|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Loring's father provided sub par __________________ to the Nazis.
(c) guns and bullets.
(d) telecommunications equipment.
2. Who shoots and kills Knoll?
(a) The butler.
3. Which of the following does Loring NOT say he is leaving to Suzanne?
(a) His club membership.
(b) His castle.
(c) His Bentley.
(d) 1.5 million euros.
4. Who does Rachel convince Paul into seeing before they head back to Atlanta?
(a) Wayland McKoy.
(b) Hubert Heinrich.
(c) Fritz Pannik.
(d) Franz Fellner.
5. Which of the following did McKoy NOT do with the money from investors?
(a) Pay himself upfront.
(b) Secure permits.
(c) Pay Grumer.
(d) Dig in the mine.
6. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
(a) He doesn't know if he can trust McKoy.
(b) He thinks Rachel will be mad.
(c) He's trying not to get involved.
(d) He needs more facts first.
7. What do Loring and Suzanne tell the people in #164?
(a) The Amber Room is at Castle Loukov.
(b) The Amber Room has been destroyed.
(c) The Amber Room will never be located.
(d) The Amber Room is in Venezuela.
8. How much is Suzanne willing to pay for information about The Amber Room?
(a) One million euros.
(b) Five million euros.
(c) Twenty five million euros.
(d) Fifteen million euros.
9. What do the signs at the cave warn intruders about?
(a) No smoking allowed.
(b) Security cameras are on.
(c) Trespassers will be shot.
(d) Explosives in the mines.
10. Who has been murdered?
11. Why is McKoy so angry as he moves further into the cave?
(a) He loses his miner's helmet.
(b) His flashlight battery dies.
(c) It is empty.
(d) His stash of treasures has been stolen.
12. Paul arrives in which country in Chapter 31?
13. Who is Suzanne now trying to kill?
14. Who is Fritz Pannik?
(a) Federal investigator.
(b) Book author.
(c) Newspaper editor.
15. What does Fritz inform Rachel and Paul about regarding the mine?
(a) It is the most prolific mine if Germany.
(b) There was an explosion today and two years ago.
(c) The mine is a network of explosives.
(d) Men were buried alive in their fifty years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letters does the man in #126 erase in the sand?
2. How were the people in the mine killed?
3. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT decide to kill?
4. Who accuses Loring of stealing The Amber Room?
5. What does the person in #145 shoot at in the cave?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)