|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fritz assure Paul of?
(a) Danya did not suffer.
(b) Rachel does not fit the murderess' description.
(c) He will find the person who commited this crime.
(d) Rachel is still alive.
2. Goring and Hitler had competed with each other to __________________________.
(a) create great museums in their respective hometowns.
(b) build the biggest army.
(c) build more concert halls.
(d) establish private schools.
3. What is Wayland McKoy's current business in Germany?
(a) Excavating caves for treasure.
(b) Banking and investing.
(c) Microbiology research.
(d) Technology installations.
4. Where had Loring's father found The Amber Room?
5. What does Fritz inform Rachel and Paul about regarding the mine?
(a) There was an explosion today and two years ago.
(b) The mine is a network of explosives.
(c) It is the most prolific mine if Germany.
(d) Men were buried alive in their fifty years ago.
6. How does Suzanne get away from Knoll?
(a) She gives him sleeping pills.
(b) She shoots him.
(c) She stabs him.
(d) She kicks him in the crotch.
7. Why is McKoy so angry as he moves further into the cave?
(a) His flashlight battery dies.
(b) His stash of treasures has been stolen.
(c) He loses his miner's helmet.
(d) It is empty.
8. How many of McKoy's investors have traveled to Germany to hear the outcome of the dig?
9. What doe Suzanne and Loring think about Knoll?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He escaped the mine explosion.
(c) He is trapped in the mine.
(d) He set off the explosion.
10. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT decide to kill?
11. Who shoots and kills Knoll?
(a) The butler.
12. How much money had McKoy promised his investors regardless of whether or not he found an art fortune?
13. What do Suzanne and Grumer find after searching the Cutlers' hotel room?
(b) Karol's letters.
(c) A map.
14. Who is Julius?
(a) Suzanne's father.
(b) Karol's brother.
(c) Danya's grandson.
(d) Rachel's grandfather.
15. How does Rachel feel about Knoll?
(a) Hates him.
(b) Loves him.
(c) Oddly attracted to him.
(d) Strong dislike of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Paul best be described?
2. Who does Fritz say is a suspect in the murder?
3. In what German city is McKoy doing his work?
4. Who had wanted The Amber Room more than Hitler did?
5. Knoll and Suzanne are both called __________________.
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)