|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the signs at the cave warn intruders about?
(a) Trespassers will be shot.
(b) No smoking allowed.
(c) Explosives in the mines.
(d) Security cameras are on.
2. Paul hears that there has been a murder at ____________________.
(a) Rachel's hotel.
(b) a museum.
(c) a church.
(d) Danya's house.
3. What letters does the man in #126 erase in the sand?
(a) E T A.
(b) O I C.
(c) F B I.
(d) C Y A.
4. How does Suzanne get away from Knoll?
(a) She stabs him.
(b) She gives him sleeping pills.
(c) She kicks him in the crotch.
(d) She shoots him.
5. What are Rachel's thoughts after escaping the mine explosion?
(a) She wants to re-marry Paul.
(b) She wants to return home immediately.
(c) She wants to talk to her children.
(d) She wants to continue her search for The Amber Room.
6. Who had wanted The Amber Room more than Hitler did?
7. How does Rachel feel about Knoll?
(a) Loves him.
(b) Hates him.
(c) Strong dislike of him.
(d) Oddly attracted to him.
8. What does Paul finally tell McKoy?
(a) That Grumer can't be trusted.
(b) He wants to invest in the search.
(c) That he knows where The Amber Room is.
(d) That he and Rachel are returning to the U.S.
9. Paul tells Rachel that he is suspicious of whom?
10. Danya says that he and Karol had seen The Amber Room in _____________________.
(a) the Austrian Alps.
(b) the Harz Mountains.
(c) the Rockie Mountains.
(d) the Swiss Alps.
11. How were the people in the mine killed?
(a) Gunshot wounds.
12. Where are Knoll and Rachel headed in Chapter 27?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A city tour.
(c) A museum.
(d) Danya's house.
13. What does Danya give to Rachel and Knoll before they leave his house?
(c) A code.
(d) A map.
14. Until now, what had never happened among the Retrievers of Lost Antiques?
(a) There had never been a secret told.
(b) There had never been a president.
(c) There had never been a newsletter.
(d) There had been no killing attempts.
15. Where do Paul and Rachel hide while Knoll and Margarethe fight?
(a) The gift shop.
(b) The chapel.
(c) The choir loft.
(d) The confessional.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ernst's father?
2. What does the person in #145 shoot at in the cave?
3. Who goes by the name Margarethe?
4. Who does Fritz say is a suspect in the murder?
5. The group is unsure of whose interest in The Amber Room?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)