|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the people in the mine killed?
(d) Gunshot wounds.
2. In what German city is McKoy doing his work?
3. Where are Knoll and Rachel headed in Chapter 27?
(a) A museum.
(b) A city tour.
(c) Danya's house.
(d) A cafe.
4. How does Rachel feel about Knoll?
(a) Strong dislike of him.
(b) Oddly attracted to him.
(c) Hates him.
(d) Loves him.
5. Until now, what had never happened among the Retrievers of Lost Antiques?
(a) There had never been a newsletter.
(b) There had never been a secret told.
(c) There had never been a president.
(d) There had been no killing attempts.
6. Who is killed aboard a jet crash?
(a) Fellner and Monika.
(b) Knoll and Suzanne.
(c) Fellner and Koch.
(d) Knoll and Monika.
7. Goring and Hitler had competed with each other to __________________________.
(a) build the biggest army.
(b) create great museums in their respective hometowns.
(c) build more concert halls.
(d) establish private schools.
8. McKoy tells Paul and Rachel that the chamber was robbed _______________.
(c) prior to the war.
(d) during the war.
9. Grumer assumes that Margarethe works for whom?
10. Paul tells Rachel that he is suspicious of whom?
11. What do Loring and Suzanne tell the people in #164?
(a) The Amber Room is at Castle Loukov.
(b) The Amber Room has been destroyed.
(c) The Amber Room will never be located.
(d) The Amber Room is in Venezuela.
12. For whom is Grumer working?
13. Fritz is notified about the explosion at the mine and that Rachel is _____________________.
(b) perfectly fine.
(d) hurt but alive.
14. Why does Danya lie to Rachel and Knoll about the location of The Amber Room?
(a) He doesn't trust that Rachel is who she says she is.
(b) He wants the reward money for himself.
(c) He doesn't want Knoll to get the treasure.
(d) Suzanne has kidnapped his grandson.
15. Who is Fritz Pannik?
(a) Federal investigator.
(b) Newspaper editor.
(c) Book author.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes by the name Margarethe?
2. Which of the following does Loring NOT say he is leaving to Suzanne?
3. Which one of Hitler's men claimed to know the location of The Amber Room in order to stay alive after the war?
4. What does the person in #145 shoot at in the cave?
5. How does Knoll threaten Rachel?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)