|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose presence does Knoll sense behind him as he enters the cave?
2. Who shoots and kills Knoll?
(b) The butler.
3. Who is Ernst's father?
(a) William Schwartz.
(b) Erik Steinbrenner.
(c) Josef Loring.
(d) Paul Koch.
4. Why is McKoy so angry as he moves further into the cave?
(a) He loses his miner's helmet.
(b) His flashlight battery dies.
(c) It is empty.
(d) His stash of treasures has been stolen.
5. What are Rachel's thoughts after escaping the mine explosion?
(a) She wants to talk to her children.
(b) She wants to continue her search for The Amber Room.
(c) She wants to return home immediately.
(d) She wants to re-marry Paul.
6. What does Paul finally tell McKoy?
(a) That he and Rachel are returning to the U.S.
(b) That he knows where The Amber Room is.
(c) He wants to invest in the search.
(d) That Grumer can't be trusted.
7. How does Suzanne get away from Knoll?
(a) She gives him sleeping pills.
(b) She kicks him in the crotch.
(c) She stabs him.
(d) She shoots him.
8. What do Paul, Rachel and McKoy see when they enter the cave?
(a) 4 trucks and 8 dead bodies.
(b) 4 trucks and 2 dead bodies.
(c) 4 trucks and 4 dead bodies.
(d) 1 truck and 2 dead bodies.
9. Who has been murdered?
10. Who is Suzanne now trying to kill?
11. How much is Suzanne willing to pay for information about The Amber Room?
(a) Five million euros.
(b) Twenty five million euros.
(c) One million euros.
(d) Fifteen million euros.
12. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
(a) He needs more facts first.
(b) He doesn't know if he can trust McKoy.
(c) He's trying not to get involved.
(d) He thinks Rachel will be mad.
13. Who goes by the name Margarethe?
14. Who does Fritz say is a suspect in the murder?
(a) A boy.
(b) An old man.
(c) A priest.
(d) A woman.
15. What do Loring and Suzanne tell the people in #164?
(a) The Amber Room is in Venezuela.
(b) The Amber Room has been destroyed.
(c) The Amber Room is at Castle Loukov.
(d) The Amber Room will never be located.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Hitler's men claimed to know the location of The Amber Room in order to stay alive after the war?
2. What does Loring show his guests during dinner?
3. McKoy tells Paul and Rachel that the chamber was robbed _______________.
4. What does Paul notice during the meeting with the investors?
5. Goring and Hitler had competed with each other to __________________________.
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)