in Chapter 27?
(a) Danya's house.
(b) A museum.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A city tour.
10. Where is Paul lurking at the beginning of Chapter 52?
(a) The airport.
(b) The mine.
(c) A museum.
(d) Loring Castle.
11. Goring and Hitler had competed with each other to __________________________.
(a) build more concert halls.
(b) establish private schools.
(c) build the biggest army.
(d) create great museums in their respective hometowns.
12. In what German city is McKoy doing his work?
13. Who is Suzanne now trying to kill?
14. Which of the following has NOT been some of the people killed in search of The Amber Room?
(c) Private Investigators.
(d) Police Investigators.
15. What does Fritz assure Paul of?
(a) Rachel is still alive.
(b) Rachel does not fit the murderess' description.
(c) He will find the person who commited this crime.
(d) Danya did not suffer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Danya know who Rachel is?
2. Who is Ernst's father?
3. For whom is Grumer working?
4. Who does Fritz say is a suspect in the murder?
5. Where is Paul keeping the letters and wallet found in the cave?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)