|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Paul keeping the letters and wallet found in the cave?
(a) In a safe deposit box.
(b) In the hotel safe.
(c) Under the false bottom of his briefcase.
(d) Taped to his body.
2. Which of the following does Knoll NOT purchase at Warthberg?
(c) SPF lotion.
3. Knoll overhears several castle employees discussing _______________________.
(a) Poisoning drinks.
(b) The Amber Room.
(c) Monika and Fellner's deaths.
(d) Loring's mistress.
4. How much is Suzanne willing to pay for information about The Amber Room?
(a) One million euros.
(b) Fifteen million euros.
(c) Twenty five million euros.
(d) Five million euros.
5. Paul tells Rachel that he is suspicious of whom?
6. What is Wayland McKoy's current business in Germany?
(a) Excavating caves for treasure.
(b) Technology installations.
(c) Microbiology research.
(d) Banking and investing.
7. Where are Knoll and Rachel headed in Chapter 27?
(a) A museum.
(b) A cafe.
(c) Danya's house.
(d) A city tour.
8. How can Paul best be described?
9. Until now, what had never happened among the Retrievers of Lost Antiques?
(a) There had been no killing attempts.
(b) There had never been a president.
(c) There had never been a secret told.
(d) There had never been a newsletter.
10. For whom is Grumer working?
11. Which of the following did McKoy NOT do with the money from investors?
(a) Pay Grumer.
(b) Secure permits.
(c) Pay himself upfront.
(d) Dig in the mine.
12. How many of McKoy's investors have traveled to Germany to hear the outcome of the dig?
13. Goring and Hitler had competed with each other to __________________________.
(a) create great museums in their respective hometowns.
(b) build the biggest army.
(c) build more concert halls.
(d) establish private schools.
14. Who is Julius?
(a) Karol's brother.
(b) Danya's grandson.
(c) Suzanne's father.
(d) Rachel's grandfather.
15. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT decide to kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Loring's father found The Amber Room?
2. Who kills Grumer?
3. Who is Suzanne now trying to kill?
4. Who did Loring use to restore The Amber Room?
5. What are Rachel's thoughts after escaping the mine explosion?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)