|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margarethe want to know about the excavation?
(a) If the pieces were signed by the artist.
(b) If the storage units has the Nazi swastika on them.
(c) If anything predated 1945.
(d) If there were any Rembrandt paintings in the group.
2. Which one of Hitler's men claimed to know the location of The Amber Room in order to stay alive after the war?
(a) Klaus Barbie.
(b) Rudolf Hoess.
(c) Enrich Koch.
(d) Josef Mengele.
3. Paul hears that there has been a murder at ____________________.
(a) a museum.
(b) a church.
(c) Rachel's hotel.
(d) Danya's house.
4. Where is Paul lurking at the beginning of Chapter 52?
(a) A museum.
(b) The airport.
(c) The mine.
(d) Loring Castle.
5. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
(a) He's trying not to get involved.
(b) He thinks Rachel will be mad.
(c) He doesn't know if he can trust McKoy.
(d) He needs more facts first.
6. Fritz is notified about the explosion at the mine and that Rachel is _____________________.
(c) hurt but alive.
(d) perfectly fine.
7. What is Wayland McKoy's current business in Germany?
(a) Microbiology research.
(b) Banking and investing.
(c) Excavating caves for treasure.
(d) Technology installations.
8. Where had Loring's father found The Amber Room?
9. Until now, what had never happened among the Retrievers of Lost Antiques?
(a) There had never been a newsletter.
(b) There had never been a president.
(c) There had never been a secret told.
(d) There had been no killing attempts.
10. What do Paul, Rachel and McKoy see when they enter the cave?
(a) 4 trucks and 4 dead bodies.
(b) 4 trucks and 2 dead bodies.
(c) 1 truck and 2 dead bodies.
(d) 4 trucks and 8 dead bodies.
11. Knoll and Suzanne are both called __________________.
12. Paul arrives in which country in Chapter 31?
13. What does Knoll throw at the person in #145?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A rock.
(c) A stiletto.
(d) A torch.
14. Who shoots and kills Knoll?
(d) The butler.
15. Who has been murdered?
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Paul best be described?
2. How does Danya know who Rachel is?
3. How does Rachel feel about Knoll?
4. Goring and Hitler had competed with each other to __________________________.
5. Grumer assumes that Margarethe works for whom?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)