|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots and kills Knoll?
(d) The butler.
2. In what German city is McKoy doing his work?
3. Paul arrives in which country in Chapter 31?
4. What is the setting for Chapter 45?
(a) A theater.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The mine.
(d) The abbey.
5. Grumer assumes that Margarethe works for whom?
6. Which of the following has NOT been some of the people killed in search of The Amber Room?
(b) Private Investigators.
(c) Police Investigators.
7. How much is Suzanne willing to pay for information about The Amber Room?
(a) One million euros.
(b) Five million euros.
(c) Fifteen million euros.
(d) Twenty five million euros.
8. Which of the following does Knoll NOT purchase at Warthberg?
(c) SPF lotion.
9. Whose presence does Knoll sense behind him as he enters the cave?
10. Which one of Hitler's men claimed to know the location of The Amber Room in order to stay alive after the war?
(a) Enrich Koch.
(b) Josef Mengele.
(c) Rudolf Hoess.
(d) Klaus Barbie.
11. Where do Paul and Rachel hide while Knoll and Margarethe fight?
(a) The confessional.
(b) The choir loft.
(c) The gift shop.
(d) The chapel.
12. What does the person in #145 shoot at in the cave?
(c) The lights.
13. Which of the following does Loring NOT say he is leaving to Suzanne?
(a) 1.5 million euros.
(b) His Bentley.
(c) His club membership.
(d) His castle.
14. Who is Suzanne now trying to kill?
15. Which of the following does Suzanne NOT promise Knoll after he catches up to her?
(a) She calls a truce.
(b) She promises to sleep with him.
(c) She will tell him the location of The Amber Room.
(d) She promises to tell him everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. McKoy tells Paul and Rachel that the chamber was robbed _______________.
2. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
3. Why does Danya lie to Rachel and Knoll about the location of The Amber Room?
4. Where had Loring's father found The Amber Room?
5. How many of McKoy's investors have traveled to Germany to hear the outcome of the dig?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)