|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doe Suzanne and Loring think about Knoll?
(a) He escaped the mine explosion.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He set off the explosion.
(d) He is trapped in the mine.
2. What letters does the man in #126 erase in the sand?
(a) E T A.
(b) O I C.
(c) F B I.
(d) C Y A.
3. Who did Loring use to restore The Amber Room?
(a) Imprisoned craftsmen.
(b) Art students.
(c) University interns.
(d) French museum curators.
4. Who has been murdered?
5. Which of the following did McKoy NOT do with the money from investors?
(a) Dig in the mine.
(b) Pay Grumer.
(c) Pay himself upfront.
(d) Secure permits.
6. How does Danya know who Rachel is?
(a) He has seen her picture in the paper.
(b) He has met her before.
(c) He can see Karol in her face.
(d) He asks to see her identification papers.
7. Who do Loring and Suzanne invite to Castle Loukov to talk?
(a) Paul and Rachel.
(b) Knoll and Monika.
(c) Fellner and Knoll.
(d) Fellner and Monika.
8. Who accuses Loring of stealing The Amber Room?
9. How does Rachel feel about Knoll?
(a) Oddly attracted to him.
(b) Strong dislike of him.
(c) Hates him.
(d) Loves him.
10. What does Paul notice in the sand and picks up before anyone notices?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A matchbook.
11. Knoll overhears several castle employees discussing _______________________.
(a) Loring's mistress.
(b) The Amber Room.
(c) Monika and Fellner's deaths.
(d) Poisoning drinks.
12. What is Wayland McKoy's current business in Germany?
(a) Banking and investing.
(b) Excavating caves for treasure.
(c) Microbiology research.
(d) Technology installations.
13. Paul tells Rachel that he is suspicious of whom?
14. How can Paul best be described?
15. Where is Paul keeping the letters and wallet found in the cave?
(a) In a safe deposit box.
(b) Taped to his body.
(c) In the hotel safe.
(d) Under the false bottom of his briefcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Knoll NOT purchase at Warthberg?
2. What do Paul and Rachel examine in Chapter 41?
3. Who is Fritz Pannik?
4. Why has Paul not told McKoy yet about Grumer?
5. Which of the following has NOT been some of the people killed in search of The Amber Room?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)