|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes by the name Margarethe?
2. How does Knoll threaten Rachel?
(a) He doesn't threaten her.
(b) He has ordered someone to kidnap her children if she doesn't leave Germany.
(c) He will kill Paul if she doesn't leave Germany.
(d) He will kill her if she doesn't leave Germany.
3. Who is Julius?
(a) Karol's brother.
(b) Suzanne's father.
(c) Rachel's grandfather.
(d) Danya's grandson.
4. Danya says that he and Karol had seen The Amber Room in _____________________.
(a) the Rockie Mountains.
(b) the Austrian Alps.
(c) the Harz Mountains.
(d) the Swiss Alps.
5. Who kills Grumer?
6. How much money had McKoy promised his investors regardless of whether or not he found an art fortune?
7. Whose presence does Knoll sense behind him as he enters the cave?
8. What does Paul notice during the meeting with the investors?
(a) The lights in the room flickered.
(b) A blonde woman peeks into the meeting.
(c) It is getting very cold in the room.
(d) A man in the back taking notes.
9. The group is unsure of whose interest in The Amber Room?
10. Who accuses Loring of stealing The Amber Room?
11. What did Margarethe want to know about the excavation?
(a) If the storage units has the Nazi swastika on them.
(b) If anything predated 1945.
(c) If there were any Rembrandt paintings in the group.
(d) If the pieces were signed by the artist.
12. What letters does the man in #126 erase in the sand?
(a) O I C.
(b) C Y A.
(c) E T A.
(d) F B I.
13. Paul arrives in which country in Chapter 31?
14. Who is McKoy's employee in the cave at the same time as McKoy, Paul and Rachel?
(a) Specialist Andre La Croix.
(b) Herr Doctor Heinrich Mueller.
(c) Herr Doctor Alex Koenig.
(d) Herr Doctor Alfred Grumer.
15. Loring's father provided sub par __________________ to the Nazis.
(b) telecommunications equipment.
(c) guns and bullets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Paul and Rachel examine in Chapter 41?
2. Grumer assumes that Margarethe works for whom?
3. What does the person in #145 shoot at in the cave?
4. Who had wanted The Amber Room more than Hitler did?
5. What does Paul notice in the sand and picks up before anyone notices?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)