|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McKoy tells Paul and Rachel that the chamber was robbed _______________.
(b) prior to the war.
(c) during the war.
2. Paul hears that there has been a murder at ____________________.
(a) Danya's house.
(b) a museum.
(c) Rachel's hotel.
(d) a church.
3. Which one of Hitler's men claimed to know the location of The Amber Room in order to stay alive after the war?
(a) Klaus Barbie.
(b) Josef Mengele.
(c) Rudolf Hoess.
(d) Enrich Koch.
4. Where do Paul and Rachel hide while Knoll and Margarethe fight?
(a) The gift shop.
(b) The choir loft.
(c) The chapel.
(d) The confessional.
5. What does Paul notice in the sand and picks up before anyone notices?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A matchbook.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A flashlight.
6. Who watches Rachel and Knoll enter the cave?
7. Until now, what had never happened among the Retrievers of Lost Antiques?
(a) There had been no killing attempts.
(b) There had never been a president.
(c) There had never been a secret told.
(d) There had never been a newsletter.
8. Danya says that he and Karol had seen The Amber Room in _____________________.
(a) the Harz Mountains.
(b) the Austrian Alps.
(c) the Swiss Alps.
(d) the Rockie Mountains.
9. For whom is Grumer working?
10. Who do Loring and Suzanne invite to Castle Loukov to talk?
(a) Fellner and Monika.
(b) Knoll and Monika.
(c) Paul and Rachel.
(d) Fellner and Knoll.
11. In what German city is McKoy doing his work?
12. What does the person in #145 shoot at in the cave?
(a) The lights.
13. How were the people in the mine killed?
(d) Gunshot wounds.
14. Who is Julius?
(a) Danya's grandson.
(b) Karol's brother.
(c) Suzanne's father.
(d) Rachel's grandfather.
15. Where are Knoll and Rachel headed in Chapter 27?
(a) A museum.
(b) A city tour.
(c) Danya's house.
(d) A cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money had McKoy promised his investors regardless of whether or not he found an art fortune?
2. How much is Suzanne willing to pay for information about The Amber Room?
3. Who shoots and kills Knoll?
4. What does Loring show his guests during dinner?
5. Who goes by the name Margarethe?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)