|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Fritz Pannik?
(b) Federal investigator.
(c) Book author.
(d) Newspaper editor.
2. What letters does the man in #126 erase in the sand?
(a) O I C.
(b) C Y A.
(c) E T A.
(d) F B I.
3. Which of the following has NOT been some of the people killed in search of The Amber Room?
(a) Police Investigators.
(b) Private Investigators.
4. Paul tells Rachel that he is suspicious of whom?
5. Who goes by the name Margarethe?
6. What are Rachel's thoughts after escaping the mine explosion?
(a) She wants to continue her search for The Amber Room.
(b) She wants to re-marry Paul.
(c) She wants to talk to her children.
(d) She wants to return home immediately.
7. Who is McKoy's employee in the cave at the same time as McKoy, Paul and Rachel?
(a) Herr Doctor Alex Koenig.
(b) Specialist Andre La Croix.
(c) Herr Doctor Alfred Grumer.
(d) Herr Doctor Heinrich Mueller.
8. Until now, what had never happened among the Retrievers of Lost Antiques?
(a) There had been no killing attempts.
(b) There had never been a newsletter.
(c) There had never been a secret told.
(d) There had never been a president.
9. The group is unsure of whose interest in The Amber Room?
10. Where is Paul keeping the letters and wallet found in the cave?
(a) In the hotel safe.
(b) Taped to his body.
(c) In a safe deposit box.
(d) Under the false bottom of his briefcase.
11. Who shoots and kills Knoll?
(d) The butler.
12. What does Fritz inform Rachel and Paul about regarding the mine?
(a) Men were buried alive in their fifty years ago.
(b) It is the most prolific mine if Germany.
(c) There was an explosion today and two years ago.
(d) The mine is a network of explosives.
13. Where are Knoll and Rachel headed in Chapter 27?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Danya's house.
(c) A city tour.
(d) A museum.
14. Who does Rachel convince Paul into seeing before they head back to Atlanta?
(a) Franz Fellner.
(b) Hubert Heinrich.
(c) Wayland McKoy.
(d) Fritz Pannik.
15. Which one of Hitler's men claimed to know the location of The Amber Room in order to stay alive after the war?
(a) Enrich Koch.
(b) Klaus Barbie.
(c) Rudolf Hoess.
(d) Josef Mengele.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Danya lie to Rachel and Knoll about the location of The Amber Room?
2. What does Loring show his guests during dinner?
3. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT decide to kill?
4. Why is McKoy so angry as he moves further into the cave?
5. What does Paul finally tell McKoy?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)