|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loring show his guests during dinner?
(a) Vintage wine.
(b) Antique pistols.
(c) Hitler's crystal goblets.
(d) Pieces of amber.
2. What do Paul and Rachel examine in Chapter 41?
(a) Karol's letters.
(b) A transcript of a phone conversation.
(c) An auction house catalog.
(d) McKoy's letters to investors.
3. Why is McKoy so angry as he moves further into the cave?
(a) His flashlight battery dies.
(b) It is empty.
(c) He loses his miner's helmet.
(d) His stash of treasures has been stolen.
4. What do the signs at the cave warn intruders about?
(a) Security cameras are on.
(b) Explosives in the mines.
(c) No smoking allowed.
(d) Trespassers will be shot.
5. What do Suzanne and Grumer find after searching the Cutlers' hotel room?
(a) A map.
(d) Karol's letters.
6. What does the person in #145 shoot at in the cave?
(b) The lights.
7. Where is Paul keeping the letters and wallet found in the cave?
(a) In the hotel safe.
(b) Taped to his body.
(c) In a safe deposit box.
(d) Under the false bottom of his briefcase.
8. What is Wayland McKoy's current business in Germany?
(a) Excavating caves for treasure.
(b) Banking and investing.
(c) Technology installations.
(d) Microbiology research.
9. Paul hears that there has been a murder at ____________________.
(a) a church.
(b) Danya's house.
(c) Rachel's hotel.
(d) a museum.
10. McKoy tells Paul and Rachel that the chamber was robbed _______________.
(b) during the war.
(d) prior to the war.
11. Who is Fritz Pannik?
(b) Federal investigator.
(c) Newspaper editor.
(d) Book author.
12. In what German city is McKoy doing his work?
13. Who accuses Loring of stealing The Amber Room?
14. Who kills Grumer?
15. Who is McKoy's employee in the cave at the same time as McKoy, Paul and Rachel?
(a) Specialist Andre La Croix.
(b) Herr Doctor Alfred Grumer.
(c) Herr Doctor Heinrich Mueller.
(d) Herr Doctor Alex Koenig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had wanted The Amber Room more than Hitler did?
2. Which of the following does Knoll NOT purchase at Warthberg?
3. How does Suzanne get away from Knoll?
4. What letters does the man in #126 erase in the sand?
5. Why does Danya lie to Rachel and Knoll about the location of The Amber Room?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)