|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Chapter 45?
(a) The mine.
(b) A theater.
(c) The abbey.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Who had wanted The Amber Room more than Hitler did?
3. Who is killed aboard a jet crash?
(a) Knoll and Monika.
(b) Fellner and Monika.
(c) Knoll and Suzanne.
(d) Fellner and Koch.
4. Why is McKoy so angry as he moves further into the cave?
(a) His stash of treasures has been stolen.
(b) He loses his miner's helmet.
(c) It is empty.
(d) His flashlight battery dies.
5. McKoy tells Paul and Rachel that the chamber was robbed _______________.
(c) during the war.
(d) prior to the war.
6. Fritz is notified about the explosion at the mine and that Rachel is _____________________.
(b) perfectly fine.
(d) hurt but alive.
7. Where do Paul and Rachel hide while Knoll and Margarethe fight?
(a) The confessional.
(b) The gift shop.
(c) The chapel.
(d) The choir loft.
8. The group is unsure of whose interest in The Amber Room?
9. Who is Julius?
(a) Danya's grandson.
(b) Suzanne's father.
(c) Rachel's grandfather.
(d) Karol's brother.
10. Goring and Hitler had competed with each other to __________________________.
(a) build the biggest army.
(b) create great museums in their respective hometowns.
(c) build more concert halls.
(d) establish private schools.
11. Danya says that he and Karol had seen The Amber Room in _____________________.
(a) the Harz Mountains.
(b) the Austrian Alps.
(c) the Swiss Alps.
(d) the Rockie Mountains.
12. What does Paul notice during the meeting with the investors?
(a) The lights in the room flickered.
(b) It is getting very cold in the room.
(c) A blonde woman peeks into the meeting.
(d) A man in the back taking notes.
13. How many of McKoy's investors have traveled to Germany to hear the outcome of the dig?
14. What does Knoll do after he escapes from the mine?
(a) Calls for emergency rescue.
(b) Leaves Rachel inside to die.
(c) Tries to clear rubble so Rachel can breathe.
(d) Notifies the guards.
15. Who goes by the name Margarethe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Loring's father found The Amber Room?
2. How does Danya know who Rachel is?
3. Which of the following did McKoy NOT do with the money from investors?
4. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
5. Who is Fritz Pannik?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)