|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Danya know who Rachel is?
(a) He can see Karol in her face.
(b) He has seen her picture in the paper.
(c) He has met her before.
(d) He asks to see her identification papers.
2. Who is Julius?
(a) Karol's brother.
(b) Danya's grandson.
(c) Rachel's grandfather.
(d) Suzanne's father.
3. What do Paul, Rachel and McKoy see when they enter the cave?
(a) 4 trucks and 2 dead bodies.
(b) 4 trucks and 8 dead bodies.
(c) 4 trucks and 4 dead bodies.
(d) 1 truck and 2 dead bodies.
4. Whose presence does Knoll sense behind him as he enters the cave?
5. What do Suzanne and Grumer find after searching the Cutlers' hotel room?
(a) A map.
(c) Karol's letters.
6. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT promise Knoll after he catches up to her?
(a) She calls a truce.
(b) She promises to tell him everything.
(c) She will tell him the location of The Amber Room.
(d) She promises to sleep with him.
7. Why is McKoy so angry as he moves further into the cave?
(a) His stash of treasures has been stolen.
(b) It is empty.
(c) His flashlight battery dies.
(d) He loses his miner's helmet.
8. What does Fritz assure Paul of?
(a) Danya did not suffer.
(b) Rachel is still alive.
(c) He will find the person who commited this crime.
(d) Rachel does not fit the murderess' description.
9. What does the person in #145 shoot at in the cave?
(b) The lights.
10. How much money had McKoy promised his investors regardless of whether or not he found an art fortune?
11. Who does Rachel convince Paul into seeing before they head back to Atlanta?
(a) Hubert Heinrich.
(b) Fritz Pannik.
(c) Franz Fellner.
(d) Wayland McKoy.
12. In what German city is McKoy doing his work?
13. Where do Paul and Rachel hide while Knoll and Margarethe fight?
(a) The chapel.
(b) The gift shop.
(c) The confessional.
(d) The choir loft.
14. Who watches Rachel and Knoll enter the cave?
15. What does Danya give to Rachel and Knoll before they leave his house?
(b) A map.
(c) A code.
Short Answer Questions
1. Knoll overhears several castle employees discussing _______________________.
2. Where are Knoll and Rachel headed in Chapter 27?
3. What does Loring show his guests during dinner?
4. What doe Suzanne and Loring think about Knoll?
5. The group is unsure of whose interest in The Amber Room?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)